3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bagtyt 13.11.19 03:31 pm

Struggle with friezes (Metro Exodus)

Here's an interesting problem, on any graphics settings (medium 45-60fps) game shamelessly frieze. Is there any way to overcome this excellent otpimization ?
Iron Pentium g4560 + 1050ti (+ a little overclocking) + 8GB of RAM.
170 Comments
Sort by:
J
JAkeS7 13.11.19

bagtyt
Game installed on SSD or HDD?

T
ThePro91 13.11.19

bagtyt
Frieze is also annoying!

r
rJakeStewart 13.11.19

JAkeS7
I have it installed on the HDD. I have stronger than his comp and still frisin is tough. My hardware i7 4770k + GTX 1060 3GB + 12GB RAM/

J
JAkeS7 13.11.19

rJakeStewart
Also had terrible lag. Install the game on SSD and the lag was gone. Video card 1050 ti

T
ThePro91 13.11.19

JAkeS7
I have on the HDD!! it would be better if the sdd to put?! for the sdd system itself took just a memory there is no not a Fig

T
ThePro91 13.11.19

Yes, There optimize not brought up a lot of people complain about freezes

T
ThePro91 13.11.19

Can patch is which )

J
JAkeS7 13.11.19

ThePro91
Already like is

D
Dogmit 13.11.19

ThePro91
Yes, There optimize not brought up a lot of people complain about freezes

Optimize normal. Just play the buckets. There is a type of people. Buy PC game in El Dorado and then whine that everything is bad developed, nothing optimized etc. for their opinion on their 750 ti should all fly on ultra +60 fps, and if not the game machine flies into the category of unoptimized shit.

T
ThePro91 13.11.19

JAkeS7
Well, if optimize tweaked it well and then the rules may not play)

T
ThePro91 13.11.19

Dogma
Well, I have system Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 3.60 8 GB RAM and 4GB 1050ti Frieze PPC

D
Dogmit 13.11.19

ThePro91
well, you have little RAM . I have 8 gig was added on the plate 4 gig of RAM and will ship on the 9th and still frieze, but that's because none and still weak percent

J
JAkeS7 13.11.19

Here is how it works on SSD drive, 8 RAM and video card 1050Ti, percent of i-5 8300h. Played on high settings, FPS about the same. When writing is scored to rearrange settings.

r
rJakeStewart 13.11.19

JAkeS7
I thank you) You helped) Now the game is on my SSD and everything works fine) Now I can record it) thanks again)

J
JAkeS7 13.11.19

rJakeStewart
Not for that) happy to help)

b
bagtyt 13.11.19

Dogma
It's not in buckets, but the fact that the game looks like Paschen (technology NVIDIA and any idiot can tie) works and looks worse than the same kukuruzo 3. Way sideways and then the bucket in the form of 1050ти if on the same consoles (which gpu from 760-th swallow take) it works much better? Just developers in the region have become lazy and instead of proper product cram a bad monster in which even settings no antialiasing. Enjoy guys as you want. And Yes, at the expense of the Frisians. Rolled back the driver on the December, better. Slightly. Freezes are still present on all graphics settings.
PS the same 760 still cope with modern games on a plank floor above soap-4. Tobish as disgusting. But that developed underground such in your game decoracio I do not understand.
PS -8 memory a little
-1050ти weak
Yes, I see you are resumit not for years. May God give you health with such ideas.

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 13.11.19

Campaign without installing the game on SSD the game is not to play okay.

b
bagtyt 13.11.19

Apparently this creature really wants to use a memory eats all the swap file. Without it, by the way, don't even start. On high settings just system eat 6GB of RAM, while swap on 10GB. Hence the screw goes into a fiery ecstasy in the form of a 100% load. Similar treatment is seen only in the division and PM2 in the killed screw. Now this shit is just in the metro.

M
MrDokker 13.11.19

also the same trouble, with the frieze sometimes and sometimes not, and some freezes in the same moments happen, and when autosaves, like Dernovo.

b
bagtyt 13.11.19

MrDokker Maybe it is, my dear.
But then it is hard to believe that the developers have not added the standard graphics settings in the game menu. And in the config is not added. Looks like the bolt they lozhili on the entire th series and mainstream cards in principle.