3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keitu 05.12.21 01:20 am

How to burn a computer?

Guys, Pts need help ... How to burn a computer so that the management does not "burn" me ??
Comp is a rare shit, but they don't want to change it, it kind of works - and okay ...
In general, I'm waiting for your advice!))
115 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 05.12.21

The cooler is on the process to turn off the whole business.

a
absurdus elementum 05.12.21

You only know what this creature did ???? She gave me her bastard! THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((
This implies that one more ... .)

.pavlusha 05.12.21

slept and this computer

L
Lost Prophet 05.12.21

no, better in a week / two ...

M
MasterJest666 05.12.21

It takes a long time and sucks to do the work, and all claims are addressed to that creature and blamed on the PC's over-performance.

Тed 05.12.21

I burned mine like that - very often I turned it off, the result - my mother died ...
A friend has been turning off his own for five years already - he lives while the computer :)

M
MasterJest666 05.12.21

I, too, often passed out like that. I only have it either from the outlet or by holding the button.

x
x [E] o [Y] o [E] x 05.12.21

It is better to act like this ... I accidentally opened the cover of the system unit, and there you will not believe all the wires are installed on the contrary, I do not even understand how this could happen ... :))
In short, there is the widest 18-pin connector from the power supply unit, it seems , so you turn it over, start the computer, the computer will try to boot, but when this connector does not even turn on, turn it back ...

r
requiemmm 05.12.21

this connector is protected from the fool, otherwise you can't stick it in there contacts of different shapes :)

x
x [E] o [Y] o [E] x 05.12.21

So I'm a fool once I could shove such a connector ???

s
stalker7162534 05.12.21

Death King Do you have an understanding sysadmin there? If he is really understanding and sympathetic, you can take a walk to the store for a beer ... You are

right !!!! Work must be trusted by professionals !!! Then the system administrator will come to the boss's call, and say: Well, how long this junk was able to work! Surprisingly, the employee seems to have had a good attitude towards the computer, but alas, nothing lasts forever.
:)))))

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.12.21

Nakhimach is a thread in the BIOS. Change your springs, frequencies. Either it will not start (and hardly anyone will check the BIOS), or it will burn out altogether.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 05.12.21

And don't forget to cover your tracks)))

S
Sima4 05.12.21

and I dug up the dough, and bought everything new for myself (vidyuhu, memory, screw, sit drive). I talked to the programmers from the IT department, for a couple of Bagbir they delivered a new system unit to the core duo. And I was lucky with the Boss. He is not interested in either my computer or my desk (there are 3 drawers in the table, all are filled with CDs with din).

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.12.21

Well, how does this relate to the issue of the topic.

L
Lost Prophet 05.12.21

Alex_Cra2y
here 50% of posts are irrelevant ....

K
Kolyan 05.12.21

With this you need a fighter.

A
Alex_Cra2y 05.12.21

Got it Sima4 decided to show off

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

go to another job and do not suffer ..

S
Sima4 05.12.21

nope, do not show off. At me there was a third stump before. The programmers haven't changed. They said - it works and okay. But then I need to play something. hehehe. And the current after 2 years there was a 4-stump, and right now the bark is a duo. And then, after the aunt, the head of the IT department, teleported to another job. And the boss was a normal dude, without software quirks. Understood my fanatical attitude towards gamez and helped.