3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keitu 05.12.21 01:20 am

How to burn a computer?

Guys, Pts need help ... How to burn a computer so that the management does not "burn" me ??
Comp is a rare shit, but they don't want to change it, it kind of works - and okay ...
In general, I'm waiting for your advice!))
115 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan 05.12.21

As usual, you turn on the computer, and then turn off the network, unless of course there is no UPS (UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY), but if there is, cut it out.
So you turn off ten times. And motherboard burn and obyazon what no-fee either :))) Good luck (the most important is turned off immediately from the network, rather than as ALWAYS
(START, OFF)

r
requiemmm 05.12.21

Pour aluminum powder on the mother and then blow it off, just wash off the varnish with a solvent first - a hundred pounds of something short, you can damage the surface mounting elements by a light blow (they are ceramic) or deformation of the motherboard - I don't think that the administrator is such an "eagle eye" that he can see a crack of a couple of microns.
Yes, by the way, there is such a thing - conductive glue - you mix transparent glue and graphite dust (if you remember, graphite-conductor) and purely by chance this garbage gets into one of the slots on the mother, well, or several, if you want :)

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

while working on the system unit, fiddle with your foot, it is harder. There the Venturer will fly right away. tested on your own PC.

r
requiemmm 05.12.21

The kick does not drive, traces will remain :) But graphite in the office is a common thing and most likely will not cause suspicion.

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

uselessly current G.

M
MasterJest666 05.12.21

I’m kicking my own, apparently, successfully. He's already so stupid ...
If the system manager is under the table, although no difference, then for every glitch, etc. hit. The result will be, only it was necessary to take care of it earlier, and that time is needed.
Traces are not so noticeable. Eyes gouged out and one actuator cannot be opened without scissors. If you hit from above, then there should be no traces ...
But are there really no such viruses or progs that would help ?!

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

the program and the virus-maximum flight of the operating system, and now in any company you will reinstall Windows ...

M
MasterJest666 05.12.21

I'm not talking about a system meeting. I'm talking about a program or a virus that gets to iron. Surely there are some.

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

did not met.

S
StaLkeRO_o 05.12.21

since none of the local options help, then just talk seriously with this fucking creature, explain how and what, if after a 3-storey mat and a kick in the ass, it doesn't give up, then get out of this job

S
Sanchezz82 05.12.21

Take off the lid and use the ax to dispose of it.

But seriously, put the 5GHz frequency in the BIOS and the percent will definitely burn out ... and then use my advice above for reliability ...

F
Feilos 05.12.21

Well, they will not carry out a whole examination with you? in the best case, they will call a computer technician, Schaub he looked, what happened there. Duck here. remove all the coolers from the system unit, turn off the protection from overheating in the BIOS and drive the percent with the viduha to the maximum (so that the BSOD does not fly out, but the sysblock warms up well). it will burn out in half an hour.

F
Feilos 05.12.21

in bios put the frequency 5ghz

fsb wall will not allow;)

W
Wolfangel 05.12.21

I'm not talking about a system meeting. I'm talking about a program or a virus that gets to iron. Surely there are some.

Catch the virus that spreads the hard drive. The computer will immediately shut down and will not be able to figure it out anymore. Just don’t lose the data, don’t restore it.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 05.12.21

Accelerate it and increase the voltage harder, as if it will burn out)))))

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

in what way, interestingly, does it carry ???

a
absurdus elementum 05.12.21

It depends on who will watch it later ... you can raise the system bus frequency, it will stop running and beep. But knowledgeable people will pull the battery out of the motherboard and it will work again. You can drop water on the contacts, just literally a drop, so as not to burn. Do you have an understanding sysadmin there? If he is really understanding and sympathetic, you can take a walk to the store for a beer ...

B
Brooxer 05.12.21

go to BIOS, change everything in the settings without knowing what ... the result will not keep you waiting))

B
Binocl 05.12.21

And what? There is also a Loiding Default item. In any case, you can also remove the battery. No, the current is to close the motherboard ...

n
nagrizolich 05.12.21

There is such a virus ... I don’t remember exactly what it’s called ... but when it starts it burns everything to hell ...