3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SCIM 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Serial Keys and Activation (Grand Theft Auto 4)

people help, reinstalled Windows and GTA did not delete, and when I wanted to put it again, it writes like the key is not entered correctly !!! what to do? help me please!!!
107 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim7Ts 10.12.21

after installing the patch there is a limit, for example, the reinstallation helped me, then I installed the same patch and still works, although 4 months have passed =)

s
sashok988 10.12.21

The key is valid as long as you want, you just need to revoke the license before deleting it and that's it.

W
WeedStoned 10.12.21

Albo I activated many different games with my key, to activate another game, activation of the game where this key was used does not need to be deactivated ... How can the key be used simultaneously on several games ...

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

Installed licensed GTA 4, does not want to be activated. I start it, enter the serial number, writes - "The activation process was interrupted. The serial number was not found in the database. Most likely, the serial number was entered with errors." I enter the serial 100% correctly, checked it several times, with hyphens and capital letters. Manual activation also does not work, I enter the Unlock Request Code, writes - "The activation process is interrupted. Please make sure that the unlock code is entered correctly." I enter everything correctly. Before that, I had already installed the game, but reinstalled Windows, did not delete the game or deactivate it, maybe this is the problem?

E
EvgeN 1137 10.12.21

Do you activate it via the Internet?

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

I launch the game shortcut and activation appears

E
EvgeN 1137 10.12.21

and activation appears
yes no. I mean, when you activate, are you connected to the internet?

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

Yes

E
EvgeN 1137 10.12.21

Yes,

try disabling. Maybe a pirate too. Now pirates will do so well that you cannot tell the pirate from the original.

G
Grand theft aero 10.12.21

evgen1137 aha, will the pirates put the key into the game? Well, maybe you are such a L0X that you can be bred like that.
Aztek86 Are you putting spaces?

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

I am writing through the diphis as it is written

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

Maybe since I already activated the game before, then I need to go somewhere under my account?

E
EvgeN 1137 10.12.21

Maybe since I already activated the game before, then I need to go somewhere under my account?

eh you. Activation is only available ONCE. Don't you remember what they wrote to you for the first time when you activated it?

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

Well, so I say, maybe you need to go somewhere under your account? I log into the Social club using my account, but nothing happens. I created it when I first regaled the game.

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 10.12.21

nichrome more than once

E
EvgeN 1137 10.12.21

I log into the Social club using my account, but nothing happens

Rockstar Games Social Club has nothing to do with it.

EDIT.
And in general, with the release of patch 1.0.6.0, Rockstar Games Social Club is not needed, it is removed

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

I have reinstalled the game 2 before, stupidly entering the code again.

E
EvgeN 1137 10.12.21

ask the seller in the store from whom you took GTA IV

A
Aztek86 10.12.21

I didn't buy it. An acquaintance at the customs works, they detained a batch of boxes with games, so everyone took it apart for himself.

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 10.12.21

your friend from customs and his friends should burn in hell