3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SCIM 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Serial Keys and Activation (Grand Theft Auto 4)

people help, reinstalled Windows and GTA did not delete, and when I wanted to put it again, it writes like the key is not entered correctly !!! what to do? help me please!!!
107 Comments
Sort by:
K
Killer2427 10.12.21

The key has no limit! Activate-deactivate as much as you want ...

N
NickoIa 10.12.21

I hope the R * will turn out to be goddamn Canadian rednecks, like EA

T
Thor324 10.12.21

There is no limit, BUT here he probably means activation in LIVE, and so the key has a limit, I have it already, I don’t know the current of the hop.

k
k1slim 10.12.21

There is a key limit, but provided that the key is activated in live ... Maximum 20 activations ...

A
Albo 10.12.21

And the meaning of this limit?

t
touch-power 10.12.21

My key was blocked, but only for Live! Now when you try to log into the service, he writes that the key usage limit has been exceeded. But I can play a single game with him. So that's it.

W
WeedStoned 10.12.21

And the meaning of this limit?
Many people give their keys to friends in order to activate their pirates, but it is not profitable for razrovoy ..

A
Albo 10.12.21

LIMP_BIZKIT
So it seems that each key is unique, and it cannot be activated a second time if it has not already been deactivated

[
[Archy7] 10.12.21

Such a thing, I activated the usual GTA4, downloaded the Steam episodes, and after the launch immediately went live, and the cartoon works) Will this be counted for activation?

R
RoleTheDice 10.12.21

I will buy a Game for windows live key for GTA 4 urgently.

S
Spaceman-RF 10.12.21

How much?

D
Devil_Nero 10.12.21

Selling for 5000 rubles.

R
RoleTheDice 10.12.21

five thousand?
well, a maximum of 370r
well, then naturally with your live

k
k1slim 10.12.21

And I wouldn't sell
mine for 50 thousand ... Author, go buy GTA IV for a person and you will have a key ... It will be even cheaper than buying a key here on the forum

R
RoleTheDice 10.12.21

mmmmmmmm .... on the network and there are 170

k
k1slim 10.12.21

Well, why not buy it for 170 rubles. online?

R
RoleTheDice 10.12.21

bought everything litsuhu

E
ELGROM 10.12.21

I have a lick and he writes that there is no such serial in the database, although he activated the norms six months ago

Z
ZeroFlash 10.12.21

Can the current serial number be valid once?

D
Ddevil007 10.12.21

there is no limit, I have already activated the games 50 times so for sure, I have almost all the games with live and I have activated each one more than once ... but now you do not activate anything almost because they finally figured out that everything is playing with one key and remade system ... but not all games, for example, the same episodes or warhammer add-on can be activated with the old key