3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bartolbi 09.12.21 11:05 pm

How do I unlock all factions? (Total War: Rome)

Help, I want to play with other factions, but it will take a long time. Skinte save please. [email protected]
172 Comments
Sort by:
[
[-WAP-] McLaud 09.12.21

Place the file at: c: /.../ rome total war / data / world / maps / campaign / imperial_campaign
Otkryvesh descr_strat.TXT and inserts listed below:

; Campaign script generated the Custom Romans by the Map Editor Campaign

campaign imperial_campaign
playable by
romans_julii
romans_brutii
romans_scipii
egypt
the Seleucid
Carthage
parthia
the Gauls
Germans
greek_cities
romans_senate
Macedon
Pontus
armenia
dacia
Scythia
spain
Thrace
Numidia
Britons
end
an unlockable

end
nonplayable

slave
end

start_date -270 summer
end_date 14 summer

win_conditions
land_owner 20 100
land_owner 20 100
land_owner 20 100
land_owner 20 100
land_owner 20 100
land_owner 20 100
land_owner 20 100
land_owner 20 100
end_win_conditions

;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; >>>> start of landmarks section> start of resources section> start of sound emitters section> start of events section> start of factions section> start of diplomacy section> start of regions section

[
[-WAP-] McLaud 09.12.21

Hang up, do not insert !!!! Not all characters fit. I'll send you a file for your soap.

T
Turbo pascal 09.12.21

Attention! Important! Turbo Pascal tip from 06/04/10 10:08 AM

"In addition to McLaud's post from 01/02/05 00:53.

If the factions still won't open, find the
Data text campaign_descriptions.txt file . Copy the paragraph with any faction and paste Then change the name of the faction to the one you want to play. Observe similar fonts and spacing. Now this faction should become playable.

Before all manipulations, make a backup copy of the file, just in case. "

B
Bartolbi 09.12.21

Sorry, I was gone for a long time, I didn't check the soap for a long time and deleted your file on the go.

B
Bartolbi 09.12.21

If you are not too lazy, send it again.

G
Germanicus 09.12.21

2McLaud
Senate is also not playable, put it in the same place as Slave in nonplayable at the very bottom, otherwise after completing the first mission you will be thrown out in the game menu.

A
Aluart 09.12.21

Guys, I don’t know how to place the text in strat.txt as needed,
it doesn’t work, only the FSE factions have disappeared and I can’t play at all!
HELP !!
send corrected strat.txt with all correct changes.
I would be very grateful!

s
serega 09.12.21

people went through long campaigns for the Brutus Germans, short ones for the galov selusid, and not all nations opened up! WHAT TO DO!!!

K
Koreyros 09.12.21

2 serega.
If you do not edit any files ;-), then only those nations that you "took out" by yourself will open (there should be a message that the faction is broken), and playing ONLY for ROME !!! (if you knock a nation off the map playing for others, except for one of the families, then it will not open in the campaign, at least for me = ().

P
Praetorian 09.12.21

No, you can play for any other faction, moreover, by completing a short / long campaign, you can get the opportunity to control 8 other available states. Playing for Juliev, he took out the Greeks, and then went through a big campaign for the Greeks - he was able to play for Egypt, Carthage, etc. - nations from the "Unpackable" section.

S
SpellBinder 09.12.21

Guys, I downloaded several files from twcentre (including those that accelerate construction), just for trial (I try not to read in this type of games), so no effect! I copied them into the corresponding folders (having previously saved the sources), launched the game, and - everything is still :) only opening all the factions worked, but I myself knew this trick :)) what's the matter? is there something that I don’t know? :))) tell me!

F
Femistokl 09.12.21

Man, you just didn't notice. Acceleration of only two times. But you yourself can speed up everything, just next to the word construkshin, change the number, for example, from 3 to 1 and everything will be built in 1 move. You can raise or lower the price of buildings - it's all in the same file (which is about the buildings that you downloaded).

S
SpellBinder 09.12.21

oh, thanks! :) I will experiment! although it's more interesting without such cheats :) I've just opened the factions :)

S
Salian 09.12.21

can be simpler: transfer the names of nations from unplayble to playble to descr_strat.

D
Dmitrislav 09.12.21

Can you give the address of this descr_strat.TXT more precisely? Thanks in advance!

S
Salian 09.12.21

Answer: C: / Games / RomeTotalWar / Data / world / maps / campaign / imperial_campaign.
(I installed the game on the C drive).

D
Dmitrislav 09.12.21

Thanks! I just stumbled, because my game was recorded on disk D. Now I rewrote the "game" nations and enjoy playing for Macedonia. By the way, indeed, there is no description for the Scythians and several other nations!

S
Salian 09.12.21

Actually, there is. To do this, you need a mod that gives a photo of the leaders and a description for all factions, but it is in English.

F
Fergus 09.12.21

In fact, it is easier to install mod 5_0 or 5_1, although construction there is longer, but cheaper and different mega-wars open earlier. In the same mod, there is a description of all the factions and with photos (though, as mentioned above, overseas) ...

S
Salian 09.12.21

I have not installed realism. They say it is not realism at all, but fantastism, although I don’t know.