3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.09.19 08:55 pm

Game of the year 2018. What game deserves the title?

Continuing last year's theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the title of game of the year. Which released in 2018 is this for you?

Write about the worst games of 2018 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2019 here.
233 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeli-li 02.09.19

Fallout 76

v
vftor 02.09.19

Compared to other years - no.

Y
Yoba1212 02.09.19

Detroit: Become Human objectively apart from the competition.
Biased, officially all nominations will push gavekal рдр2, and then back to Delano to complain that all games are shit. :d

b
bazilews 02.09.19

Well, like the main contenders God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2.

J
J. Marston 02.09.19

A year rich in masterpieces of so many games, so little time.
But top 5 is:
1) RDR 2
3) God of War
3) Spider-man
4) Detroit
5) Far Cry 5

A
AT_Sagor 02.09.19

Something not even know. All this year of waiting has upset me. You know, not all the shit that glitters, and need something to choose someone to reward, so to speak, for the effort. So at least remaster the first Dark Souls, even though he clearly doesn't deserve to be under consideration.

u
ushakow 02.09.19

A lot of good games on consoles, but on PC is a bummer then...

b
bazilews 02.09.19

ushakow
The edge of the headlight 5 and the Odyssey is quite a decent game.

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

What a silly question?! Of course Fallout 76! Fallout which we deserved.

In General, I don't know. A year seems not bad... that's just all the normal game - console ekzy. And the PC brought bitlord 5, another phony feces, conveyors Ubisoft and Larissa, hmm, somehow not a lot. IMHO, the only two normal games visited the boyar platform, Kingdom Come Deliverance and PoE 2 Deadfire and for the GOTHIC, they do not pull, because of the disadvantages they have. One word - sadness.

s
saa0891 02.09.19

Yes this year no game of the year,at least for me,last year even the question such did not stand,because he was Divinity: Original Sin 2.

But I can certainly call it a complete failure, for me, definitely Fallout 76,this MMO miscarriage was even worse Andromeda from Biovars,because there is at least something from the series remained in F76 ruined just everything that is possible.

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
But I can certainly call it a complete failure,that for me Fallout 76
Your comment prompted me to create a new topic.

W
Waffen 02.09.19

Deeply for me it is Kingdom Come.And although this game will not advise my friends,I received a sea of pleasure.My rating 8.5

C
Cheburashka 02.09.19

RDR 2 without variantov )))

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.09.19

Detroit

v
vstorspb 02.09.19

Of those that played assassin's Creed Odyssey. Of those that did not play, but followed closely by reviews and VIDOS is of course God of War and RDR2. (God of War here I bought on sale, but his hands not soon reach. RDR2 will be bought after a year on sale, or at any time as soon as will be released on PC).

n
nicholas.sire 02.09.19

Played almost all major games this year, except probably Odissi and a couple of other projects, which frankly sickening.

Liked and remember this is Detroit and God of War. And interesting story, a fairly coherent plot, which penetrate. Very beautiful and the picture as a whole. Just nice eyes. And most importantly, these two games give a lot of emotions through this game brosaetsya in memory as nostalgia and it's great, very few games capable of it.

To be honest, until recently I believed that RDR2 will take Goti... But definitely not in my top. To the end I haven't got, but I'm not sure the game as it will delight. The best thing I've seen in ~50-60 hours, it is a prologue. He was a good. The rest of the game absolutely does not give emotions and not trying to impress/entertain.

Yes, I also want to note KCD. It's an awesome game, it was just interesting to live in this world, even despite the bugs)

g
gloccc 02.09.19

Two games that I was most hooked = DDR 2 and dragon quest 11

P
Phoenix67 02.09.19

As her favourite genres are fps and racing , best games of the year smitu 5 Far Cry 4 and forza horizon.

l
leonea1985 02.09.19

1) RDR 2
2) Far Cry 5
3) Spider-man
4) Odissey
5)

G
Gentelman 02.09.19

Rockstar made that choice too easy
Although I would like to emphasize that godomar - one of the best experiences of the current generation and also a great game
Also to note want great comeback cage and awesome remake of the giants