3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Help in passing v.2 (Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)

SUBZH

For whom we ask questions here ...

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!
184 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaYnYi 18.12.21

This is exactly what I did ..........

O
OkaYnYi 18.12.21

Well, please help me !!!!

O
OkaYnYi 18.12.21

aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Well, what do you want? I've already explained everything! If it does not work, then xs. This is all shnyaga, there is nothing interesting in this weapon !!!
There are very few people on the forum.

M
Mihay1980 18.12.21

Help! Tell me how to get through. Game from Akella (DVD). I play the keyboard. Stuck on "The Temple" level. I will give a quote from the passage of this level to make it clearer where I am stuck. (taken from here: http://stopgame.ru/help/prince_of_persia_the_two_thrones/solution/page/5.html)

"There is a fountain here. Opposite the fountain is a plate, run up the wall and stick a dagger into it to open the door. Go forward and down up the stairs to the end to activate the video clip.

After the video clip, you again turn into the Black Prince. Climb over the railing and jump to the ledge opposite. Fall down onto the beam, then climb up and jump onto the beam in front. Wait for the screen to distort and perform Speed ​​Kill against the Sand Guard below. We kill the appeared Hunting Dog, then we run along the left wall and we take away to the next platform. Use the Landscape Camera, then turn right and run along the left wall and jump when level with the rungs, then fly from the first rung to the second to the platform at the other end. Then we turn left, run along the right wall, at the end of which we jump onto the beam, and from it we jump to the next beam. Wait for the screen to distort and perform Speed ​​Kill against the Sand Guard below.

Kill two Hunting Dogs (there are two of them), then use the chain to move the stone in front of the wall. Then jump onto the stone. Then run up the wall to the right and jump to the next platform at the maximum point. We turn right and go through the door.

In the next room, jump and hang on the edge of the platform, and move to the right along the ledge. Use the chain to move the stone. We jump to the stone. From here we turn right and run along the wall, use two torches for long jumps, jump from one shutter to another and get to the next platform. ... "

Here's what is described in the last highlighted paragraph, I can not do! The second shutter is on the column, so here the prince breaks off from him, he does not want the infection to push off from him! Tried to go countless times, nothing works. Jump (space) - does not pass, the prince does not push off the shutter, but simply falls down !. Is there something wrong with my version of the game or what I'm doing wrong? Help please, this is the first game in my whole life in which I am stuck! (getting old, maybe? :))

D
DimaX 18.12.21

That is why you have to think with your own head, and not go through the passages. I won't even explain why.
First, this level is called the Temple, not the Palace!
Secondly, it’s you jumping crookedly, I kind of had this too, but once.
And thirdly, there is no need to write such a huge post, it is enough to indicate the place and name of the level.

U
User 40222 18.12.21

Damn, when I passed the Prince of Persia, I did not use the solution at all! Nevertheless, for some reason I successfully completed the entire game, did not feel anywhere that something was wrong, collected all 6 live-upgrades. True, for some reason I did not fight the Dark One at the end ...

D
DimaX 18.12.21

What is this for?
You won't fight the Dark One! Once again ... or rather the hundredth time I say, one ending! Vizier> World of Mind> The End.

U
User 40222 18.12.21

Damn, I know, but in the world of reason, the dark one just stands and waits for a blow, and they say that if you collect all 6 life upgrades, he will wave a dagger ...

[
[Ysh aka Diglett] 18.12.21

This has been discussed for a long time =) there is ONE ending in the prince, there are no others and will not be =)

M
Mihay1980 18.12.21

Good gentlemen, but who told you that I "pass through the passage"? I gave this walkthrough only in order to clearly explain where I got stuck. Well, excuse me for "such a huge text".
And on the subject: the only advice was that I jump crookedly. How to jump then? I jumped like this: at the moment the prince touches the first shutter, I release all the keys, and press the space bar. The prince jumps, pushing off the first shutter and flying towards the second. At the moment of touching the second shutter, I again press the spacebar - bald horseradish, the prince does not jump, but falls down. How should you jump? Can you give some good advice on keyboard shortcuts (even if it sounds stupid, but it's just worn out already)?

D
DimaX 18.12.21

What did you want to hear? Type it is necessary to press the space bar, then speed kill, and then also with the mouse? It is clearly said to jump! In addition to the space, you do not need to press anything there.
Re-install the game if it's in it. In general, if this is a glitch, then excuse me, I can’t help.

shl. You jump crookedly, this does not mean that you are pressing the wrong buttons, but you jump crookedly on the shutter!

U
User 40222 18.12.21

Press the space bar not at the moment of touching the shutter, but at the moment when it is pressed against the wall (shutter), the prince presses it, as it were, then pushes off and the shutter pushes it still.

S
Snip 18.12.21

My question is, where should I jump? A place means a place where chameleons first appear, there, at the beginning, a movie where the vizier swims, and also a squabble between the prince and the maiden (I do not remember the name). I went to sand dogs, of which there are 5, and where to jump next?

U
User 40222 18.12.21

There is a chasm, right? And the wall surrounding the abyss is a semicircle. You run along it, you run somewhere to the opposite side and jump, you have to jump to the horizontal bar, from it you jump to the mechanism and lower it with a dagger. Well, then everything will be clear to you.

s
smartonc3 18.12.21

ljudi a kak podedit dvais zdaravikom posle kolesnici. odin s toporom a drugoj s me4jom.

B
Balizard 18.12.21

smartonc3 You just need to beat the one with the sword, and as soon as the second attacks you from the back then roll away from him to the space bar and while his sikira is in the floor of his urine from the bedroom, but beware of the first! Dalai combo strikes whenever possible! ->

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Read the related topics before asking a question!

s
smartonc3 18.12.21

God2000 spasibo

K
Kot-Rin 18.12.21

:) damn, what memories :) eh ...