3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.09.19 08:55 pm

Game of the year 2018. What game deserves the title?

Continuing last year's theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the title of game of the year. Which released in 2018 is this for you?

Write about the worst games of 2018 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2019 here.
233 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 02.09.19

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a mediocre game with a weak plot. Frankly unsuccessful completion of the trilogy. But amid everything else looks like a diamond set in gold. Vote for Lark.
DDR 2 is only started to take place. Yet, after the first 10 hours of play, the impressions are rather negative. The first DDR IMHO was much better. Let's see what happens after 20-30 hours. I hope the game will develop into something with the best hand...

G
Giygas 02.09.19

XS well, actually. Obviously everywhere will shout about rdr 2 - game of the year!, however, as for me, she quickly becomes a bore, despite a lot of activity (I still don't get it, because I got bored) . In detroid't played, so can not say anything. Gif of war really came, although he is not without flaws.

A
Alphalva 02.09.19

All awards will gather RDR2 that came out in 2018, it unequivocally best.
Maybe a couple of awards will take GOW4 and Spider... but not the fact.
But this year, WOW there is no effect, but RDR2 compared to other all will receive well-deserved.

F
FRentertainment2 02.09.19

Well, of course, is the game Rockstar. When the game comes out, all becomes clear.

777yur0k 02.09.19

1)AC Odyssey
2)Kingdom Come
3)Detroit: Become Human
4)Frostpunk
5)Protocol

The audience award: Doka 2 Trade

211186 02.09.19

Officially the two nominees. Even to say no,maybe all already know.

A
Alex Coachman 02.09.19

Weak year. Any cool games to remember does not work to directly wow, 10/10 Goti etc. AFAIK in gambling once did so that the top started from second place for decent games for game of the year was not.It is worth to do so as well. Even expected by many РДР2 were mixed in a specific experiment. And the westerns themselves on the fan thing. Kingdom Kam does not pull on Goti for technical reasons - bugs, optimization. Forza Horizon 4 good, with an interesting feature in the form of changing seasons, but largely secondary.
The least I have questions to Detroit, become a man and the God of war, although God of war tightened somewhat overloaded and collectiblity.
Disappointment of the year: foul 76
Also offer a nomination donation of the year: the Artifact.

T
Tserks 02.09.19

Game of the year for Detroit: Become Human. A good cinematic story, where you yourself can turn the event as you want( dopusk for Marcus, you can start a revolt of the androids and the collapse of everything, or just a peaceful passive protests).

N
Nemezis 02.09.19

Hitman 2, of course!
Well, A Way Out is also worthy of mention

R
RikoChiko 02.09.19

RDR2 emotions from the ending tipped my 4000R.

b
bayek2019 02.09.19

It is fair to make two nominations for game of the year. Game of the year for console gamers and game of the year for PC users. I am sure there will be different games in these two categories.

M
Michael Stolyarov 02.09.19

Only in one scene with the return of his son Marston, RDR 2 can already be given game of the year

G
GrYnT101 02.09.19

God of War

H
Hawkwind 02.09.19

Only RDR 2.

T
The steep 02.09.19

1) RDR 2
3) God of War
3) Spider-man
4) Detroit
5)Frostpunk

d
dima_quant 02.09.19

I'm 24, I play from 7 years all the games that have just come out, I'm not working, I provide my parents, and I only play games for days... And I can with 100% accuracy to say that the first place it's RDR 2.

Z
Zeratu play 02.09.19

darksiders 3

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

S
Skawen 02.09.19

Yakuza 0
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

C
ColinLonn 02.09.19