3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bartolbi 09.12.21 11:05 pm

How do I unlock all factions? (Total War: Rome)

Help, I want to play with other factions, but it will take a long time. Skinte save please. [email protected]
172 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fergus 09.12.21

to spirit: can you give the exact dates? at least with a gross error?

2 DonVinchenzo: disagree. If fiction, then nothing more than a version without a mod. And this is only theoretically (i.e. someone may not like it, but, as they say, there are exceptions to any rule !!! IMHO)

P
PlayGround.ru 09.12.21

people help me throw my save too pliz [email protected]

P
PlayGround.ru 09.12.21

people help me throw my save too pliz [email protected]

F
Filaret666 09.12.21

skinte me, otherwise I changed it in that file and it didn't fucking change [email protected]

S
Salian 09.12.21

Save what?

P
PlayGround.ru 09.12.21

All factions !!!!! So open the folder with
Rome from /...../ rome totalwar / data / world / maps / campaign / imperial_campaign / deskr_strat and transfer everything from end nonplayaeble to end unlockable (located in the same place)

B
BigBeat 09.12.21

Hello, I'm a new person here, so I ask you not to throw stones at once if something goes wrong))). I know that everyone is already terribly tired of this question, but I have studied the entire forum, once I met a similar error in one top, but the solutions were not given there. I have a localized Rome: Total War from 1C + BI also from 1C, on top of patch 1.6. there are no more additions or patches. On the forum, I read what changes need to be made to the file in order to open all the other factions, I did everything strictly as it was written, but now every time I go into the game, I click on the single-player game, the empire company, the coats of arms of all nations appeared there, I choose one , I press to continue, but the game crashes again in the single player menu, and so on with any nation, even with those that I could have played before. Please tell me what can be done.

D
Dima112 09.12.21

I have Rome: Total War 1.5, too, from 1 C. Try this principle, it may work.

; Campaign script generated the Custom Romans by the Map Editor Campaign

campaign imperial_campaign
playable by
romans_julii
romans_brutii
romans_scipii
egypt
the Seleucid
Carthage
parthia
the Gauls
Germans
Britons
greek_cities
romans_senate
Macedon
Pontus
armenia
dacia
Numidia
Scythia
spain
Thrace
end
an unlockable
end
nonplayable
the slave
end

Probably you were given erroneous notes, that's why it didn't work out. It was the same for me, I had to correct it myself. Even with the slightest inaccuracy in the notes, the game will not work. You must observe the exact arrangement of words, paragraphs, spaces, etc.

D
Dima112 09.12.21

Damn, the entries on the forum were inaccurate, in the sense of spaces.

B
BigBeat 09.12.21

Thank you very much for your advice, I'll try it tonight, although right now I remember that my factions were in a different order.

B
BigBeat 09.12.21

I redid everything, but unfortunately nothing came of it, apparently the problem is in the gaps, if anyone has the opportunity, I ask you to send me this file by email to [email protected] I would be very grateful, otherwise I really want to play for other factions.

H
Henry the Fowler 09.12.21

The fact is that you need to install more maps for these nations, register them in
Data / text / campaign_descriptions and (preferably), the faces of the leaders. I'll send you the file, and take the maps to RTR 5.3 or earlier samples.

B
BigBeat 09.12.21

Heinrich, thank you very much, everything is working fine now, you helped me out a lot!))) I will never forget)

H

There is nothing for that, you need to help each other;))

s
skripka 09.12.21

I have the same problem, please discard the file for me. Thanks in advance to the kind and not greedy. Here is my address: [email protected]

D
Dims 09.12.21

Maybe someone will just put it somewhere thread?
Or send it to me, I'll post it somewhere.

H

Violin, catch the files.

s
skripka 09.12.21

Heinrich - thank you. The world is not without kind people.

H

;) My pleasure.

R
Rapait 09.12.21

Ave, total Romans!
I am with you again - my brothers in mind. How long have we not seen each other - six months, a year? Eh ... a lot of work, we have a revolution on the nose, here we are journalists and sweating. Listen, brothers, I walked around the forums in different ways, but I just couldn't find good people there ... so I returned home (the prodigal son!). Maybe someone from old memory will create a file of the type:
1. There is only SPKR from Rome
2. To the south - in Campania - Scipions
3. There are no Juliev and Brutus (you can, of course, differently: Julia - is, the rest, acrome SPKR - no)
4. Where Julia - rebels
5. Where Brutus - rebels
6. Where Sicily Roman - rebels

Who can help? And then I myself did-did and could not do anything - apparently I was not attentive. Help, brothers, plizzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!! (And to a kind person in advance - RESPECT, BEER and "Lord, do not go around this chela when distributing gingerbread!")