3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Help in passing v.2 (Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)

SUBZH

For whom we ask questions here ...

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!
184 Comments
Sort by:
E
EIGHTBAAL 18.12.21

Help, I can't get through. I walk into a dilapidated building, where one large tree grows, and leaves curl along the walls. There are three sites in the middle of the building at different levels. I go through the first, climb onto the second, load the stone into the overhead elevator, turn the lever and the elevator rises to the third level. Then I climb to the third level of the site, and I don't know what to do with the stone. What to do?

_
_Underclass Hero_ 18.12.21

There you need to build all the platforms on one level, but maybe I didn't catch up with something ...

E
EIGHTBAAL 18.12.21

That's all, thanks, I caught up myself.

D
DarkSide98 18.12.21

dan4merc press when the knife is bright yellow

D
DarkSide98 18.12.21

how to kill 3 bosses with an ax

A
Andrew 9313 18.12.21

where else do you fall from the chariot? there, in short, you moisten the chela with a sword, then the one who swings with an ax - you dodge, then mach him with ordinary attacks and speedkil ... there you will figure it out further ... 2-3 times this should be done and that's it

D
DarkSide98 18.12.21

no where you jump from a cart into a round field there are two barefoot and an ani fire in a circle with a big ax

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

There are two types with a sword and an ax:
1) attack the one with the sword
2) it is blocked - keep hammering
3) when a slow-motion frame appears, when the one with an ax tries to smudge you from a jump, roll to the side
4) the ax is stuck - attack this type
5) attention! Beware - the one with the sword is still dangerous!
6) when the type pulls out the ax - repeat all over again
7) at a certain point, the type with an ax, the edges of the screen will begin to distort, you will hear a heartbeat. press E (middle mouse button) and run a SpeedKill session
8) then repeat it all over again
9) DO NOT use Time slowdown - they block it. Use it only for rewinding
10) bosses are difficult, but if you get used to it, it will be nowhere easier

D
DarkSide98 18.12.21

there is no one with a sword and when I pound them they put in a defense and then they kill me I'm talking about 3 bosses

D
DarkSide98 18.12.21

and how to kill Ivo's dad, I hammer Ivo to half of my life and then he bakes several rooms and kills me

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

What nah "daddy" ??

_
_Underclass Hero_ 18.12.21

If the room is stones ... Maybe it's the VISIR?

A
Abay.ru 18.12.21

People please tell me at the level of the Temple Roof when you go to the temple you kill dogs I can’t get out shows that you need to jump on a pole next to the prop to stick it into the castle ... Who knows, tell me pliz!

L
LaTerKIll 18.12.21

PLIZ PEOPLE HELP. IN THE VERY LAST LAIFAPGRADE
WHERE THE ROOTS MOVE.

a
asdbanz 18.12.21

give a link to the video with the secret before 1 chariot ride, I can't get there.

S
Sems16 18.12.21

help the pleats ... :( I can't get past the first BoS .. What is kill speed .... How to turn it on ?? Please help!

D
DupaVoz 18.12.21

You would at least remind me what the first boss is ...
How to use the speedkill in the game is explained - is it really not clear?
You approach the enemy, press Wed. mouse button (it seems), the screen starts to pulsate, you press the blow once, watch the animation, then the screen pulsates again (time is still slowing down a bit) - again you press the blow.
It couldn't be easier!

And for a double post they won't pat on the head for sure ...

Z
Zheka 18.12.21

There are many incomprehensible moments in these videos, for example: how a fat freak is being wetted by a dark prince, or elements of 2 parts (not a fight with fate, but with wii), there are even elements of the mythical game of Prince of Persia 4 (not 2008). From the mythical 4 parts, for example, how he is with a blue amulet and a blue light shines through the chain. And when the headlight shoots at the dark prince, where does it come from?
Is there even a 4 part (with sands), I heard it continues with the events of the third? All the princes passed for the ideal, although a long time ago.

D
DimaX 18.12.21

"Unknown Snippets" is not POP4, but from the original version of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, which was originally called Prince of Persia: Kindred Blades!
Initially, we were supposed to play this version. As far as I know, in it it was possible to play for the Dark Prince at any time and the ending depended on this (that is, the more often TP used, the more likely a negative ending is). In addition, the Prince did not throw away the medallion, on the wallpaper by KB, on the Dark One it is concave with blood into the chest. Kailina is not killed, she sacrifices herself to save the Prince, and so on and so forth.

The developers initially wanted to release this version, it was very similar to WW, but then something went wrong with them and they removed all the brutality and similarity to WW, and made a bias more towards SOT! Through all these transformations and the desire to release the game, as always, by December 2))) it turned out Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

And those excerpts from TP, just were not included in the full version + we cut out several levels ...

PS. I also heard that the developers did not fully think over KB and there were a lot of jambs, so in a short time they remade the game ...

2PS. There is also a myth that such a version exists))))

D
DupaVoz 18.12.21

Well, to exist, it clearly exists. On developers' hard drives. And we will never see her.