3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xb 10.12.21 01:21 am

Black Edition - what does the cover look like? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Who saw the sale respond? What does the cover look like?
146 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seldome 10.12.21

MX518 saeks. here is the current with my DialUp'om in 5-6 Kbps I will probably swing until the output of the bridge vanteda2. It's a pity I won't put the satellite dish tomorrow: (then Mona would have to download it. Ehhh ... But still thank you for the target.

S
Seldome 10.12.21

By the way, the version that goes to Europe on the 25th. How will her mona be recognized from the current ones? I mean, if I go to the counter, how do I determine which is which? I just haven't bought myself yet (while I swallow my drool and collect foam around the room) there is nowhere! European will also be Black Edition, no one has heard?

4199 10.12.21

Post someone speed.hee from Black Edition.

v
villain_bart 10.12.21

throw on soap ekzeshnik from most wanted [email protected]

4199 10.12.21

villain.bart if it turns out to run without a disk, unsubscribe (then I will also beg the eeshnik) :)))

x
xb 10.12.21

DESCRIBING THE COVER OF THE PIRATE! DON'T HESITATE! NnWho is a 100% Black Edition pirate (with features, videos, etc.) nnSoon in the store, I want to know what I'm taking! So HELP ME PLIZZZZ !!!

M
Magic Master 10.12.21

buy a black edition! I rocked it ... there are several cars added

.foka 10.12.21

I took the game and it says right on the box that the black edition

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

FOCANA do you have 2 cars?

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

StiG_aka_Caspern Please describe the cover of your game

P
PADONAG 10.12.21

Black Edition version: n Above it says Need for speed MOST WANTED Black Edition, below in the left corner is the EA logo, and in the lower right there are Russian and English versions, in the upper left corner it says PC DVD-ROM, and a beha M3 is drawn side view (from the door to the rear wheel) - THIS IS 100% Black edition

.foka 10.12.21

I have the same padonag, but I have not noticed 2 supposedly secret cars yet

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

I don't have them either nFADONAG and why did you decide that this is BLACK and there are 2 cars

P
ProFfeSsoRr 10.12.21

I have the EA logo rotated in the upper right, and a SIMPLE MW logo is drawn plus it says "English version". These are just recorded virtual machines, the ones that downloaded from the 17th, from zonda.

.foka 10.12.21

and I have it written in big letters on the box that this is BLACK AND I don’t know ABOUT the cars

x
xb 10.12.21

the blak edition should have soundtracks and movies on the creation of the game. who has which cover?

A
Antipolizai 10.12.21

Cover of what ??? Disk ???

P
PADONAG 10.12.21

This is black edition firstly because it is written on the box, secondly because there are bonus cars and thirdly because version 1.2 is written at launch, i.e. black edition. Is everything clear to everyone?

A
Antipolizai 10.12.21

It was all previously known and more detailed and beautiful !!!

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 10.12.21

Here's a photo of my box
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us