3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Help in passing v.2 (Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)

SUBZH

For whom we ask questions here ...

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!
184 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 18.12.21

Does anyone have nostalgia?

K
Kot-Rin 18.12.21

Yeah ... I would have installed SoT and as before, back in 2003 ... eh, where did it take me ...

E
Erysipelas 18.12.21

Good afternoon everyone. Believe it or not (I don’t believe it myself) I set this game up and decided to play it (I never played this series!). So, somehow it's difficult for me to cope with the controls and I got stuck in this place: pix.PlayGround.ru
I don't know where next, how to climb to the top :(

A
Angel_Trent 18.12.21

* thinks hard * I, of course, do not remember ... But there it seems like you can run along the wall and push off from it, followed by grabbing the crossbar above ...

E
Erysipelas 18.12.21

2 Angel_Trent probably, but I can't do it! I've already skipped this corner from all sides! I suffered for 30 minutes! that's why I wrote here, I thought maybe there is a secret ...

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

My advice to you - to play first in the previous part, they have grammatnoe explanation of management, and the story will holistically see
And so - on this Scrin - run up up the wall to the right (Hold down the right mouse button and move strictly on the wall), then jumps from her and the prince himself hooks on the crossbar

E
Erysipelas 18.12.21

2 ALeXandeR Umbra thanks for the advice, but accidentally begged for this disc from a friend .... I am not a fan of the series, so I wanted to read it, and I don’t have time at all to play all the games on this Earth!
And about running up the wall, I've done this 1000 times and from all sides ... well, no way .... but I'll try again, thanks :)

_
_Underclass Hero_ 18.12.21

Someone knows where all the health increases (there are 6 or 8 of them) in the second part found everything and they showed me an alternative ending ... Help PLIZ!

A
Angel_Trent 18.12.21

JULIA.
You just need to catch the moment when the prince is at the peak of his run up the wall and you know that he is about to fall, then you need to press the push-off button from the wall and he will jump, grabbing the crossbar.

In general, Alexander is right, I would also advise you to try the previous parts (at least The Sands of Time), the combat system is of the same type and easy, but the principles of acrobatics are clearly explained :)

Obscuret
Well, you turned it down ... Do you think who remembers where they are? Look for the passage in Russian on the Internet. And there is no alternative ending in this Prince.

E
Erysipelas 18.12.21

Thank you all, I figured it out ... I was pushing off from the wrong wall, that's all :)

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Obscuret
Here on the PG there is a full walkthrough + upgrades
-> http://www.playground.ru/cheats/3462/

_

JULIA.
And there is an alternative ending ... There, first you kill the Vizier, and then you don't just chase after the dark prince, but fight with him.
And who else went through the second part with two endings? If sho I know where all the promotions are ...

A
Angel_Trent 18.12.21

There is no alternative ending. The fact that with the dark Prince is a continuation of the game. And fighting him is useless.

_

So the editors of gaming magazines fool everyone right and left ...

A
Angel_Trent 18.12.21

Did you write it in gambling addiction? Because Igromania, as I see it, lies and does not blush on many facts. But I went through this game twice, one with all the ups, and the other not. And there and there the Dark Prince was present. :)

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Almost three years have passed, and nothing has changed.

Angel, look at the forum gta4-> http://forums.playground.ru/gta_4/ "It is forbidden to post links to download" Moder created a similar thing when the inhabitants of the forum stuck him by posting links to the download.
You should create something like that on the Prince of "THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!" In big red letters. I wanted to do this before and it looks like the topic is still relevant))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

Eh, now the flow of several "inhibited" personalities has gone ..
It's still normal here, but on Akella's forum it is generally better not to meddle

A
Angel_Trent 18.12.21

Hm ... And what ... Good idea: D It is necessary to write at the beginning of this topic, in red letters XD And everyone to the bathhouse, automatically, for stupidity)))

PS: Is there a drain of noobs on Akella?

_

In gambling addiction ... We looked at the viola. the ending in the second and already thought up ...

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

No, there are decent professionals there, but now just freaking started to come in