3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bartolbi 09.12.21 11:05 pm

How do I unlock all factions? (Total War: Rome)

Help, I want to play with other factions, but it will take a long time. Skinte save please. [email protected]
172 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladir 09.12.21

The Senate and the Rebels will not play anyway.
But I don’t know with the others. Should work.

A
Antonio 09.12.21

How is it "not going to be"?
I passed the company for both the Senate and the Insurgents.

B
BigHuman 09.12.21

I was looking for files related to the Senate and only the Senate does not stand for: Victory Condition, Defeat Condition (there are many other parameters, but these are the most important ones). And so in this file you can change: the number of units, their experience, the skills of generals, the number of generals, the ownership of cities, starting money, diplomatic relations of states, the development of the city, the relationship of nations to the beginning of the game, as well as the skills and number of spies and diplomats.

ZY I wrote not quite in order, so if you are wrong, please contact me.
ZYY It is only in descr_strat.txt file, but descr _ ??? lot.

a
andrey223 09.12.21

you can drop me a file with saves where the fractions are open, pliz)))))))))

C
Cool man 09.12.21

Only the Roman factions can open all the delights of the game, and the rest is second class.

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

[SCORPION]
You're wrong. All the delights of the game are revealed only by the Seleucus and Egypt factions.

A
Ardi 09.12.21

Everyone has their own "charms" in the game (I'm talking about the rebels), for me there is nothing particularly interesting in vanilla ... but somehow vanilla was sharpened for the game by the Romans, in fact, that's why the game is called Rome.

C
Cool man 09.12.21

cataphract_an
Ardi is right, everyone has their own charms in the game, but I'm closer to the Roman and Greek factions than the eastern ones. But most of all I like to play with Rome.

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

and the eastern factions are closer to me, I like to crush legions with cataphracts.

B
Betresen 09.12.21

I like different factions. But I like the Roman factions least of all - it's too easy to play for them :-)

a
aleksds1 09.12.21

Please, send me the file! [email protected]

F
Ferz777 09.12.21

Can't you play for Persia? And then I read the comments that they are in the game.

A
Alter Fritz 09.12.21

They mean Parthia. There is no Persia itself. She is in the addon "Alexander" (bad, however) and the "Rise of Persia" mod.

F
Ferz777 09.12.21

In add-on "Alexander" can you play the opposite for Persia?

C
Chukchi Militant 09.12.21

Ferz777

Of course. But where do you get opponents? :)

F
Ferz777 09.12.21

West closed chtoli? First Macedonia, then Greece, then Rome and Carthage. Even Greece cannot be captured?

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

yes there the West is closed, there is only Epirus.

if you want a full-fledged game for the Achaemenid state, download the mod http://www.internetwars.ru/Rome/RiseofPersia/Persia.htm

F
Ferz777 09.12.21

I tried it, there is no Russian language, I put it from the original, the game immediately crashed.

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

learn English, it means that during installation you messed up something.

S
Seleucid 09.12.21

Christmas tree sticks once again we write how to open factions is not difficult to look at the forum personally, since it all opened because a patch was installed and it also depends on the version of the game.