3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xb 10.12.21 01:21 am

Black Edition - what does the cover look like? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Who saw the sale respond? What does the cover look like?
146 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bart60 10.12.21

And what is it ???

A
Antipolizai 10.12.21

Vryatli it ischo appeared on sale !!!

T
ToorBina 10.12.21

Hey, what's the difference ???

M
MX518 10.12.21

List of exclusive Black Edition features: nn2 unique cars - the '67 Camaro, the only representative of the "American classic" in NFS Most Wanted, and the BMW M3 GTR with unique tuning. Nn8 cars with unique tuning, on which you can install body extensions, spoilers, discs, etc. Cars are available in Quick Race mode and online. Supra, Lotus Elise, Porsche 911 GT2, Mercedes-Benz SL6500, AMG, Corvette C6, Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Porsche 911 Carrera S and Corvette C6 police that drives powerful jeeps and uses much more cunning tactics than usual. n Three exclusive tracks, made especially for the gift edition and available from the start of the game. n Exclusive and unlocked vinyls - ie. That is, a lot of vinyls will be immediately available, which appear in the regular version much later ... as well as those that can only be found in the Black Edition.nn Bonus DVD - the opportunity to learn more about the creation of the ninth part of the famous series of games ... : Exclusive fan art, video clips including details of the video featuring Josie Maran. This DVD is a must-have for all fans of the series.

4199 10.12.21

I have a version for 4sd, it seems that on my computer officially only BLACK IDISH was released!? NWell, where is this "67 Camaro", "BMW M3 GTR" ?????????????? that the usual version turns out, in the game it is not mentioned anywhere that this is BLACK !!!!!!!! What a mess ?????

h
hаwk 10.12.21

DVD (a piece of behi is drawn on the side). the box says Black Edition. There is no mention in the game itself. Nayo * ka?

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

This is not how it should be, so I have a MEDAL OF HONOR PACIFIC, too, of the edishin type, but it is not written about this in the game, although there are additional materials on the disc, but you can check if you have a BMW then this is BLACK

M
MX518 10.12.21

When you turn on the game and you are asked to press Enter, the version of the game is written in the corner on the bottom right. If 1.2 then it's Black!

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

what makes you think so?

M
MX518 10.12.21

I know everything!

S
Seldome 10.12.21

Who is the thread who uses BLACK EDISHN? If so, where can I get her Mona too. We can on which thread the site sells 100 poods of B.E. version??

M
MX518 10.12.21

I am using Black Edition. 100% from the site www.netsurf.ru

v
villain_bart 10.12.21

and the installed one weighs? nnand the movies folder?

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 10.12.21

I also have Black edition. I bought it today on DVD (pirate). Camaro 67 and M3 GTR are present.

D
Doomes 10.12.21

I bought the Most Wanted Black Edition on 2 CDs. But for some reason, there are no videos or music in the game. The Movies folder is also empty. That is, as I understand it, the version is cut down. NHelp, I beg you !!! If you don’t know where you can download music and movies for the game, and how and where to insert them? I would be very grateful.

S
ScaN 10.12.21

Today I bought MW BLACK EDITION (v1.2), but I saw neither BMW nor 67 Camaro. Igrulina on 2CD (truncated version), and there is no music in it, that's nothing, Winamp is ok, but there are no movies - it's very bad (I didn't see Jozzy Maran = (). In my city (Ryazan) I am a pirate on I haven’t seen the DVD yet, and it’s not yet known when I will see it. I extracted two initial clips from the disk image (mounted in DT), but I would like to see the rest of the clips, so if anyone knows where to download the movies, then write a link! PLEASE!

4199 10.12.21

In short, I have neither BEHI, nor KAMARO ........ and it is written 1.2 so all this .... p .... well, this is BLACK IDISHEN !!!!!

A
AzzKkr 10.12.21

when choosing cars, click up

S
ScaN 10.12.21

There are no BMW and Camaro, but there are stickers from BLACK EDITION, maybe the cars will be opened later (although all the others are there right away, you just need to beat someone to open them), tried to click both up and down - it does not help, 32 cars are available (in the folder with the game I saw 3 types of BMW, Nissan 350Z and Camaro)!?!

v
villain_bart 10.12.21

in BE and the simple version, the speed is simply changed.exenn, wait for the patch to be released on BE and you have the usual one, then you will download the patch for BE and you will have a normal Black Editionnnnnbl9 | does anyone have a no-cd?)