3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.21 10:33 pm

Help in passing (Call of Duty 2)

A theme to help you complete missions, dead ends, and disgustingly challenging assignments.
155 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexfet 10.12.21

Help is needed. In a mission for amers, where you need to land from an amphibious ashore, at the end (or not) 2 tanks. Lots of enemies. Hordes. I am told to destroy them, but they are not destroyed in any way. What to do?

R
Rville 10.12.21

Help a, passed the Russian campaign, the next screen begins, black nothing I can do only when I press the spacebar, I can hear him jumping

v
vitold83 10.12.21

Tell me where the snipers are sowing, did you find it, and the rest?

E
Episcop_moo 10.12.21

There was a problem with the game, did not want to start. Some time passed, the system was reinstalled several times, and then recently I decided to put code2 one more time. The game started without problems. He started a company, fired at dishes and helmets, went to throw potatoes. And then misunderstandings began. I throw potatoes into the bathtub - the hit doesn't count (even if it didn't ricochet out of the bathtub). To the top window too. I started anew - now they do not count in the left opening. Dead end. The saves were not saved - the game hangs on literally every task, not wanting to make it complete.
The first code is the same.
People who have heard at least something about this, please unsubscribe, otherwise it is completely offensive.

Hardware: mother - Asrock n68-s, nVidia GeForce 9500gt gddr3, hynix 1gb ram, amd 7550 dual-core - cpu.
System - Windows XP sp2 32bit, firewood overwhelmed already - did not help.

D
DEVIL255 10.12.21

game license or pirate?

g
grigrisha 10.12.21

prince tadeusz, to open the console you need to press ~ (tilde)

D
Don_alex 10.12.21

mechnya had this on the 2nd nuclear engineer, put a check mark

S
SuperMario123 10.12.21

Is it possible that someone else in this old gamble ???

M
MetalObsidian 10.12.21

errorrs

I know what to do ... when the planes are flying, sit down ... then when you get out of the boat ... you will be given ammunition ... go to the very top and look for a sniper, do that what will he say, here you have passed the mission .... hurray hurray hurray

H
Helena No4ka 10.12.21

Mr Joker
Hehe! Who did you answer that, did we not understand? :)))
SuperMario123
And you give me 1000 $ for a new computer, then I will play new toys, whatever you say.

S
Sergey9999 10.12.21

Friends can not pass the first level - take the captain's diary! do not go through the door !!! what to do ??? (operation abwehr)

H
Helena No4ka 10.12.21

Sergey9999
Operation Abwehr is a mod for the first CoD. Ask on the CoD1 forums. Few people have played this mod, but someone can answer. I read somewhere that "somehow this door opens." But no one says exactly how.

M
MetalObsidian 10.12.21

Mrs Mossman [ex Helena No4ka]

I replied to errorrs. I remembered the level and this one was Call of Duty (the first mission for the Soviet soldiers) ..... I know that I didn’t answer the question)))))

H
Helena No4ka 10.12.21

XDDD

M
MetalObsidian 10.12.21

Anyone have any questions?))))

x
xD666 10.12.21

Help who is the thread. In COD Soldier's feat. It is necessary to kill 3 officers in the 3rd building. On what floor is he ??

g
geos007 10.12.21

From time to time I have been using Code-2 in a single for the second year already. I pass the first three missions without any problems. The fourth mission - "Battle of El Alamein" seems to be loaded, but when you press "START" - a black screen.
Tried all the recommendations of the forum to no avail.
Help "finish off" the bad guys!

T
TiVishnik 10.12.21

Tell me, I can not activate cheat codes for Call of Duty2, the load button does not appear, but according to the recommendations it should appear. And then everything ... As soon as I have not tried it. Maybe I'm not doing everything right, or maybe I don't have something in the game?

S
Spartacus-45 10.12.21

I asked for a company for the Russians, but when I want to go to the UK, I just have a black screen and only hear the jump, what should I do

H
Helena No4ka 10.12.21

Spartacus-45
Do you have it in multiplayer? Rummage through this forum http://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_2/87212/. The guys there had similar problems.