3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Help in passing (Call of Duty 2)

A theme to help you complete missions, dead ends, and disgustingly challenging assignments.
155 Comments
Sort by:
K
KVladimir 10.12.21

Good afternoon. Please tell me how to get through the 1st stage in Call of Duty 2, jailbreak, climbed over the hole and that's it, got stuck ... Maybe something needs to be broken?

H
Helena No4ka 10.12.21

KVladimir
There is no such mission in Call of Duty 2 - jailbreak. Or you play some mod or some other game from the series.

C
ChicksRon 10.12.21

KVladimir
You're playing a mod, there are a lot of glitches, maybe try to replay the mission.

M
MaxPlane 10.12.21

help with the last mission for the hill 400. I get to the moment when the timer appears, but they always kill me before the time
runs out ((maybe there is some thread where you can hide and wait there? Of course, the simplest advice is to lower the difficulty, but I want to go through the whole game on the veteran, so advise what-thread)))

C
ChicksRon 10.12.21

MaxPlane
The best place for defense on the hill is the wall of the bunker to the right of the exit, or rather, you need to leave the bunker, turn right, go around the corner and defend there. On this side, neither armored cars nor a large number of infantry will interfere (there is not a single gap in the barbed wire on this side).

M
MaxPlane 10.12.21

Ron all the same
then rolls up the tank and begins to hit my position with direct fire (

C
ChicksRon 10.12.21

MaxPlane
There, in front of the entrance to the bunker, the faust-cartridge lies, as soon as you deal with the mortars, change the sniper to it and you can easily deal with the tank.

M
MaxPlane 10.12.21

thanks for the help! today I went to the end on the veteran)

C
ChicksRon 10.12.21

Please, I hope your torment was worth it)

F
Foxill 10.12.21

If someone, at the start of the "Battle of El Alamein" quest, just got a black screen and when you press the space bar you hear only a jump, then sit on a chair and calm down. Here you need to install saves. Just enter "saves for Call of Duty 2" in the search engine and download, only the file is 5 MG, not 5 KB. it's straw bullshit. Then, put these saves in the game folder. For those who are morons or offended by nature, I explain: C: Program Files Call Of Duty 2 main players QWE save. Run the game if you need to configure it in the settings (if you installed the Config.cfg file). Then go to the "Select task" and you will see that all tasks are highlighted, thereby showing that the game is, as it were, passed, which means that you can select tasks. Click on the task that followed the "Battle of El Alamein". Perhaps some tasks will also be unavailable, such as "Landing in Normandy", or the tasks will go out of order, it all depends on the parameters of your computer. So, take a submachine gun, a couple of grenades and go into battle - to sow fear and horror to the German assholes!
Captain Fox advised for you. All thanks to write in a personal, tk. I'm not on the site.

E
Egorov Sergey Yurievich 10.12.21

You continue on your belly to another room, climb up the boxes and, sitting down, jump through the grill.

F
Fant1k96 10.12.21

help can't start a company for the British

a
andrei9404 10.12.21

Can you please tell me how to pass mission 10 -Operation "Super throw" in Call of Duty 2. I transmitted it by radio, then nothing happens, WHAT TO DO ???
Thanks in advance.

E
Egor Shadrunov 10.12.21

Is there anyone here? I decided to remember my youth and loaded CoD2 ... everything is awesome, but I can’t go through the English mission. It hangs in the place where you go in a truck for the wounded and a tank appears. There is a faus, but I don’t have time to shoot three times and with two the tank doesn’t knock out. or I don’t remember how and where to shoot? Is there a trick?

v
vova700 10.12.21

help pliz I went through the whole company in Russian, then I want to go to the company for the British, but I write an error like the texture of the German officer is not loaded what to do