3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bartolbi 09.12.21 11:05 pm

How do I unlock all factions? (Total War: Rome)

Help, I want to play with other factions, but it will take a long time. Skinte save please. [email protected]
172 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chukchi Militant 09.12.21

Yeah, I see. Is there no unlim?

m
macedon86 09.12.21

There is a Chukchi Militant
. Copied everything in descr_strat from non-playing to playing. The factions were opened, but now none of them start (goes to the menu). Do you need to download maps right?

C

There is an option - to find the description of campaigns in data / text / campaign_descriptions and copy for Macedonia (better related) Greeks, for example. And so for all the playable factions, the Senate and the rebels, it is better not to open at all.

But I would rather put the mod than suffer with the original vanilla, however, the mod may not cure this joint.

m
macedon86 09.12.21

I've already done everything. working. thank you

C

If you want to make the game a sub-drive, take a look here

http://www.internetwars.ru/Allmods/Allmods.htm

They will not complicate much, but they will clearly revive IMPERIAL: TOTAL WAR 1.2 and WIND OF EAST: REVIVAL OF ELLADE.

Recommend.

S
Silverwings1992 09.12.21

Tell me who is the thread how to change the number of units in an already playable company ?? I would like to change from the usual to a huge number. PZhlst help.

T
Tribun 09.12.21

see the topic "squad size" or "squads".

A
Alter Fritz 09.12.21

It feels like Beginners, Game Editing and others don't exist.

T
Turbo pascal 09.12.21

Has anyone whose campaign_descriptions.txt needs to be edited was able to open the Senate?

V
Valenook 09.12.21

Attention in version 1.3 you cannot open all factions with the exception of Macedonia and Pontus. (Nothing will help)
Patch to version 1.5 and open it in the above way.

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

Valenook hmm
, another prophet.

A
Asker_07 09.12.21

Valenook
I have version 1.3 for Armenia, I played Scythia, all factions can be opened except for the Senate and the rebels, if you chemistry then you can also for the Senate

_
_Klayd2_ 09.12.21

Asker_07
You can assume that you spoke with empty space ...

o
oleg RTW 09.12.21

Klayd_Rome
why with empty space?
with reduction)))

m
moby35 09.12.21

People tell me where to find the list of cities in Rome: Total War - Barbarian Invasion and Rome: Total War in English! If something is, discard pliz on the box [email protected]! Thanks in advance!!!!

c
cataphract_an 09.12.21

moby35
see descr_regions.txt, path data / world / maps / base

m
moby35 09.12.21

cataphract_an
ATP !!!)))

m
moby35 09.12.21

Do all the codes work for you? For some reason, the code for the process_rq [city] units does not work for me. maybe I'm doing something wrong?

o
oleg RTW 09.12.21

moby35
if the code does not work, then in the export descr unit file write a set of units (0) moves

S
Slaiiik 09.12.21

all ku)))) tell me how to call the console? but I haven't played for a long time! ~ it is not called))) I remember that it was activated in some texet document, but I don’t remember in which one