3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SCIM 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Serial Keys and Activation (Grand Theft Auto 4)

people help, reinstalled Windows and GTA did not delete, and when I wanted to put it again, it writes like the key is not entered correctly !!! what to do? help me please!!!
107 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg1500jk 10.12.21

I completely agree with Sanchez Ramirez such games as with live and with steam should be taken so that there are no problems.

W
Wasilenko 10.12.21

guys, help, the game requires registration, and I enter what it offers, but the serial number does not fit ((((((((How to enter the game and what to do ??????

p
player71rus 10.12.21

Wasilenko
do you have a license or a pirate? write to me in a personal I will help you as much as I can.

J
JerronnimO 10.12.21

how to change video settings?

N
Nikitos rus 10.12.21

Installed GTA 4. Games For Windows LIVE 3.5, all the cases .. I
launch, try to go to my profile, write like "The key has been used too many times" (I used to go in after many reinstallations of the game), and that I cannot use mine many times. key?

k
k1slim 10.12.21

No, the limit is 20 times.

N
Nikitos rus 10.12.21

k1slim
Nothing else you can do?

k
k1slim 10.12.21

You can write in support of 1C. Some were given a new key.

A
Alexey || 10.12.21

Good day everyone! How to be downloaded Patch 1.1.2.0 for EFLC game pirated version, installed I require a serial key, but it's not there how can I bypass the serial key ?? PLEASE HELP!

k
k1slim 10.12.21

Put on the crack.

A
Alexey || 10.12.21

k1slim
All thanks, I figured it out myself.

s
shishika 10.12.21

bought episodes and the key does not work what to do who in the course of TP is silent with them.

G
Gethard 10.12.21

shishika
source: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2822680

"GTA: EFLC GFWL CD Key Question
We are currently aware of an issue with GFWL keys CD for Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

We are working with Microsoft and the GFWL to resolve the issue as soon as possible

Please contact an attempt at playing for Windows Live support here (http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-us/support/pages /default.aspx) and explain that the key you were assigned is invalid and you need a new one. We are not able to provide a new CD key once one has been assigned to your account. "

(in short: Steam admits its mistake that it gave the wrong keys to some users and asks to go to Microsoft support (there is a link), indicate the reason and possibly provide the key to them for replacement)

D
Dulles 10.12.21

GTA EFLC license. Installation is in progress. Everything is okay. Further, when he says that it is necessary to confirm the license, he automatically does not want to (I don’t know if it should be so), although the Internet is connected. Okay, I press it manually, a new window pops up. I receive a confirmation code, writes that everything is normal, confirmed, this window closes, and the previous one, where the buttons "manual activation", "repeat", "cancel", remains. I tried to press any of these buttons, but the window with manual activation again does not want to get out anymore, and when the game is launched further, this window still pops up with a proposal to activate and the game does not want to start because of this.
I tried to put this disk on different computers - the result is the same.
What ideas are there?

X
Xoma2517 10.12.21

I have a GTA 4 disc from 1C, but it is scratched, there is a key in the box, I really want to play on the network (yes, I know that there are Hamachi and Tunngle), but I still want to play on the official servers, what can be done to play on official servers, is it possible to activate the pirated version? And how will the game go on a laptop video card-discrete Nvidia Geforce GT620M, processor-Intel Pentium (R) CPU B960 2.20 GHz 2 cores, RAM-DDR3 4GB

r
rnida 10.12.21

there was a license disc, but threw out the box with the key, was registered in the game, now somehow you can restore passwords there and all the things to download and play

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 10.12.21

No, unlike Steam, in GFWL, every time you install a game, you have to enter the person's key to play online every time. If you are only interested in the single, use the crack.

r
rnida 10.12.21

thanks, but the crack under 8.1 is difficult to run the error alone and compatibility does not help

A
AlSar 10.12.21

rnida
Such is the OS, while you should not leave 7ki.

K
KINGsize-94 10.12.21

the folder with the game was deleted and the game was activated by persons. With the key, how can the game be deactivated?