3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21 12:52 am

Know CED @ LY !!!! (Diablo 2)

I'm not going to cry here, maybe it's just a game. I just want to know this bad (radish) person, and have nothing to do with him.
I'll write in short, I sold anikh (12/20/9), wrote this radish, he offered anikh (I don't remember the stats) and infik, well, I agreed, but doubted, maybe there were suspicions, the ass could smell ...: D But, anikh doesn’t change to anikh (it’s time to think about it somehow), therefore, they decided to throw it on the ground, I knew that he could turn on the character and take anikh, but I didn’t think that he would turn out to be a real Fly and would lead to this G ... but. ; D Well, in the end it was like this, I dropped it and ran to him, he got a Persian and commented on anikh, well, I went to sleep, that's the whole story. ) I know that I screwed myself up, but I still want to know this scammer, his nickname is xxMYXAxx, acc xxMYXAxx, and a couple more of his nicknames: Zemfira-II, Zimfira-I. Thank you all for listening and ch.)
85 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 11.12.21

Olezha Bukhalo
akara rats anihi, and then surrenders them on the quiet back to diable at a trifle, this world-old story about corruption and the administrator can't do anything about it, akara can't convince

f
favyav 11.12.21

QLinkee Also
offered to buy through the land a "non-transferable, buggy" personal information. Someone else sold the same "Enigma", but I do not remember exactly the nickname. But as for the fly, I can say for sure, he personally tried to breed me.

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Mimi Kinkade
A "cloned with incl." What means?)

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

double for stch! Posony, do not minus, better tell us, Kulinka and I are really not in the subject! :-)

I said that it is fashionable, but fashionable does not mean you can.
Pavel Abakumov, maybe you poked the wrong letter then, but now you are jumping off! ; D

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Obsessed
In the English layout, they are not nearby)