3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21 12:52 am

Know CED @ LY !!!! (Diablo 2)

I'm not going to cry here, maybe it's just a game. I just want to know this bad (radish) person, and have nothing to do with him.
I'll write in short, I sold anikh (12/20/9), wrote this radish, he offered anikh (I don't remember the stats) and infik, well, I agreed, but doubted, maybe there were suspicions, the ass could smell ...: D But, anikh doesn’t change to anikh (it’s time to think about it somehow), therefore, they decided to throw it on the ground, I knew that he could turn on the character and take anikh, but I didn’t think that he would turn out to be a real Fly and would lead to this G ... but. ; D Well, in the end it was like this, I dropped it and ran to him, he got a Persian and commented on anikh, well, I went to sleep, that's the whole story. ) I know that I screwed myself up, but I still want to know this scammer, his nickname is xxMYXAxx, acc xxMYXAxx, and a couple more of his nicknames: Zemfira-II, Zimfira-I. Thank you all for listening and ch.)
85 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Now it will end with the fact that the starter will be banned for libel: DDD

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

Vlad Voronin the
fact that you are being bred does not mean that the person is bad
Yes, it seems like that means. [2]
If people do, as here http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/doom_4iter-663692/ for example, then it is still debatable, since the person did not do it for the sake of material gain, but neighing for the sake of it. Yes, and the people amused: D
And if a person takes something from others for his own benefit, ignoring morality, then he is not evil, but simply rotten.
gar-pro
I don't mean you personally. As it was in fact, the current is known to you two.
vadim011 bot
farming for any
And they also wrote that it thrives on the off, but there is no such thing! I'm glad I gave up playing here: D

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

QLinkee
Well The thing of the docks is zero!
So I can create a topic - well, for example (QLinkee threw me on 2 Anix and 12 Shak) and tell everything beautifully how it was !!! - in all details and colors.
Where is the dock thing? Skreeny? witnesses? !!!

g
gar-pro 11.12.21

I don’t know it at all. I already said that I stupidly identified anikh and that's it. and there is someone to confirm. And the kid drives when he sees me in the chat.

M
MrGutlya 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
tp knew that he was bred .. he decided to laugh, but he clearly turned out to be smarter .. a thief stole a club from a thief ..

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

gar-pro
In the chat I was driving at you !!! ; D
We need the Truth !!! what is there and how it was !!!
No_Fantasia
gar-pro
Well !!! lay it out cleanly !!! as ? where? when? there were accomplices / witnesses (they are accomplices) ??? ! ; D; D

g
gar-pro 11.12.21

Well, my words Mazzila can confirm.

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

gar-pro
An excuse like in a kindergarten, a smear can confirm. For a small (and in this case, probably a large) share of the muff will confirm that you flew to the moon. Why the hell is this potsik whom you threw, and who clearly did not know you to create such a kipesh before? Somehow I cannot understand where his interest is to slander you!

g
gar-pro 11.12.21

2 identical anikhs on the server. so he thought that it was me

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

CorvinOk
Read my text again, as I wrote it, it was. Moreover, I do not know him and saw in the mb game a couple of times, for all my time playing on pg, and just write what he threw, what good is it to me? He threw me on anikh, I wrote nicknames. I didn’t make screenshots, because I’m telling me FSUs on this anikh, I don’t worry too much. Yes, and here people write not in vain that they have already been noticed in this more than once. And the fact that someone can confirm for him, some muff who sits in the chat 24/7 a week, well, let him confirm. I warned people that it is better not to deal with this person, then draw conclusions, you may consider me whoever you want, but he has mine.

g
gar-pro 11.12.21

It is low to tell a lie to a person. I have my own anih. I identified him. You have not confirmed your words in any way. just acted as a righteous man. This season, I haven’t thrown anyone. I dragged wigs on this anih. Read what I write.

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

gar-pro
And to throw people and then write that it is not you, is it not low? Of course, this is now your anih.) Okay, good luck.

This season, I haven’t thrown anyone.
It's ridiculous.)

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

gar-pro
and what you can confirm besides this nonsense about muff? Personally, I am inclined to believe that you were throwing, even 95% sure of this.
This season I didn't throw anyone

f
firkax 11.12.21

In fact, in the chat a bunch of times, at every opportunity, I reminded everyone that the fly was throwing,
but apparently no one takes my warnings seriously until he is thrown himself

f
firkax 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
And they also wrote that it thrives on the off, but there is no such thing! I'm glad that I abandoned playing here: D

anything can happen, of course, but specifically vadim011 I wouldn't trust
enough to even look at the style of this post of his (and previous ones) - he obviously has problems with his head,

but specifically about muff, in my opinion, everything is obvious - monopoly sale Anikhov leads to huge wealth,
even a non-monopoly gives a huge income

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

No_Fantasia
QLinkee
gar-pro
firkax
Hot on the heels, in the absence of witnesses and the thing of docks, it was not possible to solve the case right away! :(
But in the course of the investigation the prime suspect xxMYXAxx aka Zemfira-II was placed in clean water !!!

Spoiler

Spoiler
QLinkee
SpoylerGn QLinkee -. You attend both Screenah and likely will take place as the main witness for the prosecution.
Therefore, to you dear Mr . QLinkee request - do not leave the territory of the Forum and game chat for a period of more than 12 hours.
Get a summons for not leaving; D!

The preliminary investigation Such a verdict !!!

Attacker xxMYXAxx aka Zemfira-II - accused by the PG community of embezzling someone else's property (taking advantage of the victim's naivete and negligence) for mercenary purposes

Victim No_Fantasia nicknames, accounts, nicknames are unknown to the investigation - is recognized as a victim, and also by the
PG community: articles !!! :
- Negligence towards your own property acquired by back-breaking labor!
- The fact that he is a GOOD!
- With his frivolous behavior, he promotes KEDA / lOBA as the fastest and easiest way to get rich!

The preliminary investigation is CLOSED!
Further, the case will be considered in the highest Instances of the PG community.
The meeting is over!

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

firkax
Well, specifically about the muff, in my opinion, everything is obvious - the monopoly sale of anichs leads to enormous wealth.
Why is it that simple mortals make life difficult here, from reset to reset? And they don't make a wipe, making life difficult for the Mazzila and co?
I respect the old people who have achieved a lot, but the new season is for that and the new one so that everyone would start with the same chances, and then natural selection is already underway !!!

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

CorvinOk
serious approach :)

n
netsin 11.12.21

omg, ya dymal vse yje sliwali po sto raz chto myxa kidala i tradit za real i tak dalee)

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

kibor_g
AND THAT !!! ; D
At one time I was talking with the main suspect in the case - I practically believed that he was innocent and they were trying to slander him! ; D
But in the course of an informal conversation with the main suspect - I managed to get him out of moral balance and make him say too much! ; D