3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Help in passing (Call of Duty 2)

A theme to help you complete missions, dead ends, and disgustingly challenging assignments.
155 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mal1k 10.12.21

I just can't understand. I went through several missions for the USSR, opened missions for the British, it took 42 years, after which the missions on the tank were supposed to open, and instead of them the following ones were opened.
Maybe the whole company should go for the Russians?
I play at the second difficulty level (I want to complete the game at all difficulties 1, I don’t count).

D
Dan4MerC 10.12.21

I also play on difficulty 2, I went through all 2 campaigns for the USSR and I just can't go through 3 campaigns for the Russians

s
shaihkritzer 10.12.21

I went through everything on the penultimate difficulty. Something short game. On Friday afternoon I started to play - tonight everything has been completed, and this is with long breaks of 2-3 hours.
There are 10 missions in total, 3 for the Russians, 4 for the British and 3 for America (or do I have a cropped version?) Who has how many missions?

D
Dan4MerC 10.12.21

Are you talking about missions or campaigns?

D
Dan4MerC 10.12.21

Finally, the game was played yesterday, a great game. Here the campaigns are not very long. The biggest campaign seemed to me from the British ..

F
Former Diaz 10.12.21

I'm stuck on 1 mission for the Russians, where you capture a building. It is necessary to convey to Leonov that the building has been seized. But the door is closed, and you can't get into the hole in the ceiling.

c
chylera 10.12.21

Mission for America, capture of pillboxes. The pillboxes seized then gave a sniper rifle to destroy mortars. There is barbed wire all around, I run like a fool, I don’t understand how to destroy them (mortars)?

C
Commissioner 10.12.21

They are, in fact, they are sitting behind the wire in the distance, try to direct the sniper in their direction, guided by the compass.

M
Mamz1S 10.12.21

If someone is now passing the company for the British, then pay attention to the mission "Super Attack". When you destroy the soldiers at the cannon in some bunker, look at the box to the right of it. There is a green first aid kit from the first part. But why is she here?

n
nahabin 10.12.21

The problem is like that of Former Diaz. In the first level, you need to find Lieutenant Leonov for the Russians. A tip, something like "look at the floor" did not help. And the codes are not good to use. Help.

F
Former Diaz 10.12.21

The problem is solved with the mission for the Russians, the person is standing near the door on the second floor. Do not use the trainer, otherwise it will disappear. I started a new profile and played without a trainer. Completed the entire game in two days.

o
owned 10.12.21

KaFor it's more likely you're a fool pinned up and still calling names ..... And if you crap those it will be nice ..... then ... then ...

V
Vasily 10.12.21

Specifically, it hung in the British campaign on the roof, where it is not clear where to point the binoculars and cause an artillery strike. I do not have time to really do anything, as the game stops with the inscription "Defeat: The Germans broke through to the city center."

I tried to play several times, and all the time I was hanging on this place. Maybe I'm not catching up with something?

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

you need to aim the binoculars EXACTLY at the tanks of the Germans, about the infantry and do not think - they will be killed anyway.
target for artillery - tanks

V
Vasily 10.12.21

So the fact of the matter is that I do not even have time to really point anything, more precisely - I only point it once, a "fire" falls near the tank (you can see it through binoculars), and after 10 seconds a message about defeat is issued ...

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

serious constipation in the game, you will have to load the previous save ... that is, from the menu for selecting campaigns and missions (mission select), starting the level again accordingly

d
ded Valerianich 10.12.21

Sometimes autosave is not very successful. Once this also happened in the campaign for the USA, the Silo mission, already captured all the buildings, and when it was necessary to shoot mortars from a sniper rifle on the silo tower, I slowed down, there were a lot of them left, I did not shoot accurately, but there was already one autosave, then I was sure to be a mine covered immediately after startup. So there is only one conclusion - you hang around with binoculars for a long time, but you need to aim exactly at the tank at the time when it stopped. Watch the artillery icons in the upper right corner of the screen, set a new target after they all alternately blink white.
Then the most relish of the game begins - chop everything!

A
Alla P. 10.12.21

Help! I won't get through the battle for the hill 400 ... I interrupted the mortarmen, but what to do next ... these freaks Germans keep climbing and climbing ... maybe where should I run or what?

L
Louis Cyphre 10.12.21

People, podskozzhie, what a pitchfork I have plz! The first campaign is for the British, where with tanks it is necessary to go through the valley and overwhelm the cannon crews. In short, it all ends in a small town where there is a walkie-talkie in the house. AND EVERYTHING !!! no more continuation after the removal of all the fascists !!! Is this a glitch? Broken din? Or did I not do cheto?

Thank you all in advance!

L
Louis Cyphre 10.12.21

People, podskozzhie, what a pitchfork I have plz! The first campaign is for the British, where with tanks it is necessary to go through the valley and overwhelm the cannon crews. In short, it all ends in a small town where there is a walkie-talkie in the house. AND EVERYTHING !!! no more continuation after the removal of all the fascists !!! Is this a glitch? Broken din? Or did I not do cheto?

Thank you all in advance!