3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21 12:52 am

Know CED @ LY !!!! (Diablo 2)

I'm not going to cry here, maybe it's just a game. I just want to know this bad (radish) person, and have nothing to do with him.
I'll write in short, I sold anikh (12/20/9), wrote this radish, he offered anikh (I don't remember the stats) and infik, well, I agreed, but doubted, maybe there were suspicions, the ass could smell ...: D But, anikh doesn’t change to anikh (it’s time to think about it somehow), therefore, they decided to throw it on the ground, I knew that he could turn on the character and take anikh, but I didn’t think that he would turn out to be a real Fly and would lead to this G ... but. ; D Well, in the end it was like this, I dropped it and ran to him, he got a Persian and commented on anikh, well, I went to sleep, that's the whole story. ) I know that I screwed myself up, but I still want to know this scammer, his nickname is xxMYXAxx, acc xxMYXAxx, and a couple more of his nicknames: Zemfira-II, Zimfira-I. Thank you all for listening and ch.)
85 Comments
Sort by:
k
kibor_g 11.12.21

CorvinOk
Yes, the fact that this fly threw it was clear right away. He could not have taken him out of his moral equilibrium, he himself will paint another week in detail how he threw this kid !!!

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

firkax
kibor_g
Rivnyanyn
QLinkee
I also ask you to attach the following video material to the case file
Spoiler
testifying to the suspect's long-standing ties with organized crime and giving rise to the investigation to suspect that the crime was committed by a group of persons (possibly a criminal group) and by prior conspiracy

f
firkax 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
A wipe is not done, complicating the life of Mazzila and co?
in fact, every season different players get richer on anikhs,
now it was mazzila, before there was qawer (envious people also said about him that he was a botsman, etc.), even before that dragf (I don’t remember what they said about him anymore)

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

kibor_gon a week later he will paint another one in detail how he threw this kid !!
Well, 2 hours, or another week - as they say in one City - these are two big differences!

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

+ Direct123 has been smeared with 1 more elephant MAZZILA ANIX has given him a roof over them now
it's strange, why don't I believe this infe? :-)

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

CorvinOk
Make up more Criminal Code of PG :)

m
max54 11.12.21

It is strange that Torum also did not come here. Or was he given vouchers to the bathhouse again?

T
Torum. 11.12.21

Agony theme.

PS author lax, obviously.

n
ninada 11.12.21

in fact, every season different players get richer on anikhs, now it was mazzila, before there was qawer (envious people also said about him that he was a botsman, etc.)

firkax, I can’t say anything bad about the cover, but in the company of muffs, there were only scammers, balabols and cheaters. I don’t know if a fly belongs to this gang, but he trades for real and throws people at ity. plus he offered me rh from baal not 45 hp and began to advise cheats for my claims to find out ilvl.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

4 minutes ago #
It is strange that Torum also did not come here
Torum.
3 minutes ago #
Agony topic.
: DDD

m
max54 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Yes, it's funny)

T
Torum. 11.12.21

max54
By the morning, the kumchik should be banned. ; (

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

No_Fantasia The
current is still tormenting me, did you detail this as a machinist?

D
DuSoN1989 11.12.21

vadim011
sliw a ti iz kakoi kodli ti obosnyi snochalo potom palcem tikai I nashet bota obosnyi balabolka konwenaia

m
max54 11.12.21

DuSoN1989
Wow wow, take it easy. Why does it bother you so much?

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

He Doberman pinscher began to behave decently
Overpraised, damn it: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 11.12.21

ninada
why are you 45? 41 is enough

D
DuSoN1989 11.12.21

max54
balaboli razdrajayt kotorie za bota bozarat xotia vsex botov baniat I eto davno izvestno a bez dokozatelst obvinit mojno kogo ygodno

p
pirya 11.12.21

No_Fantasia
you can carry out such exchanges as anih to anih, from classic to lod, from non-ladder to ladder and vice versa through moderators, which will reduce the risk of scammers to a minimum.

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.12.21

I remember this noob. I didn’t tell how I kept him in the pen, and when I killed him with one hammer, he gave out “I just have little armor!”. And now he was throwing.