3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Help in passing v.2 (Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)

SUBZH

For whom we ask questions here ...

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!
184 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21

Moved from the topic: Help .... stuck (((

VooDoo1
07/07/06 18:54
Stuck at the level where it is necessary to wet 2 gladiators (((
I don’t know what to do anymore ....
I only have time to demolish half the HP and all

DimaX
07.07.06 21:16
And what is this topic for?

Boss: Lieutenants Blade and Ax
Yes, you will have to fight with two bosses. One on the left with a sword is Blade. Another on the right with an ax is Ax.
Each of them has more than the standard set of attacks. Ax can swing his ax with great speed, has decent punches and kicks. Can also go into a deaf impenetrable defense. Now back to handsome Blade.
Blade can perform several combos with a sword and a couple of sudden, sensitive attacks to them. His powerful attacks can easily penetrate your block, and Blade himself is a master of all kinds of counterattacks.
Hmm. What to do with these two killers? The correct solution against Blade is to keep your dagger combo attacks all the time. When Ax takes off into the air, swinging his ax, be extremely careful. If he hits you, nothing will help you, but if you roll away from his path, his ax will get stuck in the floor so that the poor fellow will be completely helpless in front of your dagger attacks ...
... but this is where the trap lies for you. The real danger here is that Blade will attack you violently to protect his friend. You will have to attack Ax to win, but you are in danger of being seriously damaged. Stay as far away from Blade as you can when attacking Ax. As you circle around Ax, keep him between you and Blade, and jump over him if you're in serious danger. When Ax is free, deal with Blade again, provoking Ax to repeat his jump, and repeat the execution from the beginning.
When Ax has about a third of his vitality left, this will be the signal for you to use Speed ​​Kill. Two visual cues are enough to end the first stage of this encounter and weaken both opponents by about half.
Continue in the same spirit. When Ax is gasping for breath, another video clue will follow for the final Speed ​​Kill. Watch out for two visual cues to finish off both opponents and end this encounter.

shl. taken from the passage. If something doesn't work, then it's a glitch or you didn't have time to make a speed kill.

VooDoo1
07.07.06 23:22
Thank you very much =)

sika-puka
23.07.06 20:12
chto delatj, pomagite, ja zastrjala na arene, boss s echem, sos!

uBAHius
07/23/06 10:17 PM
Dear sika-puka

I STRONGLY recommend that if you
do not look into the Neighboring (!) topic, then
read a Slightly (!) above and OH MIRACLE,
YOU will see the answer to your question!

Aydar
07/23/06 10:19 PM
uBAHius
Late. I already answered her in "help in passing".

uBAHius
07/23/06 10:31 PM
Ah! So this is
about that giant ...
Then Sorry :) - I misunderstood.

sika-puka - Just run around the edge of the
arena and you will find some
places there ...

Aidar
07/23/06 10:38 PM
Ah! So this is
about that giant ...

I finally dashed off the full walkthrough of Ax and Blade almost half a page, and then I re-read the post ... and nah almost killed myself after it was about who she was.

sika-puka
23.07.06 23:00
izvinite za serostj, poprowe chto takoe spid kill?
ps ja ni tak chasto igraju, takchto ja letnjaja

Aidar
07/23/06 23:02
sika-puka
"spid kill" is when the light appears you press the "E" button and you start to watch how the prince quickly kills the enemy by pressing the left mouse button in time.

uBAHius
07/23/06 11:15 PM
2 sika-puka
I beg you :)
PLEASE (if you can of course)
put the Cyrillic alphabet. To
print in Russian letters ...

2 Aydar
"I finally finished the full walkthrough of Aks and Blade ..."
:)))) I cheered up

A
Aidar - Eventful 18.12.21

Dan4MerC
+)

D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21

Moved from topic: How to kill the first boss?

Sergey1978 07.24.06
08:59
Hello everyone. Can't kill the first boss. Before that, I read on the forum that you need to jump from the towers, do a speed kill, gouge out his eyes, etc. So, when I jump on him from the tower, the prince stabs him in the shoulder and does not have time for anything else, he is thrown to the ground. Maybe I'm doing something like that? Tell me.

Midnight
07/24/06 09:34 am
Wait for the blue flash, then press "attack".

Aidar 07.24.06
10:38
Sergey1978
This is a glitch. I had the same thing for two hours. Try reinstalling the game or changing the resolution or shadows. After two hours of trying to get through it, I got a second speed kill. If it does not work out .... then you need to turn to the programmers. And it's better to download the save after it.

s
sika-puka 18.12.21

soory, no russkij sposob pere pisivatjsa dlja menja kotostrofa, kak dura iwju bukvi

A
Aidar - Eventful 18.12.21

sika-puka
Yes, okay. Of course it is difficult to understand, but it is possible. Go ahead and enjoy your first time POP3 experience. I personally envy you.
PS But what a admirer of Disciplesa respect to you.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

Help someone stuck in one place. There, when the headlamp learns that the prince is swallowed up by the sands and runs away, I run after her in the form of a black prince, killing everyone who gets in the way. I get into a room where there is a little water, I turn into a normal prince (the room is small), ... I run along the wall, jump onto the bolkon, turn some kind of racheg and ... Some kind of board in the floor goes down and poops a piece of wood, on the opposite wall, opens up. It’s no use, I’ll turn around again, just turn back, and the wooden piece closes again, but it’s still no use. At the top there are all sorts of "bridges" and all sorts of walking there. It looks like a nodo to me but no way !!!
What to do, huh?

D
DimaX 18.12.21

There is a fountain here. And in the far left corner there is a wooden structure, climb onto it to the middle part, then run along the wall to the left and jump to the platform at the end. Pull the handle in front, then jump back down to the floor. Pull this wooden object along the grooves in the floor all the way to the end, then climb the beam at the top and jump back to the platform. Return the handle to its original position, jump back onto the beam, then jump to the opening formed in front of you. We climb into the opening, turn around and jump to the next level of beams. Follow the central beam to the end, then jump into the next opening. We climb into the opening, turn around and jump to another level of beams. Below are two Sand Guards. Stand directly over one of them on the left, when he gets close to the other on the right, launch a Double Speed ​​Kill.

Then, push the handle. Run from it forward to the opening and jump to grab the ledge above the newly opened door, wait for the patrolling Sand Guard to turn away from you, then fall down and use Speed ​​Kill. We go through the door, turn left and run along the wall to the right, jump from shutter to shutter and get to the next platform. We pass through the next door to activate the video clip.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

Tell me some way how to quickly kill some two dudes after a chariot chase, after saving people from a fire, otherwise they kill me faster than I do them.

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Look here
You can't kill quickly.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

It's a pity, but I hoped so ...

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

I went to Prince T2T and they told me where I need to go and enter something there (up, left, right ...). Where do I need to go and what will it give me. And what does it give the number of collected sands per game

[
[Ysh aka Diglett] 18.12.21

This you start the game and enter the code, you are given a unique weapon.
And the sands open art.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

And where should you enter it? And how, chtoli arrows?

[

Yes, you press Escape and enter the code with the arrows.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

But I can't. I press escaping, press the arrows and at the end stop at "exit to the main pass", and what should I do? Enter press exit, escape back to the game will return and nothing is missing. Am I doing everything right?

[

Oh, damn it, I forgot! It is necessary during the game.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

But I turned out to be the wrong code, but I tried it with the correct one, it still does not work out both during the game and in the pause. And I also tried the arrows at the right edge of the keyboard up-8, down-2, left-4, right-6 with them inappropriate?

[

No, don’t. Try ischo with WASD.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

But no, all the way, I turned out to be the wrong code again! The weapon is full of G. (at least in appearance!)

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

What can I do with the accumulated sand that opens the art?