3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bartolbi 09.12.21 11:05 pm

How do I unlock all factions? (Total War: Rome)

Help, I want to play with other factions, but it will take a long time. Skinte save please. [email protected]
172 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trast Ltd 09.12.21

Help, I have the same garbage!

Reinstalled Rome: Total War and Barbarian Invasion, did nothing else. Then let me, I think, transfer the factions to the playable (as usual). He endured everything except the Senate and the rebels. I sit down to play as Thracian, go to the campaign selection menu and just press the round button - I am thrown into Windows!

Damn, everything worked! And I have already played for the Thracians ... You
can play for the Macedonians, but for the Thracians, Numidians, Dacians, Pontians, Scythians - nicht!

Tu Henrikh:
if not a bummer, throw this file to my email - [email protected] :)

T
Trast Ltd 09.12.21

News: The error went away on its own after a complete reinstallation of the game.
:)))

C
Commissioner 09.12.21

And I have the same garbage in Barbariana (I want to play for my native Slavs to death)), send me too please [email protected] Thank you in advance!

o
openfire1 09.12.21

Heinrich, please send me these files too to [email protected], otherwise your favorite game is worth it. Pazhaaaluista

H
Henry the Fowler 09.12.21

Gentlemen, because I rarely visit the forum lately and have moved somewhat away from Rome (Paradoxes rule !!! DP2 !!!), then write to me on the soap, so it will be faster.

c
coolman333 09.12.21

I generally crash out of the game, as soon as I select the faction "for example Spain" the error "send a report or not" comes out. Help, please, I really need it. If anything, here's the soap: [email protected] Send these cards, it might work !!

T
Timon0d 09.12.21

The people did as it was written, entered all the races into the playable maps, it was just a map without marks, called it under Spain, entered the race in Datatextcampaign_descriptions, like there are no flights now, but when you select a new race and press to start the campaign, you return to the game selection menu. I don't know, maybe I messed up something, please send the cards and the necessary files [email protected] to the soap

d
diadiafedia 09.12.21

Hello to you here ... so you can still create one:
playable by
romans_julii
romans_brutii
romans_scipii
romans_senate
Macedon
Pontus
armenia
dacia
Scythia
spain
Thrace
Numidia
the slave
egypt
the Seleucid
Carthage
parthia
the Gauls
Germans
Britons
greek_cities
end
an unlockable

end
nonplayable

romans_julii
romans_brutii
romans_scipii

end

start_date -270 summer

Cool Senatom- he immediately the army is powerful =)

J
Julii cohort 09.12.21

You can basically change the description, even the number of units, although the campaign will still show 160 (PTB).

k
krot2202 09.12.21

hello, comrades! help pliz solve one problem: in the Alexander mod, the rest of the factions do not attack the Parthia. I found the following do not attack faction ... I inserted this chip into the original Rome (so that the Thracians would not attack the Scythians) but the chip did not work. How to do this, does anyone know?

A
Antonio 09.12.21

In my opinion, this is duplicated somewhere else.
No, not this phrase itself, but some other parameters.

Y
YAKUT14 09.12.21

I would also like to play for the Slavs, send me a file. [email protected] For earlier, thank you Romans.

A
Antonio 09.12.21

I don't know, everything opened fine for me.
The only thing is that in Rome: Total War, 1 nation cannot be added to the list of playable, any. You can, for example, the rebels, and you can also Dacians.

U
UCK 09.12.21

the same error, send me a file, jeka.ru91 @ mail.ru

Thank you

U
UCK 09.12.21

I put in that nonsense that I svechu, I go into the game, I press the "imperial campaign", it shows me (choose an item from the list), then throws it out again in the menu. What it is?

A
Antonio 09.12.21

Sometimes it is required to restart the computer after the changes.

U
UCK 09.12.21

Doesn't help, the same bullshit.

V
Vladir 09.12.21

In general, so. Everything is downright simple:
The directory RomeTotalWar / Data / world / maps / campaign / imperial_campaign contains the descr_strat.txt file. Open it and right at the top under the word campaign there will be three items (playable, unlockable, nonplayable) with the factions written in them. These are playable, partially playable, and non-playable factions. Well, here, according to the logic of things, it follows that where to rewrite. You transfer all the names of the factions under the playable item, and in the rest you erase the repeating ones. Just don't copy romans_senate and slave. They won't work.

U
UCK 09.12.21

Thanks a lot.

g
golovhanskialex 09.12.21

My game crashes when choosing the Senate, Thracians, Spaniards,
Numidians. What to do? I have version 1.3. Help someone !!!