3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Help in passing (Call of Duty 2)

A theme to help you complete missions, dead ends, and disgustingly challenging assignments.
155 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 10.12.21

Andrey, can you give more details?
Which window exactly?

A
Andrey2076 10.12.21

The beginning of the game (The goal is to kill a German officer with a well-aimed shot) you appear in an underground tunnel, then you climb out, right in front of you is a barbed wire fence on the sides of the wall of the house with a brick wall on the right side, a gap in the wall, you crawl up to the second floor, you enter the room there , there is a hole in the ceiling and one window is broken, but the opening of the small GG will not penetrate there, and you keep circling in this space to no avail. And, there the code climbs out, a truck is passing, but I have already fired at it around the entire perimeter of fire and to no avail.

A
Andrey2076 10.12.21

Is there anyone here?

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

There is no one here, because no one understands at all what you came up with behind the window ... And what is the "holy war", will you hug me? Damn, not knowing how Call-Dyuti-Two get through this is something new ...

A
Andrey2076 10.12.21

Call-Dyuti 1 passed. Call-Dyuti 2 started shooting at plates, helmets, I still remember the uniform there, you throw potatoes into the bathtub, then you interrogate the fascist, then you play, I have already passed this game too. And this is "Call-Dyuti 2 Sacred War Call of Honor" so it is written on the disc ?? (We have to take part in the battles to liberate Ukraine and Belarus from the Nazis) so it is written. Screenshots can’t show that there’s nothing to show.

A

So this is some kind of addon? Who did it? There are no add-ons for this game .. or am I missing something? O_o Screens would not hurt ...

A
Andrey2076 10.12.21

Please, just how to insert them?

A

just how to insert them?
here look (click once on the picture to enlarge):
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

click on browse ..., then look for a picture and select, then click "download". You will already figure it out there.

A
Andrey2076 10.12.21

Sent to PIX look.

A
Andrey2076 10.12.21

Then something happened to the registration A. Soldier of light was looking at skr. shots? Or does someone already know how to continue to play this toy ???

G
Govard-73 10.12.21

Chem mogu tem i pomogu.koroche nachnu: Posle togo kak vi vishli iz tunelya prolezaete cherez otverstie v stene v dom posle na vtoroi etaj, tam zal s proboinoi v potolke, est okna, vam nado nado naynoice i naynoice i dome cherez otverstie , vi ego tak naiti ne smojete, obzora malo, nado cherez clomannoe okno nagnuvshis' naiti ego (okno sleva) oficer vozle lampi naprotiv v dome, posle kak ego ubete, podhodite k bolshomu okno i najimaehere vprobigel i vite pererez etogo doma doxodite do arki i perepravlyaetes na druguyo storonu k komnate gde vi ubili oficera, perelezaete cherez okno, zabiraete bumagi i igraete dalshe.a sam ya ostalsya na ploshadi, ploshadi, tamice toje nado ubit oftiva -to snayper ubivaet, ya neznayo otkuda, Pomogite kak proiti etu stadiyo ?!

c
camapa 10.12.21

spasibo Govard-73 pomog! potom ja ploschjad tosche proschol, tam nado so wtorogo etascha streljat snachala posmatriwaj po oknam lewogo, krasnogo, uglowogo doma, on tam tuda süda hodit wleduj domed et al. etomsche serom dome na samom werhu wprawom uglu stoit ne dwischetsja.udachi

S
Smoki_mo 10.12.21

changed cheater
What camera? Don't you start in Moscow at the beginning ???

R
ReDoX 10.12.21

Less need to play in all sorts of mods, in the original there is no camera and so on. problems too =).

P
Personality 10.12.21

camapa. can I get more details?) but I don't see anyone in the windows

C
Chemical brother 10.12.21

Help! On a mission for the British. I point the binoculars at the tank, press action (F) and nothing happens. What to do?

v
vikkor 10.12.21

Help complete the first mission. Get out of the cell and find the weapon. On a secret passage I climb out of the cell into another room and nothing happens further.

A

read the post ReDoX 2.01.08 22:09

where do you get such left versions ???

I
ILDAR96 10.12.21

HELP ME IN SOMOM IN THE BEGINNING I HAVE TO THROW A POTATO I THROWS ABOUT 20-30 MIN. BUT CAN'T ANYWHERE ANYTHING ANYTHING ?????????????????????????

I
ILDAR96 10.12.21

HELP ME IN SOMOM IN THE BEGINNING I HAVE TO THROW A POTATO I THROWS ABOUT 20-30 MIN. BUT CAN'T ANYWHERE ANYTHING ANYTHING ?????????????????????????