3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.09.19 08:55 pm

Game of the year 2018. What game deserves the title?

Continuing last year's theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the title of game of the year. Which released in 2018 is this for you?

Write about the worst games of 2018 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2019 here.
233 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psycer 02.09.19

something did not particularly hooked. KCD is quite unusual,but there are bugs, they say a lot, even though I didn't play and I met them. I wanted to write DOS 2, but he came out last year, was released in this Definitive Edition. In the console ekzy not played, but they are even on Youtube looks boring. Good action games, too, something I don't remember. Anything at all of the games this year can't remember.

M
Maddesto 02.09.19

well, here, certainly, without question, I am sure all will agree on one opinion

K
Kanych 02.09.19

The rating on Metacritic:
God of War 4
94 journalists, 9.2 - players.
Red Dead Redemption 2
97 journalists, 7.2 - players.
A clearly decided God of War game of the year. Whatever good Western about the wild West, to the Scandinavian mythology him away. With the gods, dwarves, elves, trolls and all those things that we love the Lord of the Rings. There's even more of a giant serpent encircling the earth, who fought with Thor. Battle of the giants with people, all the myths told in the form of pictures. And you're opening the story behind the story. Meet all the Scandinavian mythical monsters and every time you learn something new. Very much the philosophy and stories. I haven't got the pleasure of passing, not even a mandatory quest.

S
Slava74oren 02.09.19

God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2

K
Kosh13 02.09.19

And the topic of the forum exactly correctly named? If what game will be game of the year it is certainly a rdr 2. For 20 years, any game from Rockstar is on the 1st place.
But this game never deserves. If we talk about the merits of that here or Kingdom come, where developed really made a bunch of interesting things. Or Hitman 2 where the concept of the killer is brought almost to the ideal.

V
Vasin228 02.09.19

RDR2 of course, a real breakthrough in games development and the law of the strongest game this year.

P
Papa_Fritz 02.09.19

Spider was good, obviously will qualify, and Kratos, well, RDR2 itself. Maybe Detroid will, but I doubt it.

b
baklaha 02.09.19

I don't know, gaming is not normal at all! In General vote for a series of total the thief. Britain Total thief went!

b
baklaha 02.09.19

New year of the Thief is fine! But for game of the year pulls!

T
Tank5553 02.09.19

God of War

K
Kirill Korneev 02.09.19

GoW

M
Meteorych 02.09.19

Frostbank is the best in what I played this year.

p
pekabir 02.09.19

expanded edition divinity original sin 2

V
Veled 02.09.19

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Although not a candidate for game of the year, but very interesting.
God of war - extremely boring, especially at the beginning, the gameplay in General is not impressive. RDR2 and AC:O never played.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 02.09.19

For me it is Detroit, the second Year of war, the third spider, РДР2 haven't played, but I doubt that he is for me above the 2nd rise. Detroit variativnoj affects the choice of certain decisions and the most important of the effects, the cinematography of the picture is unreal, nowhere such did not see, the most memorable rain when you arrive at Hank's home and when he was on the murder of a man with nazhivki, I was just uh.. was Fascinated. Very impressed with the reflections on all the cars, the puddles, the rain, mmmm, there would be NVIDIA with their p to learn really how to box for $ 200 to push that. A decent game, it is a pity that many have been on YouTube and did not appreciate the feelings that it gives

J
Janekste 02.09.19

RDR2 and GOW are the best games this year. A priori a fact! If these games were not, I would call game of the year Detroit, or Kingdom Come Deliverance... and generally great games this year came too many. A long time such a flow of quality projects did not go in such a short time. And it seems to be the same famous franchise in General, but each than surprised this year. Why is only one Assassin's Creed Odyssey - I honestly didn't expect it to be so cool... Or BattlefieldV recent - well, except a bad game? Well, to pick on you of course, but in General it is much better than the previous battle. Even BATTLETECH came out great, one of the best tactical strategies about furs over the past 10-15 years probably...

But damn... so many games, right eyes run, to play all do not have time... it's Hard to decide which game is worthy of the other. But the fact that RDR2 once again lifted the bar up nowhere, stupid a priori fact! To argue here it is useless... maybe RDR2 is the only real game of the YEAR...

W
Wing42 02.09.19

Janekste
Janekste wrote:
A priori...
When I learned a new word and now shove it in every comment, not realizing its significance.

T
Tanc2021 02.09.19

RDR 2 well FAR Lone

d
den_v_d 02.09.19

platformers kintz discussed here? then I went away. from console games should be a separate rating. For example, game of the year on the PS

R
R_Mor 02.09.19

pathfinder kingmaker