3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Help in passing v.2 (Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)

SUBZH

For whom we ask questions here ...

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!
184 Comments
Sort by:
r
regal84 18.12.21

It's clear. So I was not destined to go through this level, as well as the whole game ((((It's a shame, because I went through the previous two parts, but there were difficult moments that I overcame with grief in half, but it's pointless to fight a glitch here.

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

In fact, there is no need to despair ... There are 2 exit options ... the 1st is a patch ... I don't know much about this. Contact Jart with your problem in a personal, he is my friend here on the site .Very intelligent, knows almost everything about games ... Surely it will help you ...
The game, like the previous 2, is cool and beautiful (but very difficult) ... It must be completed ... This is a masterpiece ... I think that and it is quite possible to buy litsuhu ... Or download another pirate on a torrent. Moreover, be sure to read the comments of people on the distribution (if they don't have your problem, then it's all right).
There is a way out, you can't give up, the game is worth it to go through ...
By the way, did you go out there on the beam to the edge of the board leading from the middle of the beam to the opening? If so, then this is definitely a glitch ..

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

And then in St. Petersburg on Juno I bought it for 40r. some pirate Obskur2 ... And count it, it turned out to be the same English-speaking pirate with Russian subas ... Which is not buggy ... I downloaded it and play it at my leisure ... By the way, I strongly advise this igruhu ...

]
] Dominic [ 18.12.21

Guys, such a problem. The fat man passed through the arena without any problems (people ran out, the prince began to reincarnate and fell into the hole left after the fat man was killed). Next, you need to go through a corridor with obstacles. I passed it. Next, you need to grab the chain and pull out the ledge to open the door. I opened the door and went through. Now the problem ... You need to run along the wall using the chain and jump onto the ledge on the wall. But the prince stubbornly does not reach the wall. How many times I tried to try again, the same number of times it fell down. Maybe I forgot the controls, maybe there is a bug in the game, but I can't go through this stage)
Help me with what you can)

k
klapan27 18.12.21

I made a speedkill for a fat man just want to swing and he throws me off, tell me what to do he repeated many times, but still throws off the prince does not have time to swing !!

H
Hlelia 18.12.21

We must wait until the dagger is on fire. Not earlier. There will be three such moments on each beam. Wait - lit up - pressed attack

P
Platypus of War 18.12.21

you can tell what you need to press to make a lunge from a roll

H
Hlelia 18.12.21

You do somersault forward (by space), then you sharply press LMB

k
kolek332 18.12.21

help, I can’t go through the royal workshop, I don’t know how to open the shutters

D
DIKIY8282 18.12.21

Dan4MerC
Greetings. A little problem in the passage. Well, I can find a time delayer . At what level and where can I find it? Thanks in advance!

D
DIKIY8282 18.12.21

kolek332
There in the workshop you need the statue to drive to the gate and break it down.

D
DIKIY8282 18.12.21

Help who knows. I can’t find the time delayer. At what level and where can I find it? Thanks in advance! Before that, I somehow went to two bosses, but then it happened with the game and started it all over again. Now I can’t get through after the royal workshop, When the prince turns into a dark one and after running down the corridor and opening the door with a chain, I can't do it without a retarder. Help !!!!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

deceleration - press R once when there is a cell of sand

D
DIKIY8282 18.12.21

Well, I know it. It doesn’t work. I remember that it should appear somehow, but I don’t remember where and how. Tell me.

D
DIKIY8282 18.12.21

Only the return works, well, if you hold it, and for the retarder, just press and that's it.

D
Dark Alchemist 18.12.21

DIKIY8282
yes

S
Sudary 18.12.21

Tell the people. If you collect all the upgrades for hp, then you can swing with the Dark Prince. I roughly know where the additional HP is. but I want to know that it would be in vain not to take a steam bath and not go through the whole game again to see the usual ending.))))) just in due time I went through it many times that I have already lost count)))). "I just really like this game" I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

THERE IS NO SECOND END

S
Sudary 18.12.21

thanks a lot.

L
Luckyyy 18.12.21

Guys, who passed the Prince? down to the cornice, then a little to the right and down again, I run across the wall and go for an upgrade, I get it, but I just can't go back, I run along the wall again, and the infection does not jump to the cornice, there is an abyss at the bottom, who knows what to do? ( (((