3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xb 10.12.21 01:21 am

Black Edition - what does the cover look like? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Who saw the sale respond? What does the cover look like?
146 Comments
Sort by:
P
PReyS 10.12.21

And how can you even watch these bonus movies on the creation of the game. Maybe there are specials. player.

Z
Zlyka 10.12.21

RuSHIk_05 do you have these bonuses or not? I also took it for 200 rubles at a new home. in a DVD box.

D
Dimon62 10.12.21

DVD, on the cover of a BMW under the bridge, behind the top a citizen with a cop's token, below 9 screenshots, full version, purely English. All the sex characteristics of the Black Edition are there, but not a word about it on the box. On Gorbukh 250 re.

D
Destruction 10.12.21

Something expensive for 250! We have from 70-80 rubles. the price of DVD. In addition to the Black Edition, there are no other versions, but SoftKlab will release the usual one, from which the Black Edition is obtained by replacing only 1 file.

N
Nick15 10.12.21

Yayahuuuuuuuuuhuhuhu! NI got the licensed Black Edition of the American version! NIn the lower right corner it says only 1.2 ?? Is that she right?

b
barek 10.12.21

In order to check Black or NO: nGo into the game-> Fast race-> Own race-> Circle-> enter-> enter-> select with an up arrow --- Bonus there will be 28 cars =)))) nz.y Movies I have 873 mb

F
Fallen falcon 10.12.21

AMAZING! I have a pirate on 2 cd and have all the bonus cars, including a BMW! The point is. that pirates copied 1 cd from Black edition

b
barek 10.12.21

List of exclusive features: nn2 unique cars - '67 Camaro, the only representative of the "American classic" in NFS Most Wanted, and BMW M3 GTR with unique tuning. Nn8 cars with unique tuning, on which you can install body extensions, spoilers, wheels and etc. Cars are available in Quick Race mode and online. Supra, Lotus Elise, Porsche 911 GT2, Mercedes-Benz SL6500, AMG, Corvette C6, Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Porsche 911 Carrera S and Corvette C6 police that drives powerful jeeps and uses much more cunning tactics than in normal mode.nn Three exclusive tracks, made especially for the gift edition and available from the very beginning of the game. nExclusive and unlocked vinyls - i.e.

D
Dimon62 10.12.21

And how does the special regime of avoiding traffic cops turn on? Not a single jeep of them has yet been caught, and even through the screen of their passenger cars it is not difficult to break through.

t
towan 10.12.21

A special chase mode is located where there are all sorts of tasks with cops, it is the lowest and immediately opened by a score of 69 like.

x
x agent x 10.12.21

And where can BLACK EDITION be downloaded ??????

H
HectaR 10.12.21

Here: nhttp: //b.foto.radikal.ru/0602/01477d5fc5db.jpgnhttp: //b.foto.radikal.ru/0602/11ca1a159e53.jpgnhttp: //b.foto.radikal.ru/0602/f8f9f080454e. jpg

x
x agent x 10.12.21

aha ... a good joke !!! laughed and now to the point. SO WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THAT IS POSSIBLE ????

T
TopSide 10.12.21

Black Edition is cool!

D
DarkAngel.89 10.12.21

People so no one understood! Black Edition is when you can buy both Camaro SS and Bmw m3 gtr in your career! And the fact that Quick Race has these cars does not mean anything!

M
MegaZlo 10.12.21

So I had a pirate, so you can also choose in a fast race! And there was 69 competition! Although there was no BE inscription on the cover! And in general, in this version, there are not 2 cars, but 5-7

M
Mafia473 10.12.21

Damn people !!! Of course, I suspected that I had Black Editeon, but after reading everything that you write here, I was completely confused. When loading, it writes 1.2, in the car folder there are three different BMWs, in the menu section my cars you cannot select these same BMWs (there are only 32 standard ones), but in the stripped fast race there is a tab (when I ivy the arrows up and down) a bonus, there are 28 new but already pumped cars, Russian version with music and films. Question??? Can you upgrade these new cars yourself or play them in your career (except for the BMW from the screensaver)?

x
xGreen 10.12.21

People I didn’t understand in the black edition, can you buy a BMW M3GTR in your career or not ???

I
Ilya 555 10.12.21

NO, it differs only in additional races and cars (but not in the career) !!!!!!!!!!!

U
User 40222 10.12.21

Is it possible to drive a Chevrolet Camaro to Black Edition (anywhere, except for a series of matches)?