3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bartolbi 09.12.21 11:05 pm

How do I unlock all factions? (Total War: Rome)

Help, I want to play with other factions, but it will take a long time. Skinte save please. [email protected]
172 Comments
Sort by:
l
leroy96 09.12.21

Well, the whole point is just this!)
I bought a license to get the key, and use it to play on an Internet.

N
Nurmagomed 09.12.21

Tell me if it is possible to add where there are imperial companies other than the Romans and Greeks, other states, for example: Carthage, Seleucid or Germany well, etc. etc. Tell me how.

A
Antonio 09.12.21

Read the Rome: Total War FAQ
http://forums.playground.ru/rome_total_war/84138/

T
Turbo pascal 09.12.21

Dear Antonio!
Could you please insert the information below as the third in order in this topic and bring it up to the top bold topics so that it hangs there forever. So that people do not suffer and do not get us. It is wrong to ignore people or tell them: look at the forum. When I went to the forum for the first time, I read it carefully for a couple of weeks, until I learned all the known tricks.

In addition to McLaud's post from 02.01.05 00:53.

If the factions still won't open, find the Data text campaign_descriptions.txt file. Copy the paragraph with any fraction and paste it down. Then change the name of the faction to the one you want to play. Observe similar fonts and spacing. This faction should now be playable.

Before all the manipulations, make a backup copy of the file, just in case.

R
RAyWolf 09.12.21

Help! I put everything in descr_start, I click on "Senate", and it throws me out of the game. Help me please. Thanks in advance!!! :)

A
Antonio 09.12.21

Turbo Pascal
Your add-on is inserted on top of this topic. True, not the third post, but the fourth. If something is wrong, write how you imagine the changes.

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

Hunter-98
playing for the Senate? when playing for the Senate - this scroll does not work. there is a conflict and the game crashes.

A
Antonio 09.12.21

cataphract_an
Here we are talking, most likely, that even the "Senate" faction does not start for Hunter-98. Those. there is an icon for this faction in the faction selection list, and when you try to start the game for the Senate, the game crashes.

T
Turbo pascal 09.12.21

In my opinion, the main problem is how the Senate fits into the descriptions.
If you solve it, then everything will be fine. It seems to me.
Although, for the life of me, I don't understand the point of playing for the Senate.

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

Turbo Pascal
you can start from the beginning of the civil game. war.

T
Turbo pascal 09.12.21

Again you have a warning. Well, you are a ficus. Can't live peacefully?
It seems like a smart type and an adult and not a fool.

T
Turbo pascal 09.12.21

You know the modern guys who try to do it the way they need to, they don't know life.

I don't know why, but I demand that I be punished as my friend cataphract_an. Otherwise ... It is said chaotically. The requirement to remove the collision from Kata within 24 hours.

That modernization that beats Katu, give a voice. Let's talk

T
Turbo pascal 09.12.21

And in SC an old man on a Shcheglovsky hair dryer
Poet's dream ...

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

Turbo Pascal
yes, no card for the cause, I just did not manage to properly camouflage the direct mockery of a not very smart person.

By the way, multiposting is also punishable, as well as flooding.

THX. for the support.

G
GArGuTZ 09.12.21

when trying to play for Thrace, Dacia, Spain, Scythia, Numidia, Armenia, the game crashes. (I click on the faction icon and crashes) Help please. Game version 1.3 (pirate)

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

GArGuTZ
see the post from Turbo Pascal 06/04/10 10:08 AM and Turbo Pascal 01/02/05 01:01 AM

G
GArGuTZ 09.12.21

aaah here I am an idiot, it is necessary to change the NAME of the faction)))) big ATP))))

m
macedon86 09.12.21

I tried to open all the factions on the tops, but it does not work (I would like to play for the Macedonians). Plz drop the finished file to [email protected]
And plz more maps to new nations

C
Chukchi Militant 09.12.21

Did you try to install the mod? I didn't play very much along the way, right?

m
macedon86 09.12.21

The Chukchi Militant has
not tried it. If it's not difficult, throw everything that needs to be done on soap.