3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Help in passing v.2 (Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)

SUBZH

For whom we ask questions here ...

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!
184 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 18.12.21

If you've opened all the art, then don't do anything.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

What's the point?

u
us3r 18.12.21

pictures posotrish =)

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

How do you know what you discovered?

[
[Ysh aka Diglett] 18.12.21

Ilyt, firstly, happy birthday, and secondly, look at the main menu. It seems to be called Extra.

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Ilyt, congratulations!
Also, if you have 1500 or more credits, then you have opened all the arts.

I
Ilyt 18.12.21

Thanks! then everything is open for me

D
D0NoR 18.12.21

I abandoned the game, I didn't really like it, the first two parts are better ... but right now I decided to finish it off for the sake of the plot ... I heard that if, like in the second, collect all the live upgrades, then the other end of the game will be ...
Bottom line: I need a list all live upgrades ... send to soap, or leave a link here, thanks.

D
DimaX 18.12.21

THERE IS NO SECOND ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
D0NoR 18.12.21

Spoiler in this post!

Passed, it all ended in the brain ... if I may put it that way ... Well, for a dessert they gave me a telephone receiver.
I scored 2500 credits, I collected 6 upgrades per game ...
In general, I consider myself a fan of Prynets, but T2T did not please, only its ending (from the moment of the last speedkill for the Vizier and ending with credits). The second prince is longer, and the plot is more abrupt, and the feature of the two endings pleased me ... I remember after the first passage for six months I was sitting on the forum, and as soon as I found out about the alternate, I went over everything again =)

Regarding the codes for the phone, chainsaw, etc. etc. There are two conditions: 1) Beat the game. then you will be told WHAT you have opened and they will tell you HOW to get it + they will give you a code. 2) It is necessary to pause during the game and enter the code there with the arrows, then click "Continue" with the mouse

G
Gothic forever 18.12.21

help can not beat the golden dragon

D
DimaX 18.12.21

What nah dragon ????
Vizier chtol? See here or FAQ

J
JUDGE [FoX] 18.12.21

Does the third part have an alternative ending to the game or not?
further does Discover of bonus videos depend on the difficulty of the game?
(I was playing for the first time in the middle and I was given the opportunity to admire a variety of images from all three parts and view video from the game, but on the cell if all count, there pieces 5 are missing. I do not remember.)
I then why ask , should I beat the game on hard? and then I will begin to pass and no additional. bonuses will not be given. And how difficult it is to play on a difficult oX, it is very difficult to beat !!!
I barely crawled to the sewer, and there I got stuck on the very first Cheburashkas, which are afraid of the light ........ I ran past them 2-3 times.

J
JUDGE [FoX] 18.12.21

Ops sorry))
Th then I became completely blind.
The question about the alternative ending of the game is canceled.
Although I remember exactly that someone was treating me about alt.end Likely
collect all the upgrades on HP and you will fight the dark prince at the end of the game, and the vizier will die himself (xs how much) probably choke on something.

J
JUDGE [FoX] 18.12.21

By the way, give a link to the passage of WW, i.e. Prince of persia 2 PLIZ 8)
I just went through the second part of Toko along one storyline (goal: to break Kalina's skull)
and recently the desire burned up to soak that Negro who drove me the whole game (i.e. Dakaka )
After all, the alternative happy end in the second part is a fight with a dakaka?

D
DimaX 18.12.21

What do you need Yandex for? Here is this topic.

L
LEON_Sc_Kennedy 18.12.21

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm in a hurry.

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Dude! A similar topic has been

around for a long time . well, I do it every day ...

L
LEON_Sc_Kennedy 18.12.21

Ok, I won't do it anymore. It's a pity that there is no multiplayer in ww, otherwise we would have measured our strength.

J
JUDGE [FoX] 18.12.21

xD