3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bagtyt 13.11.19 03:31 pm

Struggle with friezes (Metro Exodus)

Here's an interesting problem, on any graphics settings (medium 45-60fps) game shamelessly frieze. Is there any way to overcome this excellent otpimization ?
Iron Pentium g4560 + 1050ti (+ a little overclocking) + 8GB of RAM.
170 Comments
Sort by:
k
kaverin007 13.11.19

MrDokker
do you mean the system is weak

M
MrDokker 13.11.19

kaverin007
Yeah, already ran to change computer, because of the Subway, because all the other normal optimized game hands and not an asshole, work perfectly :)

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 13.11.19

MrDokker
correctly said)

k
kaverin007 13.11.19

MrDokker
I have 1063 12 RAM I 73770 FULL HD ULTRA no hair 35-65 fps average of 40.A good optimization for this game!Friesians are rare

R
Ridrih_Wayne 13.11.19

All good time of day. Read everything on this forum on optimizing the game and combat microprism. But not lowering the quality of textures/smoothing/reducing the screen resolution/increase the paging file didn't help. Anyway, I saw a comment of Archie Penenko (see above), the fact that the game loads some data types.
1. Because I banned all Internet access.
2. Completely removed the page file, in my opinion 16GB DDR4 should be enough for stable operation of the system without swap. Left 1.5 GB on the system drive only (previously about this method, too, someone wrote).
3. Many have written about the shortcomings of the system DX 12, but some after incorporation was to increase the FPS + the stability of the frame (on geforce cards). Doubts about the latter, since when DX 12, after the start-up has dark screen for a very long time and nothing loaded. I waited for about 1-2 minutes on principle. All loaded, the game freezes completely gone. Framrate stayed at around 45-60 +. Sharp drops were not within an hour of the game.
Game installed on a normal old laptop HDD, because the question is about the SSD for me was not relevant.
My system: i3 6100, gtx 1060 3GB, 16gb DDR4, 500gb hdd (from old laptop).
I would be very happy if someone helped !)

D
Ded MastDay 13.11.19

Ridrih_Wayne
Ridrih_Wayne wrote:
1. Because I banned all Internet access.
You can read more on how to do this?

S
SomeMark 13.11.19

Ridrih_Wayne
Characteristically, this problem is only on pirates. License no profit is not given IP block, walked in the subject, and generally disconnect from the Internet.

k
kaverin007 13.11.19

Ridrih_Wayne
did everything as you described-did not help.The system I have the same

K
Kazak3330 13.11.19

Friends found a solution. Roll back the driver for your graphics card. I put the December, put the penultimate quality, disconnected hairworks, fiziks and tessellation, Schrader 1.1 exposed. The vertical full. And the option of 16 exposed.
Plus razer game booster activated to the heap. And this one:

C:\Users\Ваш user\Saved games\metro exodus\folder of numbers\user.cfg

Find the line r_enum_ssaa 10, where 10 is the value of smoothing.
( I have now 1 . graphically, nothing has changed !!!! )

System intel core i5 2400, Gtx 1060 3gb, HDD, 8gb RAM. Monique 1680 on 1050. Flies.

K
Kazak3330 13.11.19

The main reason is the driver

k
kaverin007 13.11.19

Kazak3330
when he reached the Caspian sea and you will cry

D
Ded MastDay 13.11.19

Kazak3330
Kazak3330 wrote:
C:\Users\Ваш user\Saved games\metro exodus\folder of numbers\user.cfg

Find the line r_enum_ssaa 10, where 10 is the value of smoothing.
( I have now 1 . graphically, nothing has changed !!!! )
Here's the thing, you can set this parameter at least 1, at least 0, but if you do NOT set the user file.cfg attribute to read only, the game at the next startup, automatically set again r_enum_ssaa 10. And if you tick read-only, the game lost all find you diaries and postcards, as they are recorded in this file.
And by the way, I have not noticed in any game changes when you edit this parameter, neither in picture nor in fps. Apparently, this hiding something else, and not smoothing.

Which version of the wood fell?

R
Ridrih_Wayne 13.11.19

Removed from user.cfg parameter is read-only, as it was a shame that the notes and cards are not saved. Option r_enum_ssaa returned to a value of 10. The way FPS is not affected. The paging file in my case is absolutely no role played, as I wrote earlier, that left only 1.5 GB for the system drive.

kaverin007
Perhaps do a number of problems due to the fact that he is sitting on the pirates. Discounts will be sure the game will take.

Grandfather Mastday
Internet access was closed through the firewall (control panel - system and security - firewall Windows defender advanced settings). They have created rules for inbound and outbound Internet access for MetroExedus.exe. (in youtube there are many videos there on how to block the game access to the Internet)
Video driver 418.91
Once passed the game, I am sure that the solution to the problem was to switch to DX 12. (One long black screen, or there is a button to skip the video - just wait, all will be downloaded). Then tested in the forest on the Caspian sea, the fps has become better and the freezes are gone (the most important missing friezes while aiming at the moment of shot).

D
Ded MastDay 13.11.19

Ridrih_Wayne
Ridrih_Wayne wrote:
control panel - system and security - firewall Windows defender advanced settings). They have created rules for inbound and outbound Internet access for MetroExedus.exe.
I have Win 7. Windows defender is disabled in services. In the firewall I created rules to deny access to the network the executable, but in a network could break not only the executable file, for example in the root of the game is telemetry.dll. (I was thinking how to disable all computer access to a specific address).
Microfreeze I have when approaching the tablet card, aiming, and even in some moments. And the Frisians did not svyazany with fps. The pagefile on my system SSD, and the game itself on the HDD. Playing on dx 11. Driver 419.17.

UPD. For the sake of experiment, tried to reinstall the game on the SSD. How was the friezes and left. Noticed more freezes after zagruzki game, and over time they become rare. If the game is long something caches, and then becoming smooth, even fps so do not jump. But it is necessary to re-enter the game and it all starts again.

B
BezNika1 13.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Frieze as well, sight, etc .
Installed a bunch of firewood and also 419.17

Returned to their 411.63. They were starting to play with them and pass.

GTX 970
Settings.
1920x1080
High
Vert sync - Complete
Tessellation - on
Antialiasing: low
AF 4X

In the Caspian sea in the beginning will lag then after the storm disperse.

M
Missiya 13.11.19

I play on a Gaming Laptop Lenovo Y520 Legion-15IKBN (80WK00UXRA) Screen 15.6 IPS (1920x1080) Full HD, matte / Intel Core i5-7300HQ (2.5 - 3.5 GHz) / RAM 16 GB / HDD 1 TB / nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4 GB / without OD / LAN / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / webcam / Windows 10/64 settings put to high, I put it on ultra, began freezes and I have put back on a high and friezes had disappeared. Although if you re-start the game and put it on ultra, no freezes. SSD at anything here. The latest drivers and they installed me. Graphics happy of course, though the facial expressions of the characters are wooden. The AI is stupid.

M
Missiya 13.11.19

Ultra settings, it's okay, and who's on settings Extreme tried?) You should try, dude plays the extreme laptop is the same only 17 inches.) Card true he had a 1060 and the processor is I7.

A
Archi Penenko 13.11.19

Don't know what is.Reinstalled Windows,put the February Assembly,the game is on ultra at 45-60 fps.Firewood NVIDIA 419.17.

This was not what the friezes and tin kakayato 1-7фпс in the menu,also the game is not allowed to put Diks 12.The paging file was eating right up to 30GB.Now even 10GB of swap and 8GB of operatives and the Dix 12 available.

ryzen r5 1400 (stock)
ddr4 16gb 2666 mhz
1060 gtx 3gb
ssd 120 evo 860
seagate ST1000DM010

System on SSD,game and pagefile on hdd

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 13.11.19

Turn off one function Tesselate (the sense of it not what) and friezes disappeared, well, that's personally me)))

D
Dogmit 13.11.19

Vekselberg de Wolf
Well ... you Can even disable all: tessellation, hair, fiziks. To put minimal salary and 720p and will fly all to cheer.