3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19 05:06 am

Best games Dendy and Sega

Attempt number 2 (those who know would understand).

Remember the past (who it was) the gaming industry, its origin, so to speak.
Let's go:
SUPER BATTLE TANK - killer tubes.
Who's next?
183 Comments
Sort by:
n
neovirus[L.A.] 13.11.19

Full support! He had already downloaded a bunch of games! THANK you!
by the way, on idea it is necessary in Windows to set a resolution of 640x480 because it will be possible to expand the window a little more, while not enjoying huge pixels...
Perhaps I will list some games that worth to download:
Aerobiz(Airport Simulator)
Micro Machines(Both parts, awesome racing)
Lost Vikings(fans to think about the puzzles)
!!! Kings Bounty(This is the first heroes, in my opinion, even from the same company, haven't looked)
Dune(Strategy, if you can call it that)))

M
MSAP 13.11.19

Hi all.
IMHO the coolest game for SEGA was the Story of the Prince of the Torah

c
comcat 13.11.19

Mario rulezzzzz! I like simple toys... I will not say which... :))

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

The most beautiful toy on a game that is Batman & Robin(can't remember exactly), but there are many techniques
(what is the cocoon and the wall of the bat and the Robin hologram, etc.) And the mysterious dandy -
-Robocop 2 (Chinese) we all crowd failed to lift glavkom (even with cheats) who
know - P O W And L in d s T A tell, and then what year I do not sleep peacefully.And for Sega full thrill - Fatal Labirint (aka Fatal Labilint) - STE my 1st RPG, and using it, I'm just not Chinese
learned.Still a blast on the Sega - Megalomania who played, he will understand, I still miss her.
In addition to zero tolerance there are still BloodShoot-there generally it is possible to play together!

a
asketic.by 13.11.19

to Kefka
Listen [Draqon]'a. And you say that there are no good fps.

M
Methylated Spirit 13.11.19

Just thought of another Batletech for the Sega - where's the robot chicken went, the view from the top-side. Cool the toy was, with excellent graphics, it is a pity short.

R
RockMachinedie 13.11.19

The handsome count is: Batman & Robin ( really a lot of techniques), Road Rush 3 ( and go, and count it better than the second!!!!) Well, the best Junle/urban strike cool oblique projection!!!!!!!

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

Yeah, I remember, my friend and me played and the planet destroyed. And dandy agopop 2,
there sectretly with interesting puzzles.
One of the most rulnye on the Sega - rock-and-nroll racing.Here we were delayed...
Anyway I have a lot of good things in the nes/Sega know.What is MK 3 ultimatum.

R
Russell 13.11.19

Help to find the game on Nes, can't remember the name, three-dimensional, as in the strategies, where the old man goes through the levels, speaks to all of us, exchanging things, in short, as a quest.
Anyone knows this thing?

F
Fleim 13.11.19

People you have completely forgotten about the PRINCE of PERSIA !
The coolest game ever!
Finally , all day long I played it!
Fly away!

[
[Dragon] 13.11.19

And who remembers the Bouguer dandy?

K
Kefka 13.11.19

And there he did have?

R
RockMachinedie 13.11.19

Booger was just for Sega!

M
MaddyMaxim 13.11.19

And that's no one remember dandy in a game like GOAL of 3? I remember 1 day when I played, I just couldn't stop laughing! It is a mockery of football!

M
MaddyMaxim 13.11.19

Still remember Castelvania, Metal Gear, Super Contra 6, Contra, simply, Ninja Ryukenden, a lot of time to kill these games...

D
Da Joker 13.11.19

except Prince of Persia was on the Sega or dende?

Yes I remember contra! bezkontsa Druganov it cut!

tell me and who ever went through the whole Battle Toads & DD?

r
rusmos 13.11.19

Yeah, Battle toads & dd cool was it a dandy. I've practiced and in the end still took the game to the end, defeating the black Queen. But I must admit I have used the same trick. From the very beginning of the game put the game on two and go for 1 round , moving only your partner, collect all the lives , score points, then in one place killing the teammate and start the game again, I repeat all this three times( as given attempts by the partner). In the end , after a friend finally finished, You start the game again and go alone , but with the accumulated points and lives. In the end, I started the game with about 10 lives and a lot of points for that, too, give life. But then stuffed his hand I went through the same game BKZ all sorts of tricks. And now I have another question - was this game on nes just Battle toads. This is a complex it was. Yes, it was possible to put infinite lives, but that didn't work, too complicated, there were moments in the game and the game begins to fail. I remember I sat this morning and finished tonight. As a result, once reached the last round, but then came a bitter disappointment - the game freezes. After that, I didn't even try to play it. And now after a year I want to ask whether in light of such craftsmen , who still managed to pass this incredibly complex igrulinu

R
Russell 13.11.19

I really liked the Formula 1 Grand Prix, really cool and fun.

E
Engell 13.11.19

2 chisik - well, not that difficult she was.I hovered only locally,where on the wheel from the black hole we need to skedaddle.I passed it without codes.Cool thing!it pleased me a great number of different technologyis a game in the game!

E
Engell 13.11.19

2 Bpa4 - Prince was all!Dandy-for sure!Recently played(on dodevska emulsion).
Serovskuju Dissent, I think the BEST representative of arcade games-colorful,bright,with juicy explosions and effects,hordes of different bosses,different paths-MEGA game play so far.