3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SCIM 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Serial Keys and Activation (Grand Theft Auto 4)

people help, reinstalled Windows and GTA did not delete, and when I wanted to put it again, it writes like the key is not entered correctly !!! what to do? help me please!!!
107 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arti surf 10.12.21

buy a new disc!

S
SCIM 10.12.21

I already bought a license, damn it, what does someone not know?

N
N1KO 10.12.21

This means that the key was entered incorrectly, what is not clear here? You need to enter it correctly :)

S
SCIM 10.12.21

Yes, I enter correctly, it doesn’t help !!!

W
Waffen 10.12.21

Here, most likely, you need to contact technical support ... and they will send a new key ... and in fact, I don’t understand - do I need to revoke the license when deleting the game in order to THEN normally install the game with THIS key? I did not find such information in the instructions for the game ... ((

S
SCIM 10.12.21

I doubt that they will send it and rolling back the license does not help; writes the type already the code is not correct

W
Waffen 10.12.21

Well, try it - you don't lose anything ... you will write the old key for them ... I think there have already been such cases ...

S
SCIM 10.12.21

let's try

T
Tony_Gognitti 10.12.21

You just register your account on WindowsLiv and then you don’t need to revoke the account when you delete it, as it remains on the Microsoft server.

S
SCIM 10.12.21

yes all thanks already figured out after 3 hours the topic can be demolished [deleted]

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.12.21

if you do not revoke the license, you their protection thinks that the key is being used twice.
who did not accept the key - they wrote to those support, it seemed to help, they seem to delete the key from the activation database and the key can be activated again, I don’t know for sure, think what you want

b
bloperas 10.12.21

How to find out how many times you can activate GTA?

[
[SINISTER] 10.12.21

Is there a limit for this key ???

S
Sergeanur 10.12.21

Month limit.

M
MaccerOne 10.12.21

25 times the limit

[
[SINISTER] 10.12.21

what month ?? what are you talking about?

[
[SINISTER] 10.12.21

and after 25 times ??? is that all? played and that's enough?

M
MaccerOne 10.12.21

[SinisteR] 69 yes

W
Wnaps 10.12.21

there is no limit.

[
[SINISTER] 10.12.21

Well, here I am about the same!

how much I use this key is not dead yet ...

And if there is a limit - then those who have the key blocked after a certain activation attempt - then unsubscribe in this thread! ...
but it seems to me there will be no such people ...