3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xb 10.12.21 01:21 am

Black Edition - what does the cover look like? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Who saw the sale respond? What does the cover look like?
146 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya 555 10.12.21

NO, if everyone wants to ride a Camaro SS or BMW M3, download a program that allows you to ride everything

n
nPower 10.12.21

And where to download such a program?

I
Ilya 555 10.12.21

This program is called Most Wanted panel, you create a profile with it and choose a car, even a truck, but only the city will be closed, and it will be like at the beginning of the game, everything is closed, etc.

D
D0NoR 10.12.21

BLACK appeared immediately, but it's limited .... I have it =)

And finally, don't worry and download a copy of the BLACK edition from the Internet, if you don't want the contents of a BONUS DVD (interesting, but not so much ... a lot of water), then a minus -4.5GB

S
StaROne 10.12.21

http://www.nfscars.net/
http: //www.nfsunlimited.net/vinyls/nfsmw
Get in and play whatever you want.

D
DarthPanther 10.12.21

I have Black edition

A
Airbus A380 10.12.21

Hello comrades!!! I'm having some issues with NFS Most Wanted Black Edition.
1. When driving with a manual transmission. At first everything was, normally you change gear when you reach a certain speed. After somewhere two races. Further, in the next, such a thing began to be observed: when a certain speed was reached, the car loses control (do not turn either to the right or to the left). I ate driving through such competitions, the only thing that takes it out of - let's say the autopilot is pressing a button (there is such a transmission in the control options) (-). I don’t understand this is a "glitch" or such a task in the game?
2. Rearview mirror is not displayed. It is enabled in the options. Should the rearview mirror be the same as in NFS Carbon or not?
3. I would like to rename the profile. I renamed everything (folder, file), and in the game, instead of a new name, the old one is again present. And she kind of made a copy of the profile with the old name (but the new profile shows that less than a percentage of the career has passed). Please tell me how can I completely rename a profile?

S
SpellBinder 10.12.21

Where can I get BE? ... I have a regular edition, and I could hardly find it, but I really want BE ...

A
Airbus A380 10.12.21

The pirate is sold everywhere. I bought a two-sided DVD on one side of Carbon, on the other the Vanted Black Edition Bridge (though I didn't notice the difference between the regular and black versions)

a

I don't know about you, but I went through the whole game !!! and I’m not a pirate! Black edition but the glitch is that I have 1.2 but not a word about BE !!!

a

how does the Black Edition differ from the usual one?

a

I loaded the current normal but there is also a Black Edition NO DIFFERENCES !!!

a

Why does the arrow disappear? Not a glitch?

K
KOMATO3HNK 10.12.21

The Black Edition differs from the usual one in that, at least go to Challenges there in Challenge under number 69, drive 69'Camaro and you have wanted level 7. Black Porsches and Jeep chases after you. You need to get a rating of 500,000 and get away from the cops.

I didn't see this in the regular version. Just a month ago I tested the Black Edition on the PlayStation 2. There is this Challenge. I checked the PC version (Russified license), this Challenge is not there.

For anyone interested, this Challenge is called the Black Edition Challenge.

J
JoeVega 10.12.21

I have everything in Russian

d
doker-miha 10.12.21

Black Edition you can just download this small patch! Fill in the search engine and ishi!

d
doker-miha 10.12.21

Black Edition you can just download this small patch! Fill in the search engine and ishi!

b
bra1202 10.12.21

but you can’t translate the version of the game through cp!

a
akatsku 10.12.21

I have it, why is it?

I
Igorun54rus 10.12.21

I have a black edition. Some clips have been cut. And so everything is.