3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.09.19 08:55 pm

Game of the year 2018. What game deserves the title?

Continuing last year's theme.

The year is coming to an end, and surely each of us has a contender for the title of game of the year. Which released in 2018 is this for you?

Write about the worst games of 2018 in Your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2019 here.
233 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vidgor-int 02.09.19

Red Dead Redemption 2

F
Fuse00 02.09.19

1) RDR 2
2) Kingdom Come Deliverance
3) Detroit Become Human

R
Ryzzen 02.09.19

Far cry 5, Detrot become human, shadow, tomb raider, rdr 2, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

H
Halapalyz 02.09.19

Detroit: Become Human

V
Vampire_98 02.09.19

This year a few good games !

S
Skvizgar 02.09.19

Well by the comments I see that the game of the year will be someone you know.
Think what you want, but for me, despite the heap of bugs, the game is Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

A
ARM_SERJ 02.09.19

Doc 2 ! How to play and play!

U
User na 600Vt 02.09.19

I will be banal: God Of War vs. Detroit: Become Human. It is very worthy of. This year has produced a lot of similar pipelines that are milked well, already very considerable period of time. And against the background of these two games are really the top. RDR2 is not played, the price tag is yet to bite.

U
UAS 02.09.19

Forza Horizon 4 Great game, huge carport, luscious graphics!

H
Homyach 02.09.19

hunt showdown - count fly

H
HappyGhost 02.09.19

RDR 2

D
DAZZDRANAGON 02.09.19

(1)RDR 2. (2)Protocol. The first is interesting, the second is very fun and hardcore =) ! The rest that came out in 2018 all the slag and CARBON !

N
NightGameMassacre 02.09.19

This year was no bright gaming in General. But the fact that it stands out is that Subnautica and Two Point Hospital.

I
Ioannn 02.09.19

Rocky with RDR so absorbed in large quantity, anyone nafig not need small parts that just pissed away a certain number of really important things, in particular stealth until the game the rocky as far as China cancer. A year of war far cry 5 and the Odyssey -these three games can compete.
Upd: Though even here a Foul 76 can be attributed, but given what assessment she instructed mindless daniloski, game of the year it is unlikely to be, although it may compete.

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 02.09.19

I'm not a fan of assassin, played all the parts, but was not one. And there went the Odyssey. I always went to the Greek theme, movies Troy, Alexander the great, the Film Odyssey in childhood looked not times, cartoons about the Greeks, especially the fights with the Minotaur in the labyrinth. And of course the 300 Spartans. The game is very went after work play every day for an hour and can't. My choice: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

s
slayer421slayer 02.09.19

Best - DDR 2, disappointment of the year - Police
On all portals - skinite

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

SinJin
PC brain just have some friends

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

Any kind.

D
Devijack 02.09.19

Nothing Wow this year I do not remember.

C
Cooler Prime 02.09.19

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4