3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21 12:52 am

Know CED @ LY !!!! (Diablo 2)

I'm not going to cry here, maybe it's just a game. I just want to know this bad (radish) person, and have nothing to do with him.
I'll write in short, I sold anikh (12/20/9), wrote this radish, he offered anikh (I don't remember the stats) and infik, well, I agreed, but doubted, maybe there were suspicions, the ass could smell ...: D But, anikh doesn’t change to anikh (it’s time to think about it somehow), therefore, they decided to throw it on the ground, I knew that he could turn on the character and take anikh, but I didn’t think that he would turn out to be a real Fly and would lead to this G ... but. ; D Well, in the end it was like this, I dropped it and ran to him, he got a Persian and commented on anikh, well, I went to sleep, that's the whole story. ) I know that I screwed myself up, but I still want to know this scammer, his nickname is xxMYXAxx, acc xxMYXAxx, and a couple more of his nicknames: Zemfira-II, Zimfira-I. Thank you all for listening and ch.)
85 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 11.12.21

No_Fantasia
Did you only suspect the exchange of anix 20/12/9 for anix + infi? I wonder what else I had to offer you so that you understand that this is a divorce?)

l
lait_one 11.12.21

God, how long can such a divorce be carried out? fly krasaucheg, che! This is not the first time he has done this. ))

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

therefore, we decided to throw it to the ground, I knew that he could start the character and take anih, but I didn’t think the
years went by ..)

n
ninada 11.12.21

Back in that season, the fly got greedy with trade for real and replacing soja with a maroon ring. I try not to have anything to do with him.

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

max54
Well mb a couple of j @ ks from above. ; D

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

No_FantasiaWrite in short, I sold anikh (12/20/9), wrote this radish, he offered anikh (I don’t remember the stats) and infik,

AY Maladtsa !!! How fast you grow! http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/trade/offer_list-877515/

Well, if on the topic! then in the case of such exchanges "through the floor" - ask your friends about the personality of the one with whom you are going to Trade "through the floor". And it's even better to invite your mutual friend - as a guarantor of a fair deal.
In any case - even if your Good acquaintance "komunizdit" yours (and at best his Anikh) - it may not be so Abidna! ; D

B
Biohazard2311_TDPG 11.12.21

Mkhaha aftar nap and apazorilso.

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

CorvinOk
There are definitely no common acquaintances, I don't think he has any acquaintances at all in d2.) And who said that I was offended, I do not regret a piece of pixels. : D

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

Voldemort de in Mord
Bro, thank you, the main thing is not to forget to download Temko more often.

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

No_Fantasia
Do you have Yesho Anih?
GO change Bro !! if cha good anikh with me surcharge !!! ; D

M
MrGutlya 11.12.21

the fact that you are being bred does not mean that people are bad ... it's just a game ..

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

CorvinOk
Yes, create a bro, and wait a bit for me. ; D

D
DuSoN1989 11.12.21

myxe 11 let emu mojno ne obijaisa na detei I bolnix ludei eto grex

B
Biohazard2311_TDPG 11.12.21

No_Fantasia
Duck in this is the meaning of life. Bro.

T
T-fox 11.12.21

the fact that you are being bred does not mean that people are bad
Yes, it seems like that means.

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

Scandals! Intrigue! Investigation!

D
Dohwa 11.12.21

CIDALOVO ~

g
gar-pro 11.12.21

In short, I'm tired of rutting on me and here I got registered. i am xxMYXAxx. I want to explain the situation for myself. I bought an unidentified anikh from Mazzila. Identified there at 20-12-9. Muzzila has already confirmed this in the chat 1 time. The presentation is unreasonable. this is my only anih. In principle, everything.

U
Umka_S 11.12.21

MYXA. MAZZILA. DOBER. and a few more henchmen, one Caudle, it is not surprising that MYXA threw the kid, on this deception we will call the DOBER-PACK, headed by MAZZILOI, they live, they just got burned this time, think for 5 months 3 elephant where did MAZZILI get so much
bot farming by anybody? of course, and such as MYXA the rod of sogiki + Direct123 is greased with another elephant MAZZILA ANIX has given him a roof over them now

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

No_Fantasia
Dude? how will you explain !!! you say that the Fly threw you?
And he says no !!! Yes, and the Guys in the chat say that he is this Anikh, but he bought an Ident from Mazilkin !!!
Shaw for business? sho for the bases?
Justify !!! And then Fly subtly hinted what kind of P ...... LA gave a ride !!!
Are there any screenshots?