3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SCIM 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Serial Keys and Activation (Grand Theft Auto 4)

people help, reinstalled Windows and GTA did not delete, and when I wanted to put it again, it writes like the key is not entered correctly !!! what to do? help me please!!!
107 Comments
Sort by:
s
super.alexman 10.12.21

Damn,
I downloaded installed
and when I start nada serial number

A
AxeLite 10.12.21

you have glued under the first disc

Z
Zom-bear 10.12.21

super.alexman
Dear!
You want too much!
The serial number is available only in the owners of the License purchased in the store.
And for each game it is given one.
I do not think that there will be some idiot who will share his "key" for which he gave money: /
Exit:
Put the last patch and crack to it and the whole disk will not be required.

s
super.alexman 10.12.21

thanks,
I'll try

k
kere11 10.12.21

ahahahah "made out every one for himself" crack xD

s
sashok988 10.12.21

Aztek86
Yes, most likely the problem is that you did not delete it, and therefore did not deactivate the license, so he writes this

G
Grand theft aero 10.12.21

So, of course, it was deactivated due to customs.

D
DIMON hd 10.12.21

In short, buy a pirate!
And don't be stupid ..

r
rikz 10.12.21

Nobody can give you a license key. Why create a theme? Google is down? Here are 3 keys:
B6VKM-DDGGX-Q3MP6-MPQRB-JF9XM
RCXWX-D38HG-KB7J8-Y8MX2-TGTWT
BY7QF-JW7YK-9QDKB-6BBGV-73BJG
They won't work for internet , but they won't work for registration

S
Schizoid man 10.12.21

selling a serial for 3 thousand rubles + pirate episodes

v
vovan97 10.12.21

scored a mail, password, everything is beautiful, but then garbage pops up that asks for some big code. Che for the code, where to get it or how to get around it, help the teapot !!!!!!!!!!!!

help, but the game GTA EFLC

Ale, all of them and I watched football

k
k1slim 10.12.21

I don't like football .. The
key is glued on the box with the disc, under the first disc, but this is provided that you have a licensed game ..
Otherwise, register an offline profile (in the same window that says "Register in the Live service" scroll through the text below, there will be a link "Offline profile"
Press this button and register ..

S
Sergey 2203 10.12.21

Selling serial for GTA 4 for 300 rubles (license from 1C)

For this, the site provides a "Bazaar"
k1slim

M
Mag-88 10.12.21

Good day, dear members of the forum ... I ran into the following problem ... having bought the game, I installed it, entered the key and created an online account in GFWL .. and everything would be fine only I often interrupt the system .. I check different builds of the program or what my own modifications for the system .. and for this reason I rearrange the game too often .. every time before the demolition of the game, I rolled back the license in the game browser and after rearranging the Windows I re-entered the key and activated the product .. however, now when I try to log into my account, I am told that they say the key has already been used many times and so that I enter another ... although when I entered it without entering the game it was normally checked and activated the game .... actually the question is how can I now play without achievements and going online? on the offline profile not interesting ... so I could easily download a pirate and not bother ...in general, advise what to do or where to go ...

k
k1slim 10.12.21

There is nowhere to go, only to the store, for a new key ..

M
Mag-88 10.12.21

Duc if after a certain number of uses again pay money, then nafig have come up with it at all ?? did the small ones or rockstar not provide for the option of users who often demolish the system?

k
k1slim 10.12.21

Try to write in 1C, mb will send another key ...
Melkosovtsy provided 20 activations

G
Grand theft aero 10.12.21

Well, in the dispute there are 3 activations, in D3 there are also 3 activations, in the incentive there is one, but here WHOLE 20.
I only activated 7 in 2 years.

a
atombkos 10.12.21

In order to get a free LIVE key, you need to do the following:
1. Set up a Polish proxy in your browser, for example from here: http://spys.ru/proxys/PL/
2. Register on the website: http://forum.cdaction.pl /register.html
3. Confirm the email specified during registration (Russian and Ukrainian emails will not work, gmail or hotmail are suitable)
4. Log in to the same site using your username and password
5. Go to this link: http: // www. cdaction ...._ Lynch_Dead_Men
6. You will be sent a key by email.

The key fits all LIVE games. The theme is how to play without faces. key to a certain game here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/19976/
Play and enjoy;)

S
Sanchez ramirez 10.12.21

No, not right. You need to go and buy a license.