3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Help in passing (Call of Duty 2)

A theme to help you complete missions, dead ends, and disgustingly challenging assignments.
155 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrinBlat 10.12.21

"Hill 400" sort of.

A
Artpro-blb 10.12.21

Help people, I can’t go through the mission for the British called Height 88, where in the tank, what kind of nonsense food I’m shooting at you around and I’m running into a hill, there’s also a German car passed the bunker with the Nenmians, they killed everyone, and they didn’t go around this hill and didn’t go down sit down, just back so I'm going there this fool yells "WHERE". In general, who passed this place, tell me how there ...

J
John Smith 10.12.21

about the door. there, it seems, they should crumble a soldier through the door. if this does not happen, the glitch means :)

00wee211 10.12.21

Hi Comrades!
Need help. The level is called toujane_ride like part 3. There you have to sit on an armored car and shoot the Fritzes with bazookas. The problem is in them, I just can't take them off. 3 shots and kapets. Can someone help, or at least someone has a quick save something like toujane_ride-levelend.svg file?
I will be grateful for the file, if there is a file - on the email pliz skinte. I will also be happy to help on the forum.

update 07.01.06
help is no longer needed, it was finally over. In general, all the salt here is in 2 things: you have to look in both eyes, and not pay attention to bots with machine guns. The main thing here is to kill the Fritzes with grenade launchers. They usually sit on rooftops, so watch out.

B
Bart S. 10.12.21

Should the health bar be shown?

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

NO.
There is no health in the game as such. There are no pharmacies and there is no need to collect them. There is a certain percentage of damage that the enemy does. The more often and faster they get into you, the sooner this percentage will reach 100 and you have a khan =))
Life is restored by itself.
If you were hurt, he ran around the corner for five seconds and was completely healthy :-)

H
HAS. 10.12.21

I played at the hardest, some moments I managed to get through only after 50 downloads. The game didn’t seem short ....
It was fun with the bazoutchiks, on the heavy one they kill from the first shot - a lot of loads, aiming is completed.

L
Levin 10.12.21

Passed at a
super-duper level at a super-duper
STUNNING !!!

L
Levin 10.12.21

who needs help

C
CJ777 10.12.21

I need help. I can't go through the mission for the British, it's called "action superload". There, when you come to the
building, you must first clear it, and then find a radio. The thing is, when I find it (radio), nothing happens.
Tell me please, if anyone knows, maybe there is something to do there?

C
CJ777 10.12.21

Lights out, guys, it's over. This game was buggy.

K
KOREEC 10.12.21

Hello everyone, I passed the game at all difficulty levels, the experience is unforgettable, if you have any questions, please contact

C
CJ777 10.12.21

I went through today too, awesome game especially in terms of graphics.

K
KOREEC 10.12.21

Gentlemen, I have a serious problem, yesterday I downloaded a brand new patch for CoD2 version 1.2 at work, and what do you think, shish ... with hell, it is not installed, what to do? I have a version from 1C. Help:)

C
CJ777 10.12.21

People, help to neatly remove protection from the Call of Duty 2 disc using what programs?

e
errorrs 10.12.21

I don't know if anyone else comes here, but here's the problem ... in
short, the mission for Stalingrad begins, like we're in some kind of boat ...
so when we sail, I can't do anything, just spinning ...
who something shouts cautiously, he comes back and kills me ...
what to do then? maybe I missed cheto, but ... help me pliz ...
I play at the most difficult level ...

J
John Smith 10.12.21

try to sit down. it's like fighters are flying.

e
errorrs 10.12.21

tried, does not help ...
kidding ????

J
John Smith 10.12.21

well then, it’s a glitch :)

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 10.12.21

Seemingly you should be pulled out by some kind of fool and you will wake up, but you have a glitch!