3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.12.21 01:14 pm

Help in passing v.2 (Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones)

SUBZH

For whom we ask questions here ...

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES NO!
184 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kot-Rin 18.12.21

:) ahhhhhhhh :) mine prince ....

h
hbdrx 18.12.21

how to get through the place where dogs climb out of the hole

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

I think I understood where you are - you need to break the wall with a dog, and then throw it into the gap. 90% that this is a place, as I understand the dogs are explosive and constantly climb

L
Lord on acid 18.12.21

how to download pictures from the game?

L
Lord on acid 18.12.21

people help how to soak the vizier at the end when there are still stones and start flying?

D
DimaX 18.12.21

Boss: Zervan (The Vizier)

In the first part of the fight, you face off against Zervan in a wide open area in Free-Form Fighting. The easiest way is to go in time dilation mode, but you can also do without. Use the best offensive combos and dodge attacks by rolling sideways or back flips. After receiving damage, he soars into the air and throws boulders in your direction, roll to the side. Keep attacking the combo until it takes off again, this time it will throw two chunks at you. Repeat the process and he will throw three heaps of shards. Do this again to complete the first phase with Zervan.

The second phase is much more difficult. Large rocks float around the arena and should be avoided, just like Zervan's sand blasts. To deal damage to Zervan, avoid these obstacles and run up the columns behind him - he will move a lot, so be careful - and initiate a Speed ​​Kill at the top. The first successful hit in the series will clip a wing, the second will cut the other wing, and the third will launch the final part of the fight. Each Speed ​​Kill will require three visual cues to match, keep in mind.

Finally, Zervan will bring down the entire arena and create flying platforms, fly higher and fire at you. Look at the lowest platform on the ground, run up the post and jump onto it. Jump from here forward to the next platform, then left and jump onto the timber. Climb to the top of the bar (by the way, if they hit you and you fall, you won't hurt yourself to death), turn around, move to the right and jump forward to the next platform. Turn left and jump to another platform, then jump onto the beam and swing to the next platform. Turn right and jump to the next platform, then jump forward and pull yourself up to the platform above it. Jump to the next platform, turn right and jump onto the bar, swing and jump to the next platform. Run up the wall and jump from wall to wall to climb to the next platform, then jump forward again to reach the last platform. Walk towards Zervan and jump towards him. Hit the blow when the blade flashes to finish off Zervan. Watch the video.

Walkthrough for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

L
Lord on acid 18.12.21

DimaX-thanks

S
Sergey Sanarov 18.12.21

I can't kill a bug

S
Sergey Sanarov 18.12.21

Please help me kill the first boss, I do everything as it is written, but I can't get an eye, it throws me off what to do?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

be sure to WAIT until the Dagger lights up, before that DO NOT PRESS any other keys, and only at the "signal", so 3 times in a row, then repeat d readiness

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

Yes, guys ... The game, like the previous princes, is awesomely interesting, but it's too hard to complete ... The most difficult moments: 2 bosses (one with a sword, the other with an ax) (and it enrages that there is no save after the hardest chariot race); then a very difficult moment with the last obstacle course of the black prince ... But the fight with the vizier is harder than all these moments combined ... In the 1st phase I spend all the tanks with sand, and then when jumping from the column I press it when the dagger lights up, but it's no use. The vizier throws me into the arena, and my health is almost zero ... Maybe someone will tell me how to wet the vizier?

J
Jart 18.12.21

Well, here everyone has their own tactics, you can see how they drenched him at a high level of difficulty.
Movie
Prince of Persia Two Thrones Walkthrough Part 58

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

Thank you, Jart! What you need ... If I can't get through the vizier, I will at least look at the video ... By the way, how does it end there? I liked the headlight game much more by its external appearance ... Here the Headlight is somehow less cute, and the outfit of a tough Amazon does not push away something for the better ...

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

Ha! Jart! I watched the video and realized what was the key to success in the first phase of the battle with the vizier ... It turns out that you don't need to waste sand at all to slow down time ... The main thing is that at the moment when you approach the winged hoopoe you just have time to jump at the moment when he wants to hit the prince's legs with his winged paws, and then immediately make a series of blows at the vizier. It’s even not so scary if the vizier then hits the prince with stones ... Health for the fight should be enough ... The main thing is just to jump when the vizier wants By the way, according to the video, I discovered that there is practically no difference between the easiest and most difficult difficulty levels in the game ...
Cool battle with the black prince ... The prince goes through the mystically smoky landscapes of previous games ...
They say that in 4 Prince, the developers took into account the wishes of the fans ... You can save there anywhere, and not only at the coveted, very rare fountains, bosses are much easier compared to the previous game ... And the prince is almost immortal ... a skiff, then the magic princess will pull him out of the abyss, and he will throw up his health ... It's hard there only towards the end of the game ... In general, the game 4th Prince is a completely different game both in style and in plot ... At first it is I didn't like it at all, and I wanted to leave her, but then, getting more and more drawn into the details of the game, I realized that she was a worthy follower of the previous masterpiece trilogy ...

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.12.21

uh, but I do it all the time without slowing down, I use the sand of the current if I die)

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

I now remember the battle in Prince 2 with Dahaka ... I soaked Dahaka solely by slowing down time with sand ... But there it was simple with sand: the sand was lying all over the arena ... But here with the vizier it is better not to use sand ... 100 poods you will die in the 2nd phase of the battle ... I understood it for sure ...
I play at the easiest level of difficulty, but the feeling that at the most difficult ... You can't see any difference from the video ...

r
regal84 18.12.21

It is a pity, of course, that the game is old and hardly anyone will help me, but still I will write about my problem. Probably no one had it, it's just me alone so stupid. In general, I cannot jump from a beam into a narrow opening at the beginning of the game in the Port City section. If once every ten times in the first opening I still managed to catch on and slide down, then with the second one it’s generally a disaster. He simply does not cling, touches the wall with his hands (it is with the letter P, the wall is where the top of the letter is) and falls down into the cliff. What secrets are used here? What to press in flight, or what to release in the same flight, so that he finally begins to cling to this opening?

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

Regal84, it's amazing that you have a problem with this ... There are 2 solutions: either you go to the edge of the beam and jump, press the space bar and hold it so that the jump is longer ... Or (and this is most likely) the way there is different. ..Maybe there is still a beam above, you need to jump on it and from there jump into the opening ... Name a specific place after a specific save ... Maybe I'll take a look at my leisure ...

r
regal84 18.12.21

The Harbor District. I am jumping off a beam, the protruding edge of which is located in the center. Before jumping, I use Speed ​​Kill to kill two guards by jumping on their heads. Then after, in 10% of cases, I manage to catch in the opening and go down. I kill two more guards. Behind them there is another opening with a wall in front, as it were, with the letter "P", where the top of the letter is a wall.
Here's an excerpt from the walkthrough where I got stuck:
There is a fountain here, use it to recuperate. Walk forward to the edge of the wooden platform, run along the left wall and jump to the next platform. We move to the ledge on the left and reach it. We move to the right along the ledge and around the corner, then we climb to the next platform. Further along the beam to the right to the next ledge, then to the right along the ledge to the next beam. Jump onto the beam opposite to reach the next platform. Then we roll through the hole in front and fall into the next room.

Turn left and you will see a rack with a weapon, it may come in handy. Hack the rack with the dagger, then turn right and climb onto the beam. We jump forward from the beam to get to other beams located one above the other. We jump from the first beam to the second. This can scare birds away, which will raise suspicion from opponents below. Wait for the Archer to turn away and use Speed ​​Kill to kill the Guard. Then we move to the Archer and check the effectiveness of Speed ​​Kill on him. We run up the wall in front and in a jump we get to the beam. Jump to the next beam above, then move to the left to the next platform.

There is another beam in front, jump on it. We move to the beam, pointing to the center, we make a long jump down. Two Guards will try to attack, deal with them as you see fit.

After that, we turn right and jump onto the beam in front. Move along the beam to the right, then jump to the next beam. There is an opening to your left, jump into it and climb onto the next platform. We jump forward to the next beam, and make a long jump into the opening. Scroll through the opening and finish off the Guard downstairs with a Speed ​​Kill. We move forward into the next room.

P
Pavel1972 18.12.21

In general, I went through this piece (the port city is the 2nd level) ... No problem ... You are stuck where you have to jump into a very long opening leading down ... There should be no problem ... From the beam A small board leads to the opening ... Along it you move all the way to the opening and press the jump ... The prince must jump inside the opening and catch on there ... Then you go down with the arrow ...
If it doesn't work, then this is a glitch .. .Do you have a pirate? I have a face ... But, for example, Prince of Persia. Fight with fate I have a pirate ... There were glitches, but I easily overcame them by reloading the level ...