3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Help in passing (Call of Duty 2)

A theme to help you complete missions, dead ends, and disgustingly challenging assignments.
155 Comments
Sort by:
G
GaT [x] 10.12.21

as soon as he says it, you need to jump to the left, if I don't confuse the first part with the second

p
paycheck 10.12.21

people help !!!!!!!
Can't get out of jail or find a weapon !!!!!
I will be grateful for the help provided !!!!!!!!!!

p
paycheck 10.12.21

at the very beginning of course

M
MegaFill 10.12.21

You are talking about the addition ... but oh well, I will help: do you see a loophole in the cell? you lie down and lnzit, there you will see a grate through it and there is a weapon

L
Luchik_Svetovna 10.12.21

And then I bought Call of Duty 2 here, I was delighted at first. and now all the days I go upset, because I can't even start it :(

K
Kovu 10.12.21

Why is it so difficult? Which room? Where is the prisoner interrogated?

L
Luchik_Svetovna 10.12.21

from the very beginning I get into the room, but I can't get out of it ...

j
junk1101 10.12.21

And then a soldier should come running and say that the Fritzes have broken through

L
Luchik_Svetovna 10.12.21

It turns out, we have to wait for this Fritz until he comes ???? or how....?

j
junk1101 10.12.21

and you went to that room for weapons, or to interrogate a prisoner

L
Luchik_Svetovna 10.12.21

I just happened to be there from the very beginning. that's all ...
what to do?

a
andrjuha8020 10.12.21

Skazite pozalujsta ... vot kak mne projti v 4 zone ... 4erez mini ja nemogu podskazite plizz

a
andrjuha8020 10.12.21

ili 4to nado sdelatj v 1 kortinke posle anglii ... gde nado zabratj odin dokument v bunkere, podojti k voennomu..i dalj6e on govorit 4to nado idti na vostok ..... a tam minnoe pole kak mne 4erez nego perejti .. ???

a
andrjuha8020 10.12.21

4o nekto neotve4aet ... pomogite ept ..

F
FARL_ 10.12.21

people !!! HELP !!!! I bought this game yesterday and I can’t get out of the prison cell (very first) ....?

F
FARL_ 10.12.21

what to do?

k
kupa3 10.12.21

pomogite, kak mne projti srazu na4alo igri, tam gde ja nahozusj v tjuremnoj kamere, i mne skazano vibratsja i tjuremnoj kameri i razdobitj oruzije, kak eto 4to tam nado delatj? pomogite pozalujsta !!!!!!!!

E
Ewgen07 10.12.21

Save !!!! Can't get past Call of Duty2 (Holy War). I walk through the tunnel, rise to the surface and find myself in a room with a window and a broken roof. I can't get through the window, and I can't get on the roof either. What should be done??????

A
Andrey2076 10.12.21

Hello to all. People, what did you manage to get through Call of Duty2 (Holy War), otherwise things don't move beyond the broken window. Who knows what the problem is, help. Pliz.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

yes you already got it with your holy war and the window ... you have a buggy version OR the game is not at all the same.