3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 17.12.21 01:17 am

You might understand (Fallout 4)

1. After watching the trailer, many were disappointed. How so? Juicy, colorful and bright picture. So I got an idea. Suddenly, the developers will show us some events before the disaster, before the wasteland became a wasteland. The trailer showed the house, destroyed and not. Maybe the game will move in time, there, before the catastrophe and back, already after some time after.

2. You also didn't like the animation. Yes, she's a little oak, but she's not bad either. Why do we love Bethesda games? For modifiability. But not only of course. Maybe this is the perfect engine for creating mods. Therefore, it is only improved and "marafetted"? I do not argue, there is also RAGE, the second modifiable engine, of which there is. In fact, only GTA and TES / Fallout are the most modded games. But RAGE is not owned by Bethesda. And it takes a lot of time, resources, etc. to develop a new engine. etc. Therefore, you just need to understand that everything is not so bad. But the game is guaranteed to start at least at the minimum and will be playable for everyone who has Skyrim at high 30+ fps.

That's all I wanted to say
108 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
In order to familiarize yourself with the classics, stick them in the second fall, let them stay awake for a week and wash their eyes with peroxide.

P
Pirat-AC3 17.12.21

Marvelosi
in Skyrim without mods, I don't want to play at all!
what the hell are you talking about? Maybe you don't want to, I personally have played quite a few hours without mods. I put it only when Dragonborn passed. Dragonborn is so generally gorgeous dlc.
Fashion for amateurs. Games from the gazebo always draw you into your world, even the same tes online.
S. is quite acceptable, no worse than the same DAI, which is y.
Even a game like GTA 5 looks like shit against the background of CA. Now in all industries so

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

GP-5 is
just around the corner. many now consider it a feat that they played (!) once in the first two parts. they are now all "not that". they try to stand out from the crowd with snobbery, as for me. syndrome "nitakoikakfs".

X
XBoy360 17.12.21

Pirat-AC3
Even a game like GTA 5 looks like shit against the background of CA. Now in all industries there are such
golden words. But due to the fact that there is graphene, everyone seems to have forgotten about CA, and after all, there is a hundred times more content, general interest and tension in the plot than in GTA5, where the whole plot is played out and sucked out of the finger, more reminiscent of some a series in the spirit of serials about the rich with everyday problems.

T
TTG 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
Played all parts, but I don’t say bad about F3. It was just that the gazebo made it, and it was not immediately worth waiting for an isometric view from them. The search for a grafon in any RPG as the main advantage is heresy, it is good when it is present, but you need it as a snack. I do not quite understand where he is driving you ...

P
Pirat-AC3 17.12.21

XBoy360 is the
only interesting assignment for Trevor. The rest is too dull.
Playing with three characters is good, but the plot is difficult to make. For there tyk, here tyk, and also in that direction you need a tyk. As a result, only pokes, without reason

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

The GP-5
suits me personally in all aspects. I myself do not pay attention to the visual component, what can I say, I adequately perceive any game and evaluate the gameplay itself. this understanding came with age. The post about the comparison of Fall 3 and 4 was posted as an appeal to people who claim that the fourth part has not gone far from the previous games of lack in terms of graphics. sometimes it is better to demonstrate once than to give arguments a hundred times.

s
supergerakl 17.12.21

it is understandable why Fallout 4 was announced and that it could come out this year
in the news saw "the United States admits the possibility of a nuclear strike against Russia"
will be a real fallout for all mankind.

E
Eynart 17.12.21

Showy DiMak,
that is, you are comparing the released game and the trailer, filmed on an unknown build
Whatever the build, the engine will definitely not be finalized. So if something changes, then only the textures and colors, well, the lighting can still be twisted back and forth. The animation of faces and movements will not change anymore.

to cut the same vomit-acid garbage and say that it is "according to the canon, in a Fallout way", but who will play it?
Fans. And if the Arbor decided to follow the path of biovars and attract new players to the series, for whom Fallout is like Rage, only an old one without a magician ... Well, the Inquisition also paid off, and everyone doesn't give a damn about the fans of the universe ...

pay attention on lighting, refraction of rays
Well, yes, SSAO / HBAO are finally working. In 2015.

quality of exterior textures and contrast. the work on the forest area and nature is very clearly visible.
Such static elements in all trailers of all games always look great, because it's not difficult to draw individual pieces of locations, a house, a dozen trees ... Especially for the video. In releases, these elements are almost always downgraded.

N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

Marquess
Bright pictures even on screenshots are not from flashbacks.

E
Eynart 17.12.21

Little Smelly Dog the
video is exactly what I was waiting for it: a hell of a mixture of bioshock and rage !!
And I think they are doing Mad Max for you. And Fallout should be completely different.

E
Eynart 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
Change the gamma of the screen from F3 to blue and add dynamic lighting - that's the whole difference, just finally did the lighting, SSAO, etc. Almost a breakthrough, straight.

P
Playersaharan 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
I, of course, understand everything, but when did the Witcher manage to become a beautiful dummy?

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

alixey59
Well, what will change is the drawing distance and the quality of the shadows + character models will be finalized, the same dog at the beginning of the video. we haven't even seen face animations. we cannot say how everything will be. about SSAO and other differences from the previous part: this is how you can say about any game nowadays. well, they just did that, well, they just did that, the breakthrough is straightforward. you refuse to acknowledge improvements, approx. I understood you. initially it was about the fact that there is no trace of improvement and this is the level of skyrim, in your words. now everything is "simple" for you. about downgrades: neither you nor I know what will be downgraded to release. if you think by analogy with the same skyrim, then there were no downgrades. here I do not expect them. By the way, here are your words: "Naturally, this is an honest picture, because you can't do even worse." if you agree with the first thesis,

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

Playersaharan
is about a trailer that has nothing to do with reality.

T
TTG 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
The whole thread is too lazy to reread, so I only noticed the comparison. In principle, I agree. The situation is gaining paranoid seizures, there they cut, then they hammer into optimization. Suddenly they demanded supirgrafin from RPG after a cursory analysis of as many as one trailer. And it was not actually promised, as well as the transition to a new engine.
After reading this word, I
myself do not pay attention to the visual component, they
go against what you said above and after. You should be more vigilant.

E
Eynart 17.12.21

Showy DiMak
many now consider it a feat that they played (!) Once in the first two parts. they are now all "not that". trying to stand out from the crowd with snobbery,
And I have not played the first two and tactics, but I still do not like this brightness and color in the trailer. First of all, I will put the mod on a "classic" color scheme, wang that the first mod for F4 will change it, the Washington wasteland variant and the Mojave wasteland variant.

G
Grimgash 17.12.21

alixey59 The
classic color scheme is, in your understanding, what? Vomit green / yellow filter from previous parts? Come on. The gazebo, for once, got rid of this bullshit.
Spoiler

S
Showy DiMak 17.12.21

GP-5
will explain my position. for myself, I am in no hurry to choose the most beautiful game. I judge, so to speak, objectively. I weigh every aspect and, to speak clearly, graphics are not a priority. I hope now I speak better. I don't want to sound like proud oldfags, but once, in turn, I plunged headlong into Deadly Premonition, an analogue of the same Alan Wake, and passed in a couple of days. if you are not familiar, watch the video on YouTube and think if a person who puts graphics in the first place could play something like that.
in this case, I read with bewilderment that people write on the subject. I, like you, perfectly understand what the essence of RPG is. not even just this genre. This is not popcorn pop for 6 hours. the game is deep, and I have not seen other games near the abyss. Fall 3 in particular had a great vibe. there were many graphic jambs that interfered with many "connoisseurs". These are their problems. they deliberately abandoned the cool game because of their skepticism and misunderstanding. now the situation is repeating itself and it is completely incomprehensible to me why these people, who do not care about the series, who did not even try to delve into the previous parts (3D), now crawled out of all the cracks and carry some kind of nonsense about the graphics, arguing the inconsistency of the game only with such statements. in this case it cannot have any relation to the essence of the matter in principle.

T
TTG 17.12.21

Showy DiMak The
position is clear from the start and does not need excessive looping on it.

Deadly Premonition seems to have spread only in Japan, maybe I'm wrong. The Japanese know a lot about horror, of course. As in writing a plot. Is she old? At least Silent Hill 2 would have been remembered ...

this is not popcorn pop
* Sideways in the direction of Mass Effect *

deep game is
present, but many things are not. In particular, we did not see the influence of our actions on the world around us, as we did in Troika games, in F3.
Besezda went along a slightly different, already trodden path. Obla came out with guns, not otherwise. Good or bad, let everyone decide for himself. In my case, this is not at all regrettable, because in the end it turned out quite sanely, with a sparkle, but in the style of a gazebo. Simply the risk was minimized - we followed the tried and tested scheme. In addition, a tit in the hands is better than a pie in the sky, and Oblivion was chopped avidly, although many despise him. However, it is not without reason.

now the situation is repeating itself and it is completely incomprehensible to me why these people who do not care about the series, who did not even try to delve into the previous parts (3D), now crawled out of all the cracks and carry some kind of nonsense about the graphics, arguing the inconsistency of the game only with such statements
Perhaps these are nomads from the camp who abandoned the third Gerych because of a hard downgrade?