3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keitu 05.12.21 01:20 am

How to burn a computer?

Guys, Pts need help ... How to burn a computer so that the management does not "burn" me ??
Comp is a rare shit, but they don't want to change it, it kind of works - and okay ...
In general, I'm waiting for your advice!))
115 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goonies aka Yuri Nikulin 05.12.21

work, work until the processor overheats, and so on everyone will ignite

W
White evgenius 05.12.21

How to burn a computer ???

You take, you know, a flamethrower and set about systematic damage to property. If you are not satisfied with your boss either, then you take a flamethrower and ... well, I see, right? And so with everything that does not suit you.

K
Keitu 05.12.21

Bastards !!!!)))

H
HaH 05.12.21

Passes to him

A
Allahus 05.12.21

hmm ... you are strange .. do you work there or show off?
for work and the old one will do

P
Porl 05.12.21

Well, you drive, your stupid flat humor is already boring to everyone. The guy really needs help. Toka how to break it to be an accident he

B
Banehallow 05.12.21

Close the chenibut, for example, remove the lid, splash some water on the motherboard, close and turn on the computer.

By the way, there is a law of meanness kodg unnecessary shit, he does not want to break anything, and the new device dies before the anniversary =)

L
Lost Prophet 05.12.21

Allahus
can't work for sh * t ...

C
CaVaBien 05.12.21

You can try to spill coffee ... On the system unit ... The wall of the case of which, by (not) a happy accident, turned out to be removed.

Can overclock the computer? In any case, it will overheat without cooling.

True, as far as I know, it is quite possible to track whether this or that component of the computer was overclocked. I may be wrong.

K
Keitu 05.12.21

hmm ... you are strange .. do you work there or show off?
for work and the old one will

do. Don't be smart ...)))
I have n4 2yg, ozu256mb, vid.64mx at work ... but I work in AutoCAD and 3dsMax ... the computer pulls with difficulty ...

A
Allahus 05.12.21

ololo ... buy glasses))))
I understood from the nickname .. either a gay or a girl
for g * vnom will not work ... well,
you are a great connoisseur ... a worker!

W
White evgenius 05.12.21

The guy really needs help.

Damn, I thought it was a girl!

In general, the topic is ftopku, the author is in jail! : D

E
EN.Counter 05.12.21

Well, seriously, open the computer case and hammer the cooling systems with anything. Do not forget to remove the current. You can also arrange a voltage drop and burn not only the computer :)

P
Permanent_Lost 05.12.21

birch firewood, a little gasoline and matches)

seriously, you can't burn the whole PC. you can burn percent, memory, video, power supply ...

I
InFk 05.12.21

uh ... and for this we pay taxes (=

C
CaVaBien 05.12.21

Allahus, hmm ... you are strange ... do you work there or show off?
for work and the old one will

do No, well, of course I can work with, for example, Visual Studio on an average computer with 256MB of RAM ... And wait for the project to load for half an hour. But somehow it doesn't particularly appeal to me.

W
White evgenius 05.12.21

That's it! You will burn the percent. You will be given another, maybe even worse, so think before you do something :)

C
CaVaBien 05.12.21

Liloo, Don't be smart ...)))
At my work p4 2yg, ozu256mb, vid.64mx ... but I work in AutoCAD and 3dsMax ... the computer pulls with difficulty ...

You are a heroine !!! :-D
How many cube do you have without a texture to render? :-D

P
Permanent_Lost 05.12.21

Am I fucking working in felling?

I'm joking)

that's right, a little water in the power supply unit or on the motherboard bridge, hold the cooler with your finger until it burns out, there are a lot of breakdown options, but that's it ...

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

this question was not worth the whole topic.