3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bagtyt 13.11.19 03:31 pm

Struggle with friezes (Metro Exodus)

Here's an interesting problem, on any graphics settings (medium 45-60fps) game shamelessly frieze. Is there any way to overcome this excellent otpimization ?
Iron Pentium g4560 + 1050ti (+ a little overclocking) + 8GB of RAM.
170 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonCommander56 13.11.19

I have a RTX 2070, i8-8700k and 16 Gb of RAM, on the Volga, the game was flying, and it got to the Caspian FPS began to squat to 40 very often, as much hate honestly, after such a smooth game on the Volga, to play with such friezes unpleasant. And passed first time with zamylennym that the patch fixed, and even in the Caspian sea, the game was flying at a stable 60 FPS (vertical sync enabled), but after the patch started.

J
Jonas Weber 13.11.19

The system is i7 4770k and 1070, the game stands on the SSD, it is still often caught friezes. Went to the usercfg in C:\Users\Имя_Пользователя\Saved Games\metro exodus there r_enum_ssaa changed from 10 to 5, has become much better, you can even put 1. This smoothing - always default unscrewed to the maximum. The picture becomes a little ladders, but in principle there is no difference to the quality of one job.

S
Sidor Sidorov 13.11.19

Rearranged with PDM on SSD , turned off tesselyatsii , ultra , friezes gone !

b
bagtyt 13.11.19

Sidor Sidorov
Would only SSD...

B
Brock Samson 13.11.19

XS you better tell me how with a tambourine potentiate to me on 1050ti how the game worked ) 16 gg RAM and a i7 3370 percent
and then on the Caspian sea came and something pulled puke

S
SomeMark 13.11.19

Brock Samson
I 1050Ti. Are still in the Volga and the gameplay is relatively enjoyable. 45 FPS lock, rarely sinking to 35-40. Reading the reviews, I'm afraid of the Caspian sea. When you reach him and meet some wild problems with FPS, it is likely to delay the game to release or lower the settings to medium/decrease the resolution.
Of all the real tips in addition to waiting for the patch:
the configuration file user.cfg parameter r_enum_ssaa to set to 0 (instead of default 10). There is a parameter associated with taa smoothing (the removal of which increases the FPS, as you write), but if it is cut off, the game becomes dark.
Settings
r_foliage_hemi_ao 1
r_foliage_shadows 1
Can also be put to 0. According to the logic of names, this disables the SSAO and shadows in vegetation. Frankly, I have not tested it, because at the level of the Volga in nature and there is no vegetation as such. At the level of the Taiga will try to cut down these options.

That's all... So wait for patches. If not corrected - through to put medium settings and reduce the shading/resolution. I am using Reshade slightly offset by a soap that comes out with reduced resolution, but it is clear that the native 1080p resolution of the monitor playing much nicer.

B
Brock Samson 13.11.19

SomeMark
buddy I razobralsja why was the game RAM of only 4 gig eats hahaha but the paging file and easily over 10 gigs of flies. turned the paging file to 16 gigs (on SSD vydelil) and the game stopped picking
(what the fuck sprashivaetsya bought over over until..... money osasco)

S
SomeMark 13.11.19

Brock Samson
Yes? Hmm, need to try. I have a small swap file (2 gig), but there are as many as 2 SSD.

In General, it is wildly strange) In 2019 to release the game, dependent on the paging file. I had forgotten that he needed games modern. I also have 16 gigs and the question arises, why the heck, if the game and the whole paging file is hollowed.

UPD: I also Set myself a 16 GB swap. While I can not say about the changes, since they are on the Volga, and there the framerate itself is quite and so smooth. One thing I noticed - it is impossible to put swap space on the disk where you installed the game, because blunted strange happen when you load the save. Put on the neighboring SSD - everything is smooth.

A
Archi Penenko 13.11.19

On different forums there are similar messages from different people.Conductive digging.My artkramer shows that operatives eats 8 GB of 16,and the paging file as much as 35 GB.Th for the crap?

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 13.11.19

Archie Penenko
but it's interesting, and how to check it can ? what to do ?

R
Rograx 13.11.19

Archie Penenko
Give a link to the forum. As much as interested. Developed with these protections really ahreneli. What kind of protection are such, that already permanently loaded onto hard drive, without stops. I now about the license.

S
Spaunidze 13.11.19

guys and can actually deny access to the download ? who is aware of ?

S
SomeMark 13.11.19

Spaunidze
No requests on this IP not found. License. The pirates - I have no idea.
Biocide access through the local security policy.

A
ARM_SERJ 13.11.19

The new patch came out, and fps less than on release.... OPTIMIZATION!

p
pump_plus 13.11.19

Game license with latest patch.
Put the firewood in the power mode maximum performance, friezes greatly reduced, or rather during the shootings and etc., when you travel around the world sometimes there are second failures.
Wood 418.91 - began to fall off the driver, put a fresh 419.17. The people on foreign forums massively spits on the new drivers and rolled back to 417.72. complain about drop in fps in some games by 10-15%

P
Pas0000 13.11.19

Next, listen up ! If you have pirates, the friezes removed just. The people upstairs all done for you! I blocked the access to PI 35.227.230.186 through the local security policy. EVERYTHING !!! THE LAG IS GONE!!! I suffered with this for about 6 hours, I would during this time the game is over. And then I decided to try zablocie PI and voila!!! Try and use it!!!

b
bagtyt 13.11.19

Pas0000
Write short guide, if you don't mind. I think many will be grateful.

S
Sidor Sidorov 13.11.19

Yes , Yes, where to block the access ??? The firewall in KIS or the host file ???

T
TheMorux1973 13.11.19

Off the Internet, but the freezes still can't play normally. The point here still.

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 13.11.19

Pas0000
Yes, exactly, write a short guide how to do it, pliz)