3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keitu 05.12.21 01:20 am

How to burn a computer?

Guys, Pts need help ... How to burn a computer so that the management does not "burn" me ??
Comp is a rare shit, but they don't want to change it, it kind of works - and okay ...
In general, I'm waiting for your advice!))
115 Comments
Sort by:
n
nagrizolich 05.12.21

although no, it only fires percent.

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

well that's enough ...

B
Binocl 05.12.21

Well, yes. Experts will check the screw - everything is ok, nothing is broken.

M
MasterJest666 05.12.21

Here's what I found:
1) The worst virus is I love U spreads exclusively through mail and getting on the victim's computer burns the screw (hard disk)
and the I love U virus was written by one of the Russian hackers living in Malta
especially in 2000 - then it was there are many Trojans with the "2000" problem (millennium) and this is the most evil of viruses now it is no longer relevant, but immediately with the onset of 2000, more than one thousand computers all over the world burned down about it even on TV!

So look for I love U ...
Maybe he can help. I have not found it.

I
Ice_nigga 05.12.21

I burned mine like that - very often I turned it off, the result - my mother died ...

A
Andre Macareno 05.12.21

There are three options:
First, it's the simplest - turn off the cooler, the percent will burn, but not immediately
Second, it's funny - "pour" the glands with Vaseline
And finally, the third - kill yourself on the computer case.

.pavlusha 05.12.21

you burn him, they will give the computer for repairs, while you will be without a computer, and then they will give you this one))

D
Douchebag 05.12.21

My friend burned a computer like this: he put bare wires into the USB slot, and his motherboard burned out !!!

B
Binocl 05.12.21

Better to burn the PSU. It is safer what will not be replaced.

Тed 05.12.21

Plus minus throw: D

B
Binocl 05.12.21

Disassemble the transformer and rewind a few turns))

f
ford focus 05.12.21

Take off the coolers :) Or pull the wintilator on the video card up and down. There is such a crystal, it will break down and ... Paragraph! Over time, really ...

B
Binocl 05.12.21

This is how it will be seen what is damaged. But it is necessary that they do not burn ...

V
Vuzya 05.12.21

blah ... Where is the avatar? I want to hear her opinion.

f
ford focus 05.12.21

Not if you do it carefully.

B
Binocl 05.12.21

Duck what are they, downs? Since vidyuha is to blame, they will examine her and will definitely find her! And finally, you need to change the computer, and so the current will give you a new card and walk Vasya ...

h
hou5e 05.12.21

just talk humanly with your boss, tell her that it is impossible to work on this computer, and so that she herself try to work on it

K
Keitu 05.12.21

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-ah !!!!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks to everyone who responded! Special thanks to Banehallow, whose advice I took!

Crap! Crap!! I burned him !!!
You only know what this creature did ???? She gave me her bastard! SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((
I'll go drink yada .... (((
Py.Sy.She put herself a new normal computer ...

Тed 05.12.21

You only know what this creature did ???? She gave me her bastard! SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((
This is your punishment :)

I'll go drink yada. ... (((
Better up the wall !!!

g
g4m3r 05.12.21

pull out a couple of condensers from the mother). if after that you turn on, then it will definitely not live long