3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xb 10.12.21 01:21 am

Black Edition - what does the cover look like? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Who saw the sale respond? What does the cover look like?
146 Comments
Sort by:
S
StiG_aka_Casper17 10.12.21

Anyone who thinks that he does not have bonus cars, try pressing the up arrow when choosing a car, Bonus cars will appear. At least that's the case for me. There is not a word about the Black edition on the box, but version 1.2

D
DaneRider 10.12.21

Is it possible to patch a regular one to a Black Edition?

D
DaneRider 10.12.21

or version 1.2 is it BE?

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

Please show the screen where the BONUS mode of the car is in the game so that I finally understand !!!!!

M
Mauop_Buxpb 10.12.21

I didn't find any bonus cars, but maybe version 1.2 is really Black Edition. In the store, when you choose vinyls, there is a "Unique" section (I have a picifier), and so it has three vinyls, which are called Black Edition 1,2,3.nP.S. I have it written on the disc box: Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted 5-1-0, what would that mean?

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

Yes, I have them, too, it means I have BLACK, but still I did not find a car called CAMARo

T
TUR007 10.12.21

quick race - custom race - up / down arrow (there will be Stock cars / Carrer cars / My cars / BONUS cars) and also in the Challenge section the 69th mission - if there is one - you have Black Editing!)

M
Mauop_Buxpb 10.12.21

Found the cars, hurray. And there is Beha and Camaro. On the last ride. Everything is as in the previous post, Fast race-its own race-track (any) -cars appear, up and down with arrows, select a bonus, and there are different cars to the left to the right.

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

Damn well, I didn't find these cars pliz well, put the screen where you choose these cars n I have 3 sections n-MY cars n-PRIZE n-CAREER n and all though I have 3 BLACK vinyl

B
Bart60 10.12.21

StiG_aka_Casper17nn no requirements !!! I took it on the 17th on the humpback !!!!! When I bought it, they said that it had just appeared 2 hours ago !!

S

Here Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

Damn, I don't have one, I'm trying to install the English version

S

Maybe the boxes are the same, but the versions are different? Because in my Russian version there is simply no! Nnto rushik05nWho doesn't work? The site seems to work

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

All thanks to all right now, I installed the English version and there is a bonus and in Russian there is only it called differently.

m
mefin 10.12.21

100% Black EditionnnDVDnn Box. the front siden is divided by a black line in half, on the right is a half of a yellow Porsche, on the left is a half of a cop carnon the top is the Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted 5.1.0 logonin the upper right corner of RACINGnin the upper left corner of the Russian and English versionsnin the lower right corner of DVDnnnBox. the reverse side nn the top of the Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted n logo is written "Wake up to smell the burning asphalt, feel the excitement of the race, filling the air ..." n 3 small screenshots in the lower left corner n in the lower right corner System requirements Windows 2000 / XP Pentium III 800Mhz or AMD Athlon XP 100 256 Mb RAM, 32mb video card, Sound, Mouse and barcode 4635055007023nnWhen inserting the disc, the installation starts immediately, the game takes 3.59 gig, version 1.2 is written at startup, there are additional cars in the fast race.

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

Not but I have a different cover

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

and in general 5-1-0 is for PSP

M
Morgray 10.12.21

Urraa, I really have BLACK EDITION I have both bonus cars and a "black edition track" (you have to steal from police car armor in it)

r
redlife 10.12.21

Hello everyone. In St. Petersburg igruha appeared the day before yesterday in the morning !!! DVD 100% BLACK EDITION PIRATE !!! It looks: on the front side there is only the name and drawing (half of the cop's car (on the left) is combined with the tuned one (on the right)), which I don't remember on the back side at close range !!! I borrowed from a friend at the point for one day on the sale of disks. Works without a disk with DAEMON TOOLS (not a lot of money at startup, and so hurt yourself). Sound, video and Mouzon are present in full - but in English, the tex is translated into Russian KORYAVO - times and declensions are not taken into account when translating !!!!!

D
DaneRider 10.12.21

Yes - that's right - I also have a Black Edition - as described above - the cover is divided into two parts - on the right is a Porsche, on the left is a cop's car.