3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.09.19 08:55 pm

Game of the year 2018. What game deserves the title?

Continuing last year's theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the title of game of the year. Which released in 2018 is this for you?

Write about the worst games of 2018 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2019 here.
233 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 02.09.19

God of War

B
BioGen 02.09.19

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

u
ushakow 02.09.19

bazilews
Edge lights can still be run, but the Odyssey is generally a complete slag.

b
bazilews 02.09.19

ushakow
Normal game,I even went...

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Gentelman
I agree with every word except the Giants, because have not played.

G
Gentelman 02.09.19

FallenGhost
I advise you to play. It is so unique that even now is not particularly outdated.
Just do not see any of the guides and walkthroughs in order not to spoil: delicious is dobiranie tactics of their brains :)

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Gentelman
I think I will get to it sometime)

S
SinJin 02.09.19

Definitely RDR 2

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Detroit: Become Human

i
insel260 02.09.19

Um... The Witcher 3. No matter how many years I have not played it, I can't get enough, and I admire her immensely. Better not yet found.
And released this year... Caught only 4 Forza Horizon and Odyssey, but those games can not be called game of the year, they are just good but not the best.

k
kirill322 02.09.19

The Witcher 3
Red Dead Redemption 2.

i
inad 02.09.19

God of War apart from the competition. RDR2 is very peculiar. The ending of the story kind of hunting are also unique, especially these stars in the skins. And in General how boring the game is not particularly addictive. I can even say that the game is not for everyone. GoW is, Yes, epic on epics, right fat screen tech. Since the release RDR2, Rockstar no patch is not rolled out and the bugs lacking. As for me it is disrespectful to consumers. For example in GoW in the first week of patches out every day.

D
Dako7 02.09.19

I opened the nomination Stim on the game of the year. So think well, DDR 2 and here.... stop. Well, then the GOV.... do not understand. Something between Detroit and Spidey.... damn. As the hand does not rise, in General, shut down and went into the Fortnight.
Spoilerset, in Datko of course.

m
meagarry 02.09.19

Rdr2, of course.

M
MarM 02.09.19

Odysseus and РДР2 the most worthy

R
Rakot013 02.09.19

From what I have played of the new best turned out to be RDR2. Although I still shoot at the level of paralytic cowboy which revolver stuffed in the ass and he's trying to shoot a horse I have already begun to pass by so I regularly drive it on the tree then onto the roof. But still the game is good. For me as a fan of good RPG or even most action RPGs of the year was empty. Kingdom was as wildly anticipated and in the end still up to the title game of the year falls short...

L
Lavuer 02.09.19

The winner will be either gow or rdr2, to the fortuneteller do not go. And in both I have not played)

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 02.09.19

Red Dead Redemption 2. Decent games are God of War, Marvel's Spider man, Detroit: Become Human.

C
CandyBear 02.09.19

Red Dead Rede... and then themselves

A
Anderby 02.09.19

Um... Luigi's Mansion.