3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 17.12.21 01:17 am

You might understand (Fallout 4)

1. After watching the trailer, many were disappointed. How so? Juicy, colorful and bright picture. So I got an idea. Suddenly, the developers will show us some events before the disaster, before the wasteland became a wasteland. The trailer showed the house, destroyed and not. Maybe the game will move in time, there, before the catastrophe and back, already after some time after.

2. You also didn't like the animation. Yes, she's a little oak, but she's not bad either. Why do we love Bethesda games? For modifiability. But not only of course. Maybe this is the perfect engine for creating mods. Therefore, it is only improved and "marafetted"? I do not argue, there is also RAGE, the second modifiable engine, of which there is. In fact, only GTA and TES / Fallout are the most modded games. But RAGE is not owned by Bethesda. And it takes a lot of time, resources, etc. to develop a new engine. etc. Therefore, you just need to understand that everything is not so bad. But the game is guaranteed to start at least at the minimum and will be playable for everyone who has Skyrim at high 30+ fps.

That's all I wanted to say
108 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 17.12.21

Marquess Therefore, you just need to understand that things are not so bad.

By folich 3 there were so many mods that the developers, too, unfortunately understood why they should strain too much, the guys with straight hands on Nexus will do everything chin-chinarem-))

S
StalkerVirys 17.12.21

to me, too, claims against the engine seem exaggerated. there are so many interesting things in beset games that the curve animation fades as a trifle is not significant.

B
BarackKamacho 17.12.21

there is a memory den building in the trailer, there will probably be flashbacks on drugs (well, this is a gazebo for some reason)

P
Pirat-AC3 17.12.21

I thought another whiner, but I'm glad that a normal person. =) The

grafon in games from the gazebo is not the most important thing, the atmosphere and the plot, the gameplay are important here.
I think there will be an opportunity to see before and after the launch. On which you can travel. Well, the dog is a partner, isn't it?
It is also possible that transport may appear.

P
Pirat-AC3 17.12.21

Imagine that this is CGI, and then the gazebo will show the real trailer. They are also trallies. =)

R
RicoChico 17.12.21

I hope they fit the legacy of the previous parts more worthy. Not like F3.
For the one who defended the saturated paint. So we want the atmosphere or Oblivion?

P
Pirat-AC3 17.12.21

RicoChiko,
as for me, it was a subtle trolling from the side of the gazebo, we'll see what e3 will show
We are waiting for e3

R
RicoChico 17.12.21

Pirat-AC3
Besides the "Troll Scourge" in Skyrim, where have you seen trolling from them?

P
Pirat-AC3 17.12.21

RicoChiko
and many other places, in the same sea, oble, folche 3. You just need to re-pass to find

R
RicoChico 17.12.21

Pirat-AC3
Well, for example? The fact that I remember such childish jokes that it’s not even funny.
Most of all, Morr is interested.

P
Pirat-AC3 17.12.21

Rico Chico
morr? do you think I remember?
from the second I remember the mummy.
Well, there was Uncle Currio in Morra, you can refer to trolling

R
RicoChico 17.12.21

Pirat-AC3
Indiana Jones remembered. In other games, humor is more primitive.

L
LenivyiBob 17.12.21

TS let's wait and see.

D
Dima Konstantinov 17.12.21

Marquess
In my opinion, the developers acted very honestly))) they showed a real grafon and there will be fewer disappointed ones at the time of release

N
NorthernSky 17.12.21

Local authorities report that the new fall has been fixed on the id tech engine, version 5 or 6. As well as the new DOOM. We'll see what's going on, and not whine.

M
Melshlemming 17.12.21

on id tech engine, version 5 or 6
Knowing the latest Wolfensteins, he will weigh 100 gigs!

R
Ret Ert 17.12.21

Marquess
How so? Juicy, colorful and bright picture. So I got an idea. Suddenly the developers will show us some events before the disaster, before the wasteland became a wasteland. The trailer showed the house, destroyed and not. Maybe the game will move in time, there, before the catastrophe and back, already after some time after.
Che everyone has so many questions about this.
Obviously, they simply showed the events before the explosion, how it happened. Maybe this will be the opening cinematic for Fallout 4.

A
Anderby 17.12.21

And what?

N
Nighthawkreal 17.12.21

The picture is vivid even in post-apocalyptic scenes.

S
Sanya 21 17.12.21

And this game comes out in 2015, it would be better if it didn’t come out at all, the third fallout about 3 months ago I abandoned it, I went through almost half, because there was nothing to play, but I could not master it to the end, and I deleted it all, in this case if I will even live, I will not play, well ... uk a copy of fallout 3, at the sight of the trailer everything fell, but the hope was that fallout 4, I will certainly pass.