3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Help in passing (Call of Duty 2)

A theme to help you complete missions, dead ends, and disgustingly challenging assignments.
155 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deliver 10.12.21

Destroy the radio.
And then run to the commander, and that's the end of the level!
Pointers on the compos asterisk!

L
Louis Cyphre 10.12.21

Damn, thanks, honestly !!! And then I already thought - the din is broken

D
Dim9 10.12.21

After passing for the British, the mission for the Russians starts. Throw off pliz seiv the beginning of the Americans. I have a game on two cd although this may be a clipping problem. Thank you.

L
Louis Cyphre 10.12.21

Eeee, something doesn’t work, anyway ... I can’t either shoot or blow up the walkie-talkie ... I press (F) on it, they say something quickly, and that’s all ... And the soldiers stand in the yard and blunt. The Pitchfork of

Mei also writes in the list of tasks such as - destroy the cannon crews [0 remaining]

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

"After passing for the British, the mission starts for the Russians"
- I don’t remember exactly, but some missions are not quite sequential (more likely in chronological order ..). In the campaign in the USA there was a mission to the British, for example
You try to play further, maybe it should be so?

D
Deliver 10.12.21

I replayed it.
This is the level where you run through tunnels destroying anti-aircraft guns while covering up tanks and ends with a lonely house.
I have all the people after the destruction. you need to grab the walkie-talkie, you approach it, press f and after the message from the commander, the level simply ends !!!. you don't need to run away from the radio ... !!!

L
Louis Cyphre 10.12.21

yes, thanks for chewing in more detail! it is also stupid - you have to stand still and not move, and only then the mission will end ...

BUT! NEW GLK !!! Completed the second tank mission for the British. The first was to soak a dozen tanks. The second is a larger location, tanks and cannon crews. And ... din crashes on loading a new mission. Even hangs ... What the ...? Has anyone heard of this?

D
Deliver 10.12.21

this problem is in one of the topics, I also had this for the British, the computer rebooted.
I had to go through everything again, since all the save was gone.
But then this was no longer there)))
The game definitely requires a patch and "no cd" to the new patch)))

D
Dim9 10.12.21

The first mission for the Russians starts where they teach to shoot. I think this is not a sequel. Maybe there is a seyvik.

m
mkad 10.12.21

Hello everyone, tell me plz ... I got stuck in a mission where crowds of the enemy are attacking, and I'm on the roof of a building and I need to direct artillery at the tanks. I see a tank through binoculars, the screen reads "press the space bar to call artillery" I press the space bar - that is, "use", but nothing happens ... well, absolutely nothing, in any part of the tank, when it is standing, when it moves, when it already close as in the palm of your hand ... everything is the same - NOTHING HAPPENS ((((what to do? to play again? or to throw out the disc and buy a native one? You can certainly buy, but you want to play now!)) who else had something like that? thanks to everyone !

R
RuSHIk_05 10.12.21

I don't know, I point at the tank (when it stopped) and press the F button and everything is fine, try it too

m
mkad 10.12.21

button F or space or shift it does not matter, you need to press "use", and who has which button will be responsible for this personal matter)) but I still tried to make the default settings, respectively, "use" became F ... but as expected, nothing has changed, the artillery is silent ... very similar to a glitch ... is it really just me that has similar problems? someone said that when you call the artillery on the right in the corner some white icons appear, nothing appears and, in general, it already pisses me off so much that I don't even want to start the game ((((

D
Deliver 10.12.21

Yes, you are right when you press the button to use (binoculars are on), then the icons of the guns should appear and, like lights, they all light up gradually and a volley will search.

r
rasta 10.12.21

Well yesterday I Do not Know Star britfniyu everything went 2-3 hours
schA in Normandy will be

the way the real Count me everything at max

J
John Smith 10.12.21

and this is what I had. at the end of the last mission of the last company (in my version. we can actually not end) for the Americans. where at the beginning you disembark from the amphibian on the shore (not D-day) and artillery pounds from the shore, after all the goals are completed, your whole gang gathers at the gathering point, the chief says that you have been promoted. that's all. the screen darkens, when you click with the mouse, a shot is heard. but nothing further happens. no titles, no exit to the menu. is this exactly the last mission?

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.21

Yes, the last mission.
In this case, your version of the
game clearly has a glitch, and not good, but bearable - and so the end of the game;)

B
Blackmore 10.12.21

I have exactly the same! absolutely! :) Also a black screen ... And, so I tried, and you? I threw myself a grenade of 5 pieces in a row under my feet and nichrome, I can hear how he breathes heavily like a concussion, I can hear how he leaves but does not die :) .... an obvious glitch!

u
undead5 10.12.21

I have the same glitch, but I restarted the game and everything is fine, the end of the game. Titles. Short game, but great.

G
GrinBlat 10.12.21

Help! I play for the Americans (sort of). Mission where you need to destroy the mortar. But first one soldier says that we need to clean this house (we are standing near the house). All doors and windows in the house are closed and you can hear someone talking muffled inside. He comes up to doors and I think, in theory, I should knock it down. But he does nothing. The door I myself cannot open already and I tried from the bazooka.

F
Foil1488 10.12.21

What is the mission name?