3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bagtyt 13.11.19 03:31 pm

Struggle with friezes (Metro Exodus)

Here's an interesting problem, on any graphics settings (medium 45-60fps) game shamelessly frieze. Is there any way to overcome this excellent otpimization ?
Iron Pentium g4560 + 1050ti (+ a little overclocking) + 8GB of RAM.
170 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrDokker 13.11.19

Yes, my fingers are not enough to list the games that stood denovo, and had the same problems as in the Subway, this is not no fucking coincidence, never mind, has passed her poveromo and deleted it logogram. )

S
Shock Burst 13.11.19

Rtx 2070, i7-8700k, 16gb RAM, game installed on hhd no freezes, the game just flies!
Even my friend there's no lag, and the computer is twice weaker than I have a Gtx 1070, i5 4690, 16gb RAM, game installed on hdd, ultra settings, 60fps stable.

M
MrDokker 13.11.19

Shock Burst is not clear why you're then in these threads you come :D

M
MrDokker 13.11.19

yet let's say that in the Caspian sea in some places you also 60 fps stable :D

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 13.11.19

Arthur Morgan RD2
it is not in SSD,th sense put on the SSD the game still freezes.
there is someone about buckets wrote,not buckets what is it?9900к 2080 i9 and ti?

J
JAkeS7 13.11.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
It's someone like! I, and many others, the problem was the SSD. Perhaps you have some realties is another cause of glitches.

S
Shock Burst 13.11.19

MrDokker
It's so obvious! I go to watch people suffer=)

M
Mr_Dude090 13.11.19

Yes, there is constant micro freezes in the beginning of the campaign into the sewer, and even when turning the camera. A little help to put V-sync on Half (30 Fps Lock) in video options. The game installed on the HDD.

K
Khorn1 13.11.19

I have almost the same hardware only gtx1050 2 GB normal . After the witchcraft over the config file, the game began to go less. Freezes sometimes but overall the game is very smooth. By the way because of the processor most likely friezes for g4560 though 4 live streaming , but still 2-core . Here i5 the desired minimum for comfortable gameplay at low-medium settings.

d
desoto10 13.11.19

Monitor with G-sync actually removes friezes, even on slower machines. Or Free sync for AMD cards.

P
Pavlo1983 13.11.19

To defeat the Frisians, do the following:

follow the way C-user-your name-save game-metro exodus-there will be a folder in her user file.cfg there are two lines r_exposure_hdr 0. - r_dx11_tess 1 place and all the game flies it puts direct 11 and removes hdr which is enabled by default but not zarabotany not optimizirovan ) and all enjoy the game ) game )

I did, helped me, friezes, like, disappeared completely. Wrote like as many not played yet downloaded to test the performance on your bucket, to start the first 2 parts are going to re-take, in a word, try this method.

A
Affekt77 13.11.19

Shock Burst wrote:
Rtx 2070, i7-8700k, 16gb RAM, game installed on hhd no freezes, the game just flies!
It until you to the location of the Caspian sea probably did not come ). There is a drawdown to 50 fps, which put down even 2080ti.

P
Pavlo1983 13.11.19

Regarding the location of the Caspian sea, specifically tested the performance of my old lady on it at minimum graphics settings, my PC (Radeon 6950 + dryer 2 X4 965 + 8GB RAM) has the same performance as in other areas of 20-40 fps on average. Apparently the Caspian sea on high graphics more buggy, at the minimum salary, there is no difference.

S
SomeMark 13.11.19

Khorn1
Please tell me exactly which settings you touching and which of them gave the effect noticeable?

M
Mr_Dude090 13.11.19

Pavlo1983 wrote:

follow the way C-user-your name-save game-metro exodus-there will be a folder in her user file.cfg there are two lines r_exposure_hdr 0. - r_dx11_tess 1 place and all the game flies it puts direct 11 and removes hdr which is enabled by default but not zarabotany not optimizirovan ) and all enjoy the game ) game )

I did, helped me, friezes, like, disappeared completely. Wrote like as many not played yet downloaded to test the performance on your bucket, to start the first 2 parts are going to re-take, in a word, try this method.
Pavlo1983, thank you very much for this method) Really helped to partially remove the friezes. The game is still buggy, need to wait for patches.

J
Jesse Custer 13.11.19

JAkeS7
scored or have forgotten that is the question

S
SomeMark 13.11.19

Pavlo1983 wrote:

Actually r_dx11_tess 1 includes tessellation in the game (tess as it suggests), which sets FPS for 6-10 units. For choosing DX meets r_api. Do not enter people astray.

J
JAkeS7 13.11.19

Jesse Custer
Second)

b
bagtyt 13.11.19

Guys, is there a way to limit FPS? Because this problem was in the division on high settings, after Locke at stable FPS (45) the game has ceased to risiti the word at all. The inclusion of the rifle and limit the FPS to only 60.

R
Rograx 13.11.19

bagtyt
RivaTuner. I use it. The best program for these purposes.